Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,585 members, 7,820,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Contact To Build Any Type Of Application - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Contact To Build Any Type Of Application (586 Views)

SOFTICU TECH HUB: Practical Training On How To Design Any Type Of Mobile App / Contact To Learn Oracle Plsql & Oracle Apex In Abuja / Sell Your Usa,canada Gift Cards(any Type) @ Best Rate!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contact To Build Any Type Of Application by chim14(m): 7:39am On Apr 15, 2020
You need an app, web or mobile, contact to build one. This lockdown period is the best time to engage developers to get exactly what you want.

Don't Ever message me if you are not ready or are still thinking or dreaming about creating "Facebook" with no intent to act. Cuz that's what you see mostly in Nigeria, alot of people have ideas in IT but lack the guts to push it to reality.

Only contact this number only if you're ready project wise & financially.

My blood is on fire to build something awesome, who's with me...

WhatsApp: https:///+2348050447507

(1) (Reply)

50+ Free Hacking Tools To Become A Powerful Hacker / I Can Set Up A Website That Lets You Sell Airtime, Data, Tv Subs, Electric Bill / What Programming Language Do I Need To Make This Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.