Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

Gt Bank : Entry Level Aptitude Test Jan 8 2011 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Gt Bank : Entry Level Aptitude Test Jan 8 2011 (8501 Views)

A Victimized Staff Of GT Bank Says It All. / Gt Bank's Career Portal / Aptitude Test For Nigeria Navy Dssc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gt Bank : Entry Level Aptitude Test Jan 8 2011 by samir101ng(m): 1:25am On Jan 05, 2011
Dear Candidate,

We refer to your application for an entry-level position in GTBank.

As a sequel, we are inviting you to take an assessment test. You have been scheduled as follows;

Ø Date: January 8 , 2011

Ø Time: 11:30am

Ø Venue: De Nevilla Hotel

Plot 3-4 Abubakar Kigo Road

New Extension, Off Constitution Road

Kaduna, Kaduna State

We strongly recommend that you come with ONLY the documents specified below;

Ø Identification documents - for example, driver’s license, international passport or National ID card.

Ø A calculator.

Ø A passport photograph.

Ø A valid proof of age.

Please it strongly recommended you come at the specified time and not earlier. In addition, note that we do not have any security arrangement for luggage and baggage.

Do disregard this invite if you have taken the test within the last six months.

THIS EMAIL SERVES AS YOUR ENTRY PERMIT INTO THE VENUE. PLEASE BRING ALONG A PRINTED COPY.

Allison Abraka
Recruitment , , Human Resources Group

Guaranty Trust Bank plc
Re: Gt Bank : Entry Level Aptitude Test Jan 8 2011 by samir101ng(m): 1:29am On Jan 05, 2011
Hello Everybody, smiley smiley

I just received this mail and a text message on my phone as regards the above topic. Is there anybody in the house that is attending the same test ? Can anybody with relevant experience with GT or any bank's aptitude test shed some light on the format of the test ? Let's share our experiences here and see how we can help each other to succeed. Hope to see you guys in Kaduna. Good luck. wink
Re: Gt Bank : Entry Level Aptitude Test Jan 8 2011 by samir101ng(m): 6:06pm On Jan 05, 2011
Hi, smiley smiley

Have arrived Kaduna today in anticipation of the test. Going to take my suit to the cleaners and get a new "orange" shirt for the test. Browsing through GT website and learning about their corporate structure and products/services. Also, have my GMAT book and other materials. If you are in Kaduna, let's try to hook up before the test. Holla.
Re: Gt Bank : Entry Level Aptitude Test Jan 8 2011 by seunallday: 6:21pm On Jan 05, 2011
Drop that Gmat and start practising SHL
Re: Gt Bank : Entry Level Aptitude Test Jan 8 2011 by samir101ng(m): 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2011
seunallday:

Drop that Gmat and start practising SHL

@seunallday,

Thanks for the advice. A friend also recommended shl and i have been taking practice tests on their website all day.

http://www.shldirect.com/

Any advice ? Really appreciate all the help i can get. Thanks.
Re: Gt Bank : Entry Level Aptitude Test Jan 8 2011 by rubyred1: 6:23am On Jan 06, 2011
hi all,
I was invited for the same test in lagos but on the 12th of january.
The SHL practice test gives us what to expect but you can only do each test once so the GMAT can still be sed in addition to keep practicing  smiley

@samir101ng: i hope you'll keep us (those writing on the 12th) posted on how your test goes on the 8th ko?  wink
All d best guys, pls keep us posted
Re: Gt Bank : Entry Level Aptitude Test Jan 8 2011 by DisGuy: 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2011
So how was it? cool
Re: Gt Bank : Entry Level Aptitude Test Jan 8 2011 by rubyred1: 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2011
Still waiting to hear from those who wrote d test on saturday, I hope it went well
Re: Gt Bank : Entry Level Aptitude Test Jan 8 2011 by jobseeker1: 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2011
Please where in shl can i click to get various past pratices questions for gtb aptitude test. urgent reply pls
Re: Gt Bank : Entry Level Aptitude Test Jan 8 2011 by jobseeker1: 7:32pm On Mar 22, 2011
please i need a guide on SHL. Any help will be appreciated
Re: Gt Bank : Entry Level Aptitude Test Jan 8 2011 by rubyred1: 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2011
Go to www.shl.com
Click on try a test; its on d top right hand side of d page
Select ur language option and pick d test u want to practice.
All d best
Re: Gt Bank : Entry Level Aptitude Test Jan 8 2011 by jobseeker1: 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2011
i have done exactly. after that this link https://ondemand.shl.com/Welcome.asp?OPID=28EEA74D-F205-4965-9208-F811DF73CE59&DII=11 comes up then i

click on 'Nigeria' and continue then this link https://ondemand.shl.com/LegalNotice.asp?OPID=28EEA74D-F205-4965-9208-F811DF73CE59&LID=18&Ctry=160

comes up again and 'i agree' then this https://ondemand.shl.com/CreateDropInFocus.asp?OPID=28EEA74D-F205-4965-9208-F811DF73CE59&LID=18&Ctry=160 comes up and i fill it and i even have a user and pass already but still the pratice tests are no where to be found. can i get a direct access to all the practice questions somehow?? please help
Re: Gt Bank : Entry Level Aptitude Test Jan 8 2011 by rubyred1: 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2011
I think u can only get d test from them(i.e. Shl)
Was an email sent to u containing ur user id and password?
If it was, then there should be a link in the email to take you to where u can take d test.
Re: Gt Bank : Entry Level Aptitude Test Jan 8 2011 by jobseeker1: 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2011
yes an email was sent to me immediately i completed the registration and i also expected to get a link where i can sign in and walar meet a world of SHL pratices questions. Thats why am kind of lost because i ahve tried various ways through SHLdirect and googled all about SHL to no avail.
Re: Gt Bank : Entry Level Aptitude Test Jan 8 2011 by rubyred1: 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2011
When u did d registration,did u pick which of d tests u wanted to practice(they have various)and u have to register for each one separately.
If u haven't selected which of the tests u want to take, then u have to go bck to d shl site and pick one. But u can check ur mail again to be sure, they should have sent like 2 emails to u
Re: Gt Bank : Entry Level Aptitude Test Jan 8 2011 by jobseeker1: 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2011
I was only sent one email with my user and pass and YES i picked one pratice question but was discouraged from picking from the others since i did not get a hang of the one i did. I thought the site was easy but that is not the case. What do you suggest and have you taken any gtbank aptitude test recently? Whats the duration? i need answers for the SHL fast
Re: Gt Bank : Entry Level Aptitude Test Jan 8 2011 by rubyred1: 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2011
D thing is u can only take each test only once. D gtb test is very similar to d trial quantitativa and verbal reasoning tests, but not as difficult. all d best
Re: Gt Bank : Entry Level Aptitude Test Jan 8 2011 by jobseeker1: 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2011
Thanks. i will have that in mind
Re: Gt Bank : Entry Level Aptitude Test Jan 8 2011 by Brunicekid(m): 8:41am On May 26, 2021
Anyone with Gtbank test past questions, and interview tips

(1) (Reply)

Is Animal Production A Good Course To Study In Nigeria? / Learn a Skill that will PAY YOU for the rest of your life / Ghost Workers In 19 Borno LGAs Received N1.8 Billion Annually - Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.