Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (256167 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Albertone(m): 10:53am On Apr 19, 2020
Millennialaku:

boss please any sales so far?
Not yet.Though i started yesterday
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Albertone(m): 10:54am On Apr 19, 2020
Yomiie:
. How can i know if there is any sells....
Go to your dash board.You will see your earnings.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Albertone(m): 11:01am On Apr 19, 2020
Millennialaku:

dont mind all these hungry people here use text now app and get one for free

learn to google things
Sometimes ago, i got a number from textnow and it was doing a 15mins countdown for me.Meaning the number is no more valid after 15mins.Why?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Albertone(m): 11:02am On Apr 19, 2020
Yomiie:
I have verified both my email and number on prolific but I can't link my PayPal account, plz who may be the provlpr...
Please how did you get the paypal?
Naija paypal cannot receive funds so what trick did you use?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 11:07am On Apr 19, 2020
Albertone:
Sometimes ago, i got a number from textnow and it was doing a 15mins countdown for me.Meaning the number is no more valid after 15mins.Why?
hmm are you sure ?. u just need to use the number on whats app to keep it active
maybe try again

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Richiee9(m): 11:13am On Apr 19, 2020
Who else experienced the shocking stuff that happened on win tub yesterday. I have been on this account for a while and am thrilled by how much its gonna be before the end of the month, then boom the account was inactive again. I swear e no go better for them oo.I tried logging in back both on my phone and PC but it ain't poping up again.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by gocnig(m): 11:15am On Apr 19, 2020
I miss chuksbaby oh... by now i would have learn far enough, all this $19 i make so far is small.

that is facebook format e wanted to teach us and other things..... Godbless him for that twitter eye opener.
================

Guys how i did mine to make small sales the first 3days after.

after u get your affiliate link
kindly use bit ly to shorten it or any other url shorten services u know.

head over to twitter and make a sweet post directing them to your link.

always make use of trending tags... sometimes i just a stae in usa to target.

example, texas use.. once i grab their trending harsh tag.. i bombard them like every 30mins sef.

Enjoy and happy sunday....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Albertone(m): 11:29am On Apr 19, 2020
Millennialaku:

hmm are you sure ?. u just need to use the number on whats app to keep it active
maybe try again
Okay but since it isn't associated with sim card.How does calling work? Also,if a verification code were to be sent to the number, will it be delivered to me?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Albertone(m): 11:31am On Apr 19, 2020
gocnig:
I miss chuksbaby oh... by now i would have learn far enough, all this $19 i make so far is small.

that is facebook format e wanted to teach us and other things..... Godbless him for that twitter eye opener.
================

example, texas use.. once i grab their trending harsh tag.. i bombard them like every 30mins sef.

Wow,you mean you keep on tweeting same thing over and over again with same harsh tags?

Lemme goan try it

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 19, 2020
gocnig:

================

I guess you must be very lucky cause I'm also doing the same thing for a while now but nothing yet
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SGRACE1(m): 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
gocnig:

================

nice one brother congrats and thanks for sharing
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by tinnymerit(m): 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
You can also promote your affiliate products like these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_hf7r0oPm4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOJpLl0B49A
Pls subscribe for more
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by chosen4now: 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
G12:
Great job @OP. I have a product reviews site in the MMO niche and I'm currently working on more content. I review affiliate products from both CB and WarriorPlus. I may apply for Adsense soon to supplement my earning.

I use that traffic twitter method sometimes and I've gotten sales. I'd like to try your Facebook ad method.

Here's an offer for those who want to start an affiliate site and build their online business. A USA-based hosting company is currently doing a $1 for 3 months web hosting offer for this Stay @ Home period. What that means is that you get 3 months web hosting for only $1. If you're interested, you can buy through my referral link and I'll give you a COUPON CODE to get the $1 for 3 months web hosting offer. It won't cost you any extra amount.

BONUS, the first 5 people to buy through my referral link will get my Express VPN lifetime license key. It's a strong VPN. I used it for CB registration and I've been using it to access my account without any issue. You can use it to create an account on CB and Mturk. YOU'LL GET IT AFTER SUCCESSFUL CONFIRMATION that you got the web hosting offer via my referral link. PM me if you're interested!

This is the best time to start and build your online business at a low cost. If you don't know how to design a website, you can hire someone on Fiverr for $5 to do it for you. Yes, I got mine done by an India for 5 bucks. I can direct you to the seller on Fiverr.

I'll be here to make contributions to the best of my knowledge.
contact me let's talk :okani600@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ejibamui: 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
@Op how do we go about d Tax Identification Number stuff?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by mazichido(m): 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
Millennialaku:

sorry sir. your problem pass me sir

No hard feelings bro.
I would rather say it's a temp challenge which I look forward to get a solution from here.

PS: I already got a US number. the challenge is to verify it on the prolific website.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
Albertone:
Okay but since it isn't associated with sim card.How does calling work? Also,if a verification code were to be sent to the number, will it be delivered to me?
i dont think you can use it for calls
the message should be sent to your account on their website

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
mazichido:

No hard feelings bro.
I would rather say it's a temp challenge which I look forward to get a solution from here.

PS: I already got a US number. the challenge is to verify it on the prolific website.
okay
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Albertone(m): 7:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
Millennialaku:

i dont think you can use it for calls
the message should be sent to your account on their website
okay thanks bro
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by kudzic(m): 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
gocnig:

================

Boss I haven’t made any sales..
Pls how many links did you promote??
And how many times did you tweet with the trending hashtags??
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by kudzic(m): 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
G12:

When the $1 for 3 months hosting offer expires, you'll be charged at the standard web hosting rate of $5/month or the student plan at $4/month if you're a student. Three months is enough time to build your business and start seeing good results in terms of earning. So you can easily cover the cost.

Hello Boss,
I want to start a real estate blog..please how do I go about it??
Abdulkudus333@gmail.com
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by kudzic(m): 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
Millennialaku:
pls o guys give update

any warrior plus testimony.........i haven't made any sales yet o

Same here bro
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by kudzic(m): 8:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
gocnig:

you are not supposed to post direct link na.. use those url shorten services like bit .ly to shorten your link

Boss I’ve been trying this warrior plus and twitter promotion since, but no sales yet! Pls I need a brief overview of your successful sale..thanks
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Yomiie: 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
Albertone:
. I didn't use any tricks, but the account is old tho.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by dojnr4real: 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
Albertone:
I can still open NIGERIA PayPal account for you with a trick . It will cost you a little token. check my signature
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Albertone(m): 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Yomiie:
. I didn't use any tricks, but the account is old tho.
Are you sure it's a Nigerian paypal?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by KrisCoDesign(m): 8:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
Try opening a Nigerian PayPal business account i hared that Nigerians can now open a PayPal business account that can send and receive payments
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by dojnr4real: 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
KrisCoDesign:
Try opening a Nigerian PayPal business account i hared that Nigerians can now open a PayPal business account that can send and receive payments
let me help you . it entails alot of trick.
chat me via WhatsApp.
check my status
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by aremzo39(m): 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
eaddyboy:
mturk all the way

I got registered today, I'm awaiting approval

Have you been approved?

I registered today aswell. Waiting for approval
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ddooskie(m): 8:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
Albertone:
Are you sure it's a Nigerian paypal?
Register either via a Lesotho, UAE, South African link don't pay anybody for PayPal opening you can DIY.

Go through this, found on this same nairaland; https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L1TiijdFxxx81cj8a1q5rXZAjeidcQyC/view courtesy of drawnobet
You may check out his thread too : https://www.nairaland.com/5265259/self-employment-opportunity-transcribing-living/1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by aremzo39(m): 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
eaddyboy:
mturk all the way

I got registered today, I'm awaiting approval

Has your account been approved now?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by gocnig(m): 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
ddooskie:

Register either via a Lesotho, UAE, South African link don't pay anybody for PayPal opening you can DIY.

Go through this, found on this same nairaland; https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L1TiijdFxxx81cj8a1q5rXZAjeidcQyC/view courtesy of drawnobet
You may check out his thread too : https://www.nairaland.com/5265259/self-employment-opportunity-transcribing-living/1

nice but once paypal visit you, that account is gone for good...

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (263)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.