Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,743 members, 7,831,370 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

11 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 373 Cases. 99 Discharged. 11 Dead - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 11 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 373 Cases. 99 Discharged. 11 Dead (35062 Views)

51 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 493. 17 deaths. 159 discharged / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 288. 7 Deaths. 51 Discharged / 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 373 Cases. 99 Discharged. 11 Dead by naijabranding: 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
CoronaVirus Help is Nigeria Real-Time Tracking platform to check in with you to see how you are coping during this current COVID 19 pandemic situation and to let you know that Nigeria cares about you and your family.

*Get Help on*
1. Foods
2. Food stuff
3. Money

- Logon to https://coronavirushelp.com.ng/
- To Make a request for help

Please help share this message to save a life, Every person deserves a greater life.

Re: 11 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 373 Cases. 99 Discharged. 11 Dead by Olarewaju89: 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
StarUp:
I was eating when Buhari was making his speech on Monday. Immediately I heard "two weeks", I removed one meat from my soup and put it back inside the pot...because the journey is still far, I will manage one meat. grin

Hahaha.. grin grin ; you want to kill me with laugh this afternoon

2 Likes

Re: 11 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 373 Cases. 99 Discharged. 11 Dead by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
APC politicians are really cashing out on this covik 1-9.
Re: 11 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 373 Cases. 99 Discharged. 11 Dead by Imidowojo(m): 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
Oboy
Re: 11 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 373 Cases. 99 Discharged. 11 Dead by blaquemyc: 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
StarUp:
I was eating when Buhari was making his speech on Monday. Immediately I heard "two weeks", I removed one meat from my soup and put it back inside the pot...because the journey is still far, I will manage one meat. grin
you even still fit afford meat, your own beta. Me na my last congo of garri i dey manage dey go.
Re: 11 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 373 Cases. 99 Discharged. 11 Dead by NairaMaster1(m): 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
Early this morning?

Re: 11 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 373 Cases. 99 Discharged. 11 Dead by Joshforeal: 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
shocked

Nigerians will sure get sense after these Covid deal with us finish.

We will learn to vote the right leaders
We will learn to voter out bad leaders

When we see a zombie bringing out campaign flyers we will quickly snub their 2k vote buying money.

When ever we see 4+4 Sai baba we will rebuke it immediately.

Let the suffering start
You'd be so proven wrong come 2023 again. Nigerians will never have sense, come what may. I'm interested in that booty baby. You dang hot!!!

1 Like

Re: 11 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 373 Cases. 99 Discharged. 11 Dead by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
StreetFight:

What did your PDP party of looters do for 16 years besides looting?

I am not in any party

But you, buhari and APC are the most horrible mistake Nigerians have made since independence.

You are a mistake grin

1 Like

Re: 11 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 373 Cases. 99 Discharged. 11 Dead by unscripted(m): 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
naijaschoolguru:
The discharged case shouldn't be 99, what about the 9 they discharged this morning in Abuja?
The total discharged should be 108 by now. I stand to be corrected.
this figure is since 11 PM yesterday
Re: 11 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 373 Cases. 99 Discharged. 11 Dead by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
dipopooo:
Rolling it out like INEC results.... I wonder why Osun figure remains the same for the past two weeks
Them wan cashout na.Since Lagos state governor collect #10b from fg,other state won collect money too by fabricating figures.

1 Like

Re: 11 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 373 Cases. 99 Discharged. 11 Dead by Olarewaju89: 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
[s][/s]
NaijaOlosho:
shocked

[center][/center]Nigerians will sure get sense after these Covid deal with us finish.

When we see a zombie bringing out campaign flyers we will quickly snub their 2k vote buying money.

Let the suffering start
Re: 11 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 373 Cases. 99 Discharged. 11 Dead by Jflex07(m): 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
When will this shit end?
Re: 11 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 373 Cases. 99 Discharged. 11 Dead by Cloudlord(m): 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
It seems this thing is really going to stay for awhile. Please find something to do - do not just waste this time. I just joined a whatsapp group teaching technology skills for free. I don't know if its public but the link i used is:

https:///FZejHfM1pa51aIA6GNIK4Y

give it a try. Best of luck
Re: 11 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 373 Cases. 99 Discharged. 11 Dead by Zenithpeak(m): 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
dipopooo:
Rolling it out like INEC results.... I wonder why Osun figure remains the same for the past two weeks

Osun State is Tinubu's cash point so the statistics must remain static until maga (FG) go pay.

Have you forgotten how Osun State case started when corona virus patients hired a vehicle and entered the state through backdoor, if not for quick intervention of security operatives osun state would be competing with Spain and Italy now....

Can you do your permutations and arrive at the reason why the status quo must be maintained.

#Mad people everywhere.
Re: 11 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 373 Cases. 99 Discharged. 11 Dead by guru90: 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
Let them comot Anambra from that list ooooh

Because de guy in question tested Negative............
Re: 11 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 373 Cases. 99 Discharged. 11 Dead by joe4christ(m): 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
shocked

Let the suffering start

I disagree with you ma'am. If u truly understand Nigerians. You would have known that Nigerians forget and forgive their oppressors easily.
Infact people will still sell their votes for 2k come 2023. Thugs will weild guns and kill each other over political affiliations. The circle goes on...
Nigerians have never learnt. Why do u expect much from them now

1 Like

Re: 11 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 373 Cases. 99 Discharged. 11 Dead by shogsman(m): 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
TrollKiller:
Corona has come to stay.

[img]https://media./images/1dd504f2b3fe525e4766fba209bcf202/tenor.gif[/img]
And it will continue to stay with you and your household, what a wonderful host you are.
Re: 11 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 373 Cases. 99 Discharged. 11 Dead by buzorcharles(m): 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
shocked

Let the suffering start

Who did u vote for during last election?
Re: 11 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 373 Cases. 99 Discharged. 11 Dead by Neoteny7: 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
Generalkaycee:
Oh Boy!!! This is no longer funny o.

Was it funny before?
Re: 11 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 373 Cases. 99 Discharged. 11 Dead by Neoteny7: 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
shocked

Let the suffering start

It's a pandemic, it's gone global.

Even the advanced countries are suffering from it.

No one can stop it.

What does APC got to do with it?
Re: 11 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 373 Cases. 99 Discharged. 11 Dead by odigiri1983(m): 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
shocked

Let the suffering start

Exactly!!
Re: 11 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 373 Cases. 99 Discharged. 11 Dead by BreconHills(m): 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
shocked

Let the suffering start

We will also learn to stay indoors when a pandemic quarantine notice is issued. I really dont see the point of your post. Have you seen the global statistics? Have you looked at the data for countries that shut their borders earlier than Nigeria?

This is absolutely not the time to be playing politics and dancing on peoples graves. We didnt do this in 2014 and we should not do it now.
Re: 11 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 373 Cases. 99 Discharged. 11 Dead by Neoteny7: 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
StarUp:

Not funny

This lame joke has been flogged to an inch of its life
Re: 11 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 373 Cases. 99 Discharged. 11 Dead by seangy4konji: 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
sapientia:
If not for hunger, this covid 19 have reduced death rate in Nigeria.

Police have only killed one person in over 2 weeks.

Even Customs stray bullet have not killed any kid

Peace Mass Transit have not wasted people going to Enugu or Abuja

Innocent people are not being lynched right left and centre in the name of mob actions.

Nigeria will save the monthly fund for school feeding which is N12 billion unless Buhari will insist later that it continued.
HSFPG will continue
Re: 11 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 373 Cases. 99 Discharged. 11 Dead by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
dipopooo:
Osun did not record any case until those travellers from Ivory Coast landed in Ejigbo..
After their screening, no new cases have surfaced in Osun...

Generally speaking, people should stay where they are.. indiscriminate travelling is one major Factor responsible for the increase in Coronavirus cases!!!

1 Like

Re: 11 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 373 Cases. 99 Discharged. 11 Dead by neuron100(m): 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
For MTN users only �

Drop your number and get 500mb link

Trusted and certified
Re: 11 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 373 Cases. 99 Discharged. 11 Dead by Neoteny7: 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
Avedonn:
This so called total lockdown isn't working. Please government should allow people to go back to their normal business because even Italy and Spain that were battered by the virus have started opening businesses.

The reason both federal and state government don't care about the lockdown is, they know our GDP and internal generated revenue is nothing significant. Unlike the European and American economy.

It is working

Between December and now, we still have less than 400 confirmed cases

In the same period the US has about 600k confirmed cases
Re: 11 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 373 Cases. 99 Discharged. 11 Dead by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:
Upon all the staying at home and the attendant hunger, this thing still dey rise. shocked
It would be worse if there was no lockdown!!
Re: 11 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 373 Cases. 99 Discharged. 11 Dead by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
The number of deaths keeps increasing yet, the mumu minister of health once said ventilator wouldn't be needed at this point, when a country like America kept taking delivery of new ventilators in thousands to augment the existing ones. Had Ehanire not been a medical doctor , I'd have kept mum about his unfortunate comment. Had those who died had access to a functional ventilator , who knows... they might survive it. In most of the isolation centres I've visited, the ventilators in place were either refurbished or with incomplete parts. Most of the active cases are on ventilators as we speak. Even the ones those guys claimed they repaired at Juth ended up reporting power failure with audible alarms. What a useless govt!
Re: 11 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 373 Cases. 99 Discharged. 11 Dead by williomzach: 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don't Panic, That's Your Anatomy! / Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood / UBTH Releases Woman Detained For 6 Months Over Unpaid Hospital Bills (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.