Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,087 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Toyota Sienna Or Camry, Which One To Go For? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toyota Sienna Or Camry, Which One To Go For? (927 Views)

Which Is Better For Uber? Corolla, Lexus ES330 Or Camry? / Please Advise Me: 2008 Lexus ES350 Or Camry Spider / Sienna or Toyota Picnic urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Sienna Or Camry, Which One To Go For? by Bigade: 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
I want to get a car because I do travel alot for my business, I short distance though, from Lagos to Ijebu Ode, Ijebu Ode to Ibadan, like so on. I am thinking of getting a car for smooth movement, and likewise I can be carrying passenger along with me for the cost of fuel. And as well planning to venture into raw food business using the car to carry the goods from buying point to selling point.

So my question is, which one should I go for in either Sienna first generation (1998 to 2003) or Camry (1999-2001).

I am looking at buying Nigeria used but car are of the same price in Lagos right now. But am thinking of will the Sienna wouldn't be giving me issue, because I can hear some people saying the Sienna do give issue.

Please I want people that has first hand information on both vehicles to enlighten me, the people that have used it or mechanics that deals with it.

I am looking forward for a great advice. Thanks
Re: Toyota Sienna Or Camry, Which One To Go For? by DonMustafa: 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
My advice, buy sienna

But you might face agbero wahala on those routes you mentioned. They will think you are a transported

Camry cannot carry enough passengers or goods. And you go dey fear if you park am anyhow
Re: Toyota Sienna Or Camry, Which One To Go For? by alexsoftwork(m): 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
Go for sienna. I love it CUs is a family car. Am currently crushing on sienna the 2010-2012 model. I don't know about maintenance though
Re: Toyota Sienna Or Camry, Which One To Go For? by eRex(m): 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
I would have said sienna cos of space but hey... Check it out.. it not like u want to go fully into commercial....

I used a Mazda MPV for similar purposes but then I noticed that am always forced to carrying passengers to augment fuel purchase... And when I don't get to see passenger am almost crying.. I am always on the for full loaded car... 7 passengers... Thus exposed to more terrible passengers and also bustop agberos.. Even when I have to go on personal outing with immediate family i still have to consider the fuel implication.
I eventually sold it and got a drop light and I just needed 4 passengers on ever trip.
The respect of car being a private car is dre from the passengers.. no agbero nonsense from bustop... Yes I was not making that much money as when I was driving MPV but I got my fuel cost. I still can drive for pleasure...

It's however your call... You will need to weigh it on both sides
Re: Toyota Sienna Or Camry, Which One To Go For? by Bigade: 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
DonMustafa:
My advice, buy sienna

But you might face agbero wahala on those routes you mentioned. They will think you are a transported

Camry cannot carry enough passengers or goods. And you go dey fear if you park am anyhow

Thanks, that's what am thinking though
Re: Toyota Sienna Or Camry, Which One To Go For? by Bigade: 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
alexsoftwork:
Go for sienna. I love it CUs is a family car. Am currently crushing on sienna the 2010-2012 model. I don't know about maintenance though

The maintenance is another issue to look at. Thanks bro
Re: Toyota Sienna Or Camry, Which One To Go For? by Bigade: 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
eRex:
I would have said sienna cos of space but hey... Check it out.. it not like u want to go fully into commercial....

I used a Mazda MPV for similar purposes but then I noticed that am always forced to carrying passengers to augment fuel purchase... And when I don't get to see passenger am almost crying.. I am always on the for full loaded car... 7 passengers... Thus exposed to more terrible passengers and also bustop agberos.. Even when I have to go on personal outing with immediate family i still have to consider the fuel implication.
I eventually sold it and got a drop light and I just needed 4 passengers on ever trip.
The respect of car being a private car is dre from the passengers.. no agbero nonsense from bustop... Yes I was not making that much money as when I was driving MPV but I got my fuel cost. I still can drive for pleasure...

It's however your call... You will need to weigh it on both sides

What a lovely write up, you have said it all. I think I will look into your suggestions.

(1) (Reply)

TOKS Standard Lexus RX350 / 2012 Ford Edge Xclusive(vin-report-available) / Toyota RAV4 2008 Leather Toks... 2.78m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.