Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (255105 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by bashiruhammed97(m): 11:32am On May 05, 2020
psyqs:

I did. Still the same thing.
It's my second account.
i don forget my tunnel bear login, i fr give u make u try am.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by olatuneji: 11:33am On May 05, 2020
shommans:
Good morning all, for weeks I have been struggling with verification of Phone no, and prolific being onhold ,really quite frustrating.thank God someone posted yesterday morning bout using KIWI browser and TURBO VPN on ur phone and I did!!! prolific opened..Ineaghe also came to my rescue with US phone verification and immediately I started receiving surveys, earned bout £8.00 already.

Chuksbaby, I love u plenty and everyone here sharing their quota and money making methods for all to benefit.
Godbless u.

Boss, pls did you use your real name and email to register on prolific or used foreign.
better still does using native name has effect getting survey.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ujlatino(m): 11:34am On May 05, 2020
bashiruhammed97:

it doesnt require number but a dedicated good vpn.
search for zap.apk on google and make sure u download older version of the app
Which country?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 11:34am On May 05, 2020
olatuneji:

Boss, pls did you use your real name and email to register on prolific or used foreign.

Use a foreign name.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by bashiruhammed97(m): 11:35am On May 05, 2020
olatuneji:

i use both my real name and email
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 11:35am On May 05, 2020
I was ban here for 3 days.. I use Vpnhub, Kiwi browser, verified mail and phone number for past 3 days, yet no studies

Help me oo
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by project8(m): 11:35am On May 05, 2020
chuksbaby:
My Schedules is Somehow Tight oh...

Well, A Site to earn is dscout

cool place for some little $

Also Ysense( some cool $10-20$) at spare time.

All Usa Vpn
I want to use this medium to thank the OP after going thoroughly through his topic and response to to our questions,I finally opened a new account.and below is my testimony. chuksbaby I rili appreciate u and am sure other nairalanders appreciate u too.God bless u and we look forward to other lessons from u

3 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by bashiruhammed97(m): 11:36am On May 05, 2020
ujlatino:
Which country?
US
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by favour442(m): 11:37am On May 05, 2020
chuksbaby:

All Usa Vpn
boss please I want to learn that facebook and twitter ads strategy for my blog and warrior plus marketing..please. biko
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 11:37am On May 05, 2020
project8:
I want to use this medium to thank the OP after going thoroughly through his topic and response to to our questions,I finally opened a new account.and below is my testimony. chuksbaby I rili appreciate u and am sure other nairalanders appreciate u too.God bless u and we look forward to other lessons from u

You use Opera mini?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Jdangel: 11:38am On May 05, 2020
shommans:
Good morning all, for weeks I have been struggling with verification of Phone no, and prolific being onhold ,really quite frustrating.thank God someone posted yesterday morning bout using KIWI browser and TURBO VPN on ur phone and I did!!! prolific opened..Ineaghe also came to my rescue with US phone verification and immediately I started receiving surveys, earned bout £8.00 already.

Chuksbaby, I love u plenty and everyone here sharing their quota and money making methods for all to benefit.
Godbless u.
Please how did you long into your turbo VPN? Is it free or paid?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by project8(m): 11:38am On May 05, 2020
Tundexi:

You use Opera mini?
yes sir
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 11:39am On May 05, 2020
project8:
yes sir

Okay sir
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by bashiruhammed97(m): 11:40am On May 05, 2020
Tundexi:

You use Opera mini?
I wonder o
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by silverrock(m): 11:41am On May 05, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

Hey bro come and re-explain this please

It's a bit easier for me because my phone already has a feature to duplicate any application I have. It runs as a separate application.

On play store search for dual app. I recommend Dual Space like the attached. But you can use anyone you like.

What it basically does is to clone an existing application to run separately. All you need to do is to login the second prolific account to the clone. They will run concurrently. You will get notified for the two at the same time.

You can you it to run two accounts or apps of anything at the same time like WhatsApp, Facebook etc.

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Jdangel: 11:43am On May 05, 2020
shommans:

Godbless u.

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 11:49am On May 05, 2020
silverrock:

It's a bit easier for me because my phone already has a feature to duplicate any application I have. It runs as a separate application.

On play store search for dual app. I recommend Dual Space like the attached. But you can use anyone you like.

What it basically does is to clone an existing application to run separately. All you need to do is to login the second prolific account to the clone. They will run concurrently. You will get notified for the two at the same time.

You can you it to run two accounts or apps of anything at the same time like WhatsApp, Facebook etc.
yea bro
even this is the one I want to download all the remaining are with too many bad review but they
challenge this one also with many adds. well I will let you know how it is going. And are you using Xiaomi products?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by psyqs(m): 11:50am On May 05, 2020
bashiruhammed97:

i don forget my tunnel bear login, i fr give u make u try am.

Alright, no problem. Thanks anyway
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by olatuneji: 11:52am On May 05, 2020
Valwezzy:

Use a foreign name.
Thanks sis.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by olatuneji: 11:52am On May 05, 2020
bashiruhammed97:
i use both my real name and email
Thanks
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by heywhydut: 11:54am On May 05, 2020
Valwezzy:

You keep jumping from one person to another. Don't you get tired? I could remember I gave you tips yesterday, what have you done with it so far?

Do you think one will dedicate his/her time to spoon-feed you or probably create an account and do everything free for you?

Seriously, you need to figure out what you want and go for it. Quoting people here and there won't solve your problem. All the solution you need is here already, make out time, and read. Start from somewhere for God's sake.

Good luck!

Choi
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Dopenigga(m): 11:56am On May 05, 2020
Those of you using two accounts on one phone, better be careful. if you don't have a Laptop or a second phone for your second account, just stick to one

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by chosen4now: 11:57am On May 05, 2020
chuksbaby:

All Usa Vpn
Boss please this Ysense is not accepting my email and password.... Is there any kind of emails it acceptable?

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by dayo2hot: 12:00pm On May 05, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
some of you are still stingy!!!! I blame myself for being stingy at first. Someone chat me on Whatsapp that I should help me to create one and I told him to go and buy number, the number is #300 and the person said he can create everything for #500. our money no get value, you'll surely make that in a day.

Bro check Ur WhatsApp I sent you message

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by project8(m): 12:09pm On May 05, 2020
@OP these dscout and ysense ,do they accept nigerians or we should jejely follow thesame steps as prolific registration
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by shommans: 12:15pm On May 05, 2020
Jdangel:

It's Free , I just downloaded it from playstore.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by dojnr4real: 12:22pm On May 05, 2020
silverrock chuksbaby OYENIYIJK Valwezzy
I see you all Nice work guys
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Mexyz(m): 12:22pm On May 05, 2020
Hian... No survey since morning, I'm getting worried oo
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by krett(m): 12:23pm On May 05, 2020
project8:
opened and verified d account yesterday,few minutes later they started pouring in

wow you are dam lucky are you using sytem or phone and the email you used is it a new one?
im trying to know what my fault is
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by blezdBen: 12:25pm On May 05, 2020
Will you receive Prolific surveys when you have not verified your payment info. That is, PayPal?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by radicalboy: 12:25pm On May 05, 2020
Hello boss.please which do you recommend to me that has high payouts
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by project8(m): 12:25pm On May 05, 2020
krett:

wow you are dam lucky are you using sytem or phone and the email you used is it a new one?
im trying to know what my fault is
i used my phone for 5 surveys but used my laptop for the last one at night.
jus open a new email i think it will be better for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (263)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.