Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) (93493 Views)

23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys / 15-Year-Old Secondary School Student Rapes 14-Year-Old Schoolmate In Delta State / Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by tiswell(m): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
lefulefu:
thats why its best to avoid women that might get u into trouble when in a foreign land.
Now that settles it bro.Stay safe!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
lefulefu:
he thought he was in nigeria cheesy.sometimes it pays to drop some of our silly attitude when we step out of the shores of the country.imagine that i am here now i see a girl i fancy i now start stalking her and bothering her she can easily accuse me of stalking and the police would warn me to leave her alone.if i dont listen i could easily get arrested as well.but in naija if u harrasing a lady that one na normal thing.ppl need to drop some of their barbaric attitude once they step out of nigeria so as to avoid trouble.
Lefulefu you sure this lockdown is affecting you likdis?
Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
Izigha:

West or East, rape is a no no. he is 22 obviously not disable why rape? he is a student that means there are lots of girls from different part of the world in that school.
exactly..he is a student so probably there will be other female students of different race and nationality in his school.so why cant he talk to those girls.he wants to use timidity as excuse to force himself on ashawo cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by lepasharon(f): 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
tiswell:
It's just your speculation, the guy is innocent until proven guilty by law.A lot of conspiracy against the blacks out there bro.I'm telling you from experience.So what happens after the whole saga and the guy is proven innocent,or do you think it's not obtainable?

He has already been convicted
Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lefulefu you sure this lockdown is affecting you likdis?
lockdown affecting me kwa shocked.the lockdown is not affecting me.things are going on as usuall cheesy
Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by yeman1(m): 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
lefulefu:
this is the way i see it..the bros requested for sex..the lady told him the amount then the bros told her the amount is too much.the lady told him to move along dat she aint ready then..this got the guy mad and he forced himself on her..after the show he gave her the amount he had then the lady went along to report to the police.

lefulefu:
this is the way i see it..the bros requested for sex..the lady told him the amount then the bros told her the amount is too much.the lady told him to move along dat she aint ready then..this got the guy mad and he forced himself on her..after the show he gave her the amount he had then the lady went along to report to the police.

One day my guy brought a prostitute home around 10pm that wanna fork for overnight , I went to see the girl ,, very very beautiful and long hair . She doesn't speak English much but Swedish language. And my started banging this girl and her shout didn't let me sleep in the night because my guy is really bless with this thing. They agreed on $100 but on that process , this girl refused that she can't take that amount because my friend dick was too big for her. They started arguing the new amount and my friend said no, d next she said.she would call her manager and d manager will call police. And my friend ran to me to borrow him some money and I said abeg let d girl go na at least u guys agreed on a particular amount na.... but unfortunately my friend paid $130 $100. So what if he didn't pay her I think anything can happen but I don't know what she could do. We are strangers in that land .
So white can say u do anything which u didn't do... na God dey keep us

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
winningwinner:

Na student na, he no get money. Ko no free service for your side?
na wao so he no see any girl for im school to woe abi?
when u outside naija u dont need to give a girl money for sex..there are girls around willing to go down with u and since he is a student he is more at an advantage to see an attractive lady to talk to rather than if he was just a hustling nigga in europe.ence his only hope was maybe he might be facially ugly or very timid hence his only hope was ashawo.
Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
lefulefu:
lockdown affecting me kwa shocked.the lockdown is not affecting me.things are going on as usuall cheesy
You don't break girls heart finish here move go Dominica Island na. Lemme even Google d place
Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
yeman1:

One day my guy brought a prostitute home around 10pm that wanna fork for overnight , I went to see the girl ,, very very beautiful and long hair . She doesn't speak English much but Swedish language. And my started banging this girl and her shout didn't let me sleep in the night because my guy is really bless with this thing. They agreed on $100 but on that process , this girl refused that she can't take that amount because my friend dick was too big for her. They started arguing the new amount and my friend said no, d next she said.she would call her manager and d manager will call police. And my friend ran to me to borrow him some money and I said abeg let d girl go na at least u guys agreed on a particular amount na.... but unfortunately my friend paid $130 $100. So what if he didn't pay her I think anything can happen but I don't know what she could do. We are strangers in that land .
So white can say u do anything which u didn't do... na God dey keep us
ur friend was wise in collecting money from u in paying her.since she don say na dis amount she want its wise in paying her up ooo cos if she now shout rape d tin don enter police hand and wen e don enter police hand the school u attending in europe could expel u for misdeameanor and u could find urself deported.see ehn when u are in school and u really need a woman i dont see whats wrong in woeing ur fellow female students.it musnt be a girl in ur class but a student in the school.what stops a guy having a gf or friend of benefit there if he so much needs female company.
Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by Basalt(m): 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
You see why I strongly recommend masturbation?
Some say it's a sin.
Have you ever seen any place it is written in the Bible that masturbation is a sin?

Is it rape that is not a sin?
Even if masturbation is a sin but its not a crime.
Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You don't break girls heart finish here move go Dominica Island na. Lemme even Google d place
biko i no break any girl heart ooo cheesy.if u want to google it google it as commonwealth of dominica.
Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by lepasharon(f): 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
salford1:
What is he looking for on a website that offers sexual services?
After all this small pikins arrive abroad, dem go dey look for pvssy up and down like Randy goats.
Whoever wants to dine with the devil needs a very long spoon.

undecided
Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
Basalt:
You see why I strongly recommend masturbation?
Some say it's a sin.
Have you ever seen any place it is written in the Bible that masturbation is a sin?

Is it rape that is not a sin?
Even if masturbation is a sin but its not a crime.
if he was masturbatin the idea of raping a girl woudlnt have crossed his mind.now nigga has to forfiet his education and find himself deported back to africa cheesy.
Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by tiswell(m): 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
lepasharon:

He has already been convicted
My lady,the 'suspect " is still been held in custody and prosecution is underway. He would be in prison as a convict (not a suspect) if found guilty.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by Basalt(m): 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
lefulefu:
if he was masturbatin the idea of raping a girl woudlnt have crossed his mind.now nigga has to forfiet his education and find himself deported back to africa cheesy.

Exactly.
I am sure he is among the hypocrites that frowns at masturbation.
Men usually have abnormal sexual urge.
With a simple masturbation you are alright and face other things and even become more focused and productive
Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by salford1: 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
lefulefu:
Deported after serving a jail term. Hungary is also a racist country. I don't even want to imagine what the guy would go through in the hands of those Hungarians.
Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
lefulefu:
You schooling there or working in d tourist sector?
Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by ACE1010: 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
lefulefu:
ur parents sent u overseas to go and study but na woman matter u come carry for head.some ppl need to undergo serious reorientation before they get off the continent of africa.they will now deport u and all the money ur parents raised by selling land to send u overseas gone down the drain.

Don't mind him, kpekus is more important than studying hard to become somebody......oloso for the matter ... stupid boy angry angry
Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by ACE1010: 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
Divit:
grin grin Niggah robbed a sex worker off her sex

grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You schooling there or working in d tourist sector?
am studying here
Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
ACE1010:

Don't mind him, kpekus is more important than studying hard to become somebody......oloso for the matter ... stupid boy angry angry
its the parents i feel for not him.its not cheap sending someone overseas to study.at least a sensible dude would know how much the parents put into sending him overseas and use that thought to keep his libido in check.or if u cant keep ur libido why not woe a fellow female student.or is he that ugly and repulsive lipsrsealed?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Basalt:

Exactly.
I am sure he is among the hypocrites that frowns at masturbation.
Men usually have abnormal sexual urge.
With a simple masturbation you are alright and face other things and even become more focused and productive
if he had masturbated nobody would have arrested him cheesy.its better to be a sinner than to be a convicted rapist cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by Impecca(m): 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
ednut1:
He should be infected with lassa and corona. A disgrace of a human
Hypocrisy runs in ur blood
Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by Dollabiz: 6:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
elshaddai
Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by Totobulie: 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
In my country Nigeria, it's an achievement to rape even peoples mother while the rapists family cheers the rapist up... Ask Benue and southern Kaduna victims or better still, ask one northern governor's son who is good at that...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
Rape prostitute ke
Abi he no give her money grin
Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by Vanzcharles(m): 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
homealone00:
must you actually take everything serious? I was only kidding by the way... shame on you.
I was also kidding too neither did I take it serious as you can see the emoji sign. Shame on you also for that kind of play angry grin
Stop crying back after all you started it.
Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by yungcheda(m): 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
This could be a setup. These prostitutes are dangerous
Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by ZeusP(m): 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
Indiscipline & loose moral standard!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
This can't be true
I believe they had a smooth sex
The young man refused to pay as agreed
And she alleged rape..
hmonaco:
Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by dasparrow: 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
They have carried their rape culture to Europe. He will soon be found guilty because Eastern European don't play and won't tolerate Nigerian rapists in their country.
Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by papae1(m): 12:06am On Apr 16, 2020
yanabasee:
OP, you have no moral standing to claim that a man with the name E. I. Joseph is a Nigerian....

We the NCAN will never accept this report.....
Correct

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Igwe Macdonald Sampson: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia. Do You Know Him? (Photos) / Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me -16-year-old Girl / Lady Who Stole Iphone 12 Disgraced (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.