Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

If 50 Cent Was As Rich As Bill Gates? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If 50 Cent Was As Rich As Bill Gates? (1607 Views)

Atiku Claims He's Not As Rich As Don Jazzy / Picture Of Bill Gates' Car / Paris Hilton, 50 Cent's New Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If 50 Cent Was As Rich As Bill Gates? by thegame(m): 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2007
Hey guys, i was thinking, IF

50 was as rich as bill gates?How many cars would he buy and be using?
WHat about snoop?Extend his pimping to the streets of nigeria?
Pdiddy?Establish sean john and bbe throughout africa or what?
In short, the african americans who are in the music business. Name your artist and say what he'll do with part of the money
Don't forget the gates himself owns just two porsche 911s
Re: If 50 Cent Was As Rich As Bill Gates? by Raymand(m): 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2007
Hell would freeze over?
Re: If 50 Cent Was As Rich As Bill Gates? by chaz(m): 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2007
If he was, we wuld all go to HELL! sad
Re: If 50 Cent Was As Rich As Bill Gates? by thegame(m): 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2007
You guys hate 50 that much or you think he is that a nuisance?HE may be nicer then your favourite artist. u know?
Re: If 50 Cent Was As Rich As Bill Gates? by thegame(m): 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2007
SOmeone said he would buy an ammuition estate and company with it?You think this is true.
Re: If 50 Cent Was As Rich As Bill Gates? by richo(m): 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2007
if fifty was rich like gates, he'll f*ck all the first ladies in the world, like he did vivica fox grin
Re: If 50 Cent Was As Rich As Bill Gates? by thegame(m): 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2007
richo:

if fifty was rich like gates, he'll f*ck all the first ladies in the world, like he did vivica fox grin
INcluding Arnold Schwarzenegger's wife? he must have written his will then.lol grin grin grin grin
Re: If 50 Cent Was As Rich As Bill Gates? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2007
if 50 was as rich as bill gate,? dat one we kno go hear word again grin
Re: If 50 Cent Was As Rich As Bill Gates? by thegame(m): 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2007
Keep on dreaming 50 fans.
Re: If 50 Cent Was As Rich As Bill Gates? by OpeLovely(f): 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2007
Whether he's poor or rich, he has a great body to die for. Got me whistling. See the "Amusement Park" video and you will agree with me.
Re: If 50 Cent Was As Rich As Bill Gates? by thegame(m): 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2007
You got a boyfriend?Cos i don't see a reason for you to be dying for another man's body. By the way, if he was poor, would u have loved him?
Re: If 50 Cent Was As Rich As Bill Gates? by trendy(f): 10:05am On Jul 16, 2007
if he was as rich as bill gate , i will pray to God to reduce his wealth lipsrsealed
Re: If 50 Cent Was As Rich As Bill Gates? by OpeLovely(f): 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2007
@thegame, it doesn't matter if i got a boyfriend or not cuz guys also appreciate females as well so i don't see anything wrong with appreciating another nigger afterall, i'm entitled to my own opinion. Whether he's rich or poor, doesn't matter because the question is how many girls have actually dated Dangote, Otedola and other bigwigs

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Glorify Evil/nudity And Stupidity In Hollywood / The Real Reason Why Eva Longoria And Tony Parker Are Getting Divorced: / Why I Wore Two Outfits At AMVCA - Omotola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.