Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,314 members, 7,864,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

Touts And Aleye Boys Robbing People Now In Agege - Police Hurry Up - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Touts And Aleye Boys Robbing People Now In Agege - Police Hurry Up (1051 Views)

Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) / Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway / Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touts And Aleye Boys Robbing People Now In Agege - Police Hurry Up by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 15, 2020
Re: Touts And Aleye Boys Robbing People Now In Agege - Police Hurry Up by dustmalik: 2:37am On Apr 15, 2020
This is not good. The fear in the lady's voice makes me sad.
Re: Touts And Aleye Boys Robbing People Now In Agege - Police Hurry Up by koffsman(m): 2:47am On Apr 15, 2020
Are they entering houses or they were robbed by the road side

1 Like

Re: Touts And Aleye Boys Robbing People Now In Agege - Police Hurry Up by Hoephase: 2:48am On Apr 15, 2020
Wild wild west.
Re: Touts And Aleye Boys Robbing People Now In Agege - Police Hurry Up by Yankee101: 3:06am On Apr 15, 2020
You can't lock people down with no food, no power and no security

You'll trigger issues
Re: Touts And Aleye Boys Robbing People Now In Agege - Police Hurry Up by plessis: 3:09am On Apr 15, 2020
Lol.

I was contemplating on opening a thread to narrate my similar ordeal.

I don't know if they are armed robbers or OPC members but they were throwing bottles at all the houses in the street.

They also burnt tires and were banging on all our gates.

They left about 30 minutes ago.

I'm tired of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Touts And Aleye Boys Robbing People Now In Agege - Police Hurry Up by Waterypussy2(m): 6:26am On Apr 15, 2020
Yorubas and laziness eh

1 Like

Re: Touts And Aleye Boys Robbing People Now In Agege - Police Hurry Up by TCRC: 8:58am On Apr 15, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

Juju! Man Dragged On The Floor With Brooms By Older Man In East Of Nigeria. VID / Scammers New Method.beware / Teacher Resigns After She Was Caught Having Explicit Video Calls With Prison....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.