Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,081 members, 7,852,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

Trump Puts The World In Grave Danger Over Covid-19 With His Declaration - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trump Puts The World In Grave Danger Over Covid-19 With His Declaration (707 Views)

Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' / Call For The Resignation Of Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO DG, Over COVID-19 / COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Puts The World In Grave Danger Over Covid-19 With His Declaration by healthfulng: 8:19am On Apr 15, 2020
Trump, at a White House news conference, claimed the WHO had "failed in its basic duty and it must be held accountable".

Trump accused WHO of promoting China's "disinformation" about the virus that likely led to a wider outbreak of the virus than otherwise would have occurred.
Let us try to understand this. Right in the middle of the worst global pandemic outbreak in a century, Trump is holding funds from (WHO) the organization whose job it is to fight global pandemic outbreaks. Why trying to shift blame.
https:///gxR_kNc
Re: Trump Puts The World In Grave Danger Over Covid-19 With His Declaration by healthfulng: 10:35am On Apr 15, 2020
what do you think of him
Re: Trump Puts The World In Grave Danger Over Covid-19 With His Declaration by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 15, 2020
Shift blame e is right about WHO
Re: Trump Puts The World In Grave Danger Over Covid-19 With His Declaration by verifiablefacts: 11:27am On Apr 15, 2020
Trump said it was a hoax by the opposition and even went to rallies, calling it 'Chinese virus'. Trump always shifting blames.

1 Like

Re: Trump Puts The World In Grave Danger Over Covid-19 With His Declaration by SalafRider(m): 11:33am On Apr 15, 2020
This ain't time for blame games Mr Trump
Re: Trump Puts The World In Grave Danger Over Covid-19 With His Declaration by healthfulng: 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
verifiablefacts:
Trump said it was a hoax by the opposition and even went to rallies, calling it 'Chinese virus'. Trump always shifting blames.
i feel the democrats pushed him into this,just politicizing everything
Re: Trump Puts The World In Grave Danger Over Covid-19 With His Declaration by healthfulng: 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
Why trying to shift blame.
https:///gxR_kNc
Re: Trump Puts The World In Grave Danger Over Covid-19 With His Declaration by billy69: 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
I have read that news but I don't think so that it is the right decision in fact it will be very dangerous for the world if at this stage they cut down the fund when they need it most. At the same time, people shouldn't left their houses and also keep proper house cleaning to avoid any unpleasant experience.
Re: Trump Puts The World In Grave Danger Over Covid-19 With His Declaration by healthfulng: 11:56am On Apr 16, 2020
billy69:
I have read that news but I don't think so that it is the right decision in fact it will be very dangerous for the world if at this stage they cut down the fund when they need it most. At the same time, people shouldn't left their houses and also keep proper house cleaning to avoid any unpleasant experience.

thats true
Re: Trump Puts The World In Grave Danger Over Covid-19 With His Declaration by healthfulng: 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
bring you thought coming
Re: Trump Puts The World In Grave Danger Over Covid-19 With His Declaration by healthfulng: 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2020

(1) (Reply)

After May 4, When The Lockdown Is Relaxed.if You Still Have Oney , Stay At Home / I Had A Dream On How To Treat COVID-19 In 24hours / Bill Gates Explains Why He Needs To Test His Vaccine In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.