Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,809 members, 7,831,640 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (260397 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 9:57pm On May 02, 2020
SolomonGrundy:
True dat. I have made 2pounds so far. But just a quick one, u can't use ur bank account since it is of nigerian origin. Use ur paypal.
I used paypal

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Onlinebar: 10:03pm On May 02, 2020
dojnr4real:
Chuksbaby, come and see your boi.
#CANADA
#CHUSKSBABY
MYTHY70
Please do you use the notifier app
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 10:04pm On May 02, 2020
Youngtekkey:

I am using windscribe currently for this ohmydosh and it has been fine especially their premium servers but if you don't have cash, you can use touch VPN extension
no vex bro, what kind of surveys do you do there, these people are just referring me from site to site angry angry

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by pat077: 10:13pm On May 02, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

if your vpn is okay and you confirm number and Gmail immediately and you answer about you question, their shouldn't be a problem.
I have not confirmed the number for the third one I just open because I did for the previous ones and it's still on hold. How do I know if it won't be on hold again after confirming the number.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 10:21pm On May 02, 2020
pat077:
I have not confirmed the number for the third one I just open because I did for the previous ones and it's still on hold. How do I know if it won't be on hold again after confirming the number.
where you see on hold no go dey there again
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Babawale01: 10:40pm On May 02, 2020
Please chuksbaby or anyone should help me with steps on how to verify a PayPal account so I can link with my prolific account . I'm stuck.

I don dey frustrated like this. E jor ooo sad

My email is seacalenda41@gmail.com
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 02, 2020
winkAwesome stuff
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by lilioj: 11:23pm On May 02, 2020
Chuksbaby pls advice, so the first Prolific account i created was on hold and ive already linked my paypal. so i deleted the account since the on hold didnt budge. now i have a new account without on hold can i link with my same paypal?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Professurr(m): 11:30pm On May 02, 2020
So pissed right now. Most of the surveys I have had are asking for use of keys on a pc keyboard. I need to find lappy latest on Monday. Missed out on about 10 dollars in 1day
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by fucc12: 11:30pm On May 02, 2020
fucc12:
Hmu for canadian no.s for verification
Offer valid while stock lasts
Abeg carry 3H follow body i no fit shout
(Canada only)
!!!!
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 11:34pm On May 02, 2020
Professurr:
So, pissed right now. Most of the surveys I have had are asking for use of keys on a pc keyboard. I need to find lappy latest on Monday. Missed out on about 10 dollars in 1day
mistake lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 11:34pm On May 02, 2020
Professurr:
So, pissed right now. Most of the surveys I have had are asking for use of keys on a pc keyboard. I need to find lappy latest on Monday. Missed out on about 10 dollars in 1day
i sympathize with you cry cry cry cry . wow 10 dollars today shocked shocked shocked? . funny enough i missed out a 3.50 survey because i wasnt using a phone grin grin grin
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by davidomos(m): 11:39pm On May 02, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

I buy Canada number this morning. I no fit sleep since these days grin but today my body feel joy.
grin
OYENIYIJK:

I buy Canada number this morning. I no fit sleep since these days grin but today my body feel joy.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngeasy1: 11:46pm On May 02, 2020
Professurr:

Wow.. and I have been looking for surveys since Wednesday

I think someone mentioned that you can switch to desktop mode on Chrome browser
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Funpeter: 12:10am On May 03, 2020
Funny been looking for survey since morning saw one before I could say jack I can't fill cos I open and my network has just mess up...
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Funpeter: 12:13am On May 03, 2020
Millennialaku:

i sympathize with you cry cry cry cry . wow 10 dollars today shocked shocked shocked? . funny enough i missed out a 3.50 survey because i wasnt using a phone grin grin grin
my lappy is eating my data.... Maybe using a laptop will also increase your chance of getting one
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 12:23am On May 03, 2020
Funpeter:
my lappy is eating my data.... Maybe using a laptop will also increase your chance of getting one
i use a laptop wink
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by dplores(m): 12:25am On May 03, 2020
Youngtekkey:

I don't think it need verification but you will need UK number to be completing registration on some of the site you will be redirected to do survey

I really appreciate your support to us all. There is something I need to ask. On ohmydosh I miss 2 surveys that would have made me £11 but when click on earn the page loads and next is error with message check server or something.

Check your email cos I need help with that as soon as possible.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by micynute94(m): 12:28am On May 03, 2020
Professurr:
So pissed right now. Most of the surveys I have had are asking for use of keys on a pc keyboard. I need to find lappy latest on Monday. Missed out on about 10 dollars in 1day

Use of Keys as in? Can the site detect that you're on mobile or it's asking you to press some keys that are found on the system?

If it's the latter, there are many keyboards on Playstore that simulates and act like the real keyboard. Just play around Playstore for a while, you will find one. There was a time I needed a system keyboard because I needed to use some computer keys (tab, alt and the rest) on my phone and I found one on Play store that worked really well.

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 12:30am On May 03, 2020
Funpeter:
Funny been looking for survey since morning saw one before I could say jack I can't fill cos I open and my network has just mess up...
grin grin mine is worse, sometimes my laptop freezes when taking survey, i have to remove and put the battery back with the speed of light to catch the particular survey . cry cry cry do you know any remedy for the freezing

note: it was as soon as i started getting plenty surveys on my account it started, you can imagine grin grin cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Funpeter: 12:31am On May 03, 2020
Millennialaku:

grin grin mine is worse, sometimes my laptop freezes when taking survey, i have to remove and put the battery back with the speed of light to catch the particular survey . cry cry cry do you know any remedy for the freezing

note: it was as soon as i started getting plenty surveys on my account it started, you can imagine grin grin cry cry cry cry cry cry
God punish devil.....
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by eben123(m): 12:43am On May 03, 2020
Youngtekkey:

I don't think it need verification but you will need UK number to be completing registration on some of the site you will be redirected to do survey
Did you use your 9ja name or a foreign name ?

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 12:57am On May 03, 2020
Professurr:

I missed that exact survey too.
Touch VPN is not working anymore and that messed things up for me tonight. Anybody with a good VPN recommendation please come to my aid �(laptop)
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ambitiouschap1: 12:58am On May 03, 2020
Hey guys it will take you nothing to share your about you process so other can earn, it's not like they won't pay everyone be like chuksbaby.

Cc Donjnr4real , mythy70 and other .

Just my 2 cent

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Dopenigga(m): 1:07am On May 03, 2020
klassd:

Yes sir
it should be gone by now
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Offpoint: 1:18am On May 03, 2020
vaca1:

Exactly, finding it difficult to get a name. I want something general incase I want to switch niche
How about something like this "Ifindsolution.com" just an hint though
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by richmanrichard: 1:35am On May 03, 2020
Weedsmoker:
Nice post.

I'm more interested in the mturk part,I registered some time ago and luckily got approved and have been working on the site ever since then but my problem is how to cash out directly to my bank account as I do not like the gift card option.
congrats. Pls did u achieve this using a forigne vpn n can it be done on an adroid device?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Offpoint: 1:59am On May 03, 2020
Millennialaku:

Please which of the survey site are you using?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Offpoint: 2:03am On May 03, 2020
ellex:

I missed that exact survey too.
Touch VPN is not working anymore and that messed things up for me tonight. Anybody with a good VPN recommendation please come to my aid �(laptop)
Go to thepiracity dot net and search for "vpn" there are a lot of premium crack vpn there...
I'm using cyber ghost

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Offpoint: 2:06am On May 03, 2020
Millennialaku:

There could be a lot of load on your laptop hence the freezing... Try uninstalling some stuff or always use the safe mode when you wanna survey
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by blakid(m): 2:18am On May 03, 2020
dojnr4real:
Chuksbaby, come and see your boi.
#CANADA
#CHUSKSBABY
MYTHY70
bro, please, can you in your generous heart, help me with the e-book on how to open a Lesotho PayPal account.

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (263)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.