Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Loan App Has Not Paid Yet They Dont Want To Cancel - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan App Has Not Paid Yet They Dont Want To Cancel (773 Views)

Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! / Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan App Has Not Paid Yet They Dont Want To Cancel by Cheato64(m): 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
I applied for a loan of 30k, am a loyal customer of this particular loan company. The company is fast in disbursing of money even though they collect 30% interest which was very high. I collect loan, make business with it and pay back within 2days, but the last loan i took hasn't been disbursed for 3days now. The farm crop i intend buying, then resell with the money has been sold out. I called the customer care line it was switched off. I emailed them, tell them i no longer need the money. They replied and said my money has been approved and can't be cancelled. I cant pay 9k extra on money i didnt make use of. Am yet to recieve the 30k and my account is still reading pending. I intend sending them the 30k without the 9k interest once the money got disbursed. 3days now my account is still pending and i no longer need the money. What should i do?
Re: Loan App Has Not Paid Yet They Dont Want To Cancel by ojun50(m): 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
Wait till dey disbursed the money
Re: Loan App Has Not Paid Yet They Dont Want To Cancel by NewLogicalMind: 12:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Cheato64:
I applied for a loan of 30k, am a loyal customer of this particular loan company. The company is fast in disbursing of money even though they collect 30% interest which was very high. I collect loan, make business with it and pay back within 2days, but the last loan i took hasn't been disbursed for 3days now. The farm crop i intend buying, then resell with the money has been sold out. I called the customer care line it was switched off. I emailed them, tell them i no longer need the money. They replied and said my money has been approved and can't be cancelled. I cant pay 9k extra on money i didnt make use of. Am yet to recieve the 30k and my account is still reading pending. I intend sending them the 30k without the 9k interest once the money got disbursed. 3days now my account is still pending and i no longer need the money. What should i do?

You need to send them an email stating that you no longer wish to proceed with the transaction.

Make sure you copy yourself in the email so you have evidence that you actually sent it and remember to include all your details such as full name, account number, bank account, customer ID etc
Re: Loan App Has Not Paid Yet They Dont Want To Cancel by Cheato64(m): 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
NewLogicalMind:

You need to send them an email stating that you no longer wish to proceed with the transaction.

Make sure you copy yourself in the email so you have evidence that you actually sent it and remember to include all your details such as full name, account number, bank account, customer ID etc
i have been doing that also am saving screengrabbed the loan page, how long it took them to deliver even though they are yet to deliver

(1) (Reply)

Has Indomie Ever Sold This Much... Check Out Companies That Has Enjoyed Covid19 / Stamped Concrete Floor Design / Nigerian Startup In Ibadan Raises $10.5M Funding For Online Retail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.