Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Can Someone Run Facebook Advert With 1000 Naira - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can Someone Run Facebook Advert With 1000 Naira (434 Views)

I Believe Someone Run Faster Then Hussein Bolt In Kenya / 30 Days Rollover With 1000 To Make 66000 / Alex Iwobi Features In Nike Advert With Premier League Stars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Run Facebook Advert With 1000 Naira by gpatern: 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
Gurus in the house,
Just here to ask if 1000 is not bad enough to run a facebook advert
Re: Can Someone Run Facebook Advert With 1000 Naira by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
Yes you can.

Even with as low as $1 (N360) you can run a Facebook advert.

Facebook ad is the most cheapest ad networking choices in the world. Personally, I've run a Facebook ad for just $2 (N720) which is less than your N1000.

How to do it:

When you create a Facebook page or login to an existing one, click on promote page.

You'll be asked to select the age groups & countries in which you want the ad to run.
After selecting that, insert your amount as N1000. This is now possible because Facebook converts dollar to naira. The last time I ran an ad on Facebook, the conversation rate was $1 to N375. After which, you will now click on boost post. You can also advertise your website or pay for more Facebook page fans. It all depends on what you want to do.

Another good thing about Facebook ads is that you'll pay after the ad is completed. So all through the time that the ad is running, there won't debit you. Untill the ad is completed.

All the best.
Re: Can Someone Run Facebook Advert With 1000 Naira by gpatern: 5:30am On Apr 16, 2020
Thank you for the detailed explanation.I have one more question

I owned this thread on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/5795225/luck-plus-preparation-equals-2#88482810

I created a blog on blogger.com in time past for soccer predictions just like as i posted above, but blogger.com keeps deleting my blog, is there any solution so i dont have my vlog deleted again.

Can I add google adsense to the said blog too to monetize it ?

lawrence1998:
Yes you can.

Even with as low as $1 (N360) you can run a Facebook advert.

Facebook ad is the most cheapest ad networking choices in the world. Personally, I've run a Facebook ad for just $2 (N720) which is less than your N1000.

How to do it:

When you create a Facebook page or login to an existing one, click on promote page.

You'll be asked to select the age groups & countries in which you want the ad to run.
After selecting that, insert your amount as N1000. This is now possible because Facebook converts dollar to naira. The last time I ran an ad on Facebook, the conversation rate was $1 to N375. After which, you will now click on boost post. You can also advertise your website or pay for more Facebook page fans. It all depends on what you want to do.

Another good thing about Facebook ads is that you'll pay after the ad is completed. So all through the time that the ad is running, there won't debit you. Untill the ad is completed.

All the best.
Re: Can Someone Run Facebook Advert With 1000 Naira by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 16, 2020
gpatern:
Thank you for the detailed explanation.I have one more question

I owned this thread on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/5795225/luck-plus-preparation-equals-2#88482810

I created a blog on blogger.com in time past for soccer predictions just like as i posted above, but blogger.com keeps deleting my blog, is there any solution so i dont have my vlog deleted again.

Can I add google adsense to the said blog too to monetize it ?

I also have a blogger website www.dav67..com but I've never experienced this issue. Try using a strong password so it won't be that hackers are the cause of it. If this doesn't work, then create another brand new Gmail account and try it. That should work.

About AdSense: Yes you can have your blogger account connected to your AdSense. But lemme just tell you, your chances of getting accepted with a blogger account even on AdSense is still very small. Getting AdSense approval is very hard. My advice is that if you're getting streams of views, find an advertiser personally and collect payment from him to post his ad on ur website.

I don't know why people waste their time with AdSense, AdSense is not the only way... If you want to succeed in website business through advertisement, I can tell you from experience that what you need is a one on one relationship with your advertiser. Once you get an advertiser, you can generate an advert code on www.bannersnack.com and then he will pay you and then you post his ad on your website.
Ad networks like AdSense, infolinks etc would stress you so much to get accepted on their Network, only for them to start paying you change. But AdSense is better though, they pay quite well, apart from them, the rest networks are useless...

(1) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Made List Of Worst 50 Premier League Players / My Husband Only Joined Man Utd Because Of Money – Di Maria’s Wife, Jorgelina / Chelsea First Three Premier League Restart Matches And Dates CONFIRMED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.