Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) (58520 Views)

Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) / 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) / Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by hotmediatv: 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
Some policemen were left running for their lives after being attacked by angry youths in Nkpor, over the killing of a young man in an unprovoked encounter earlier today.

Videos shared online earlier, showed youths marching down to a police station before an attack was launched on some police officers.

Anambra Police Command spokesperson, Mr Haruna Mohamed confirmed that some members of a police patrol team were attacked by the youths. He said an unprovoked attack was launched against a Police patrol team, with a substance suspected to be acid.

Haruna further told newsmen that “efforts are ongoing to restore sanity in the area”.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by hotmediatv: 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2020

1 Share

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by chatinent: 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
I feel the painment of the aggrieved Youthdom; the police must have overstepped their partition.

166 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Perfecttouchade: 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
State of anarchy hmm.. Nigeria is not getting better at all

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by johnkey: 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
They should have just shot him dead there and then. All this acid pouring na long ting.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by AudioNews(m): 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
Good job from de Mob, de should deal wit dis useless Paramilitary Personnels,
Umuekwensu

234 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by 3gpvids: 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
bush meat after the hunter issokay.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
State of anarchy hmm.. Nigeria is not getting better at all
If anyone thinks Nigeria will be better, then I'm truly sorry for such person and my thoughts are with the person and their family

187 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Mrchukwudi01: 8:06am On Apr 16, 2020
He don happen,I don tell am,warri no dey carry last

17 Likes

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Sharonstone7719: 8:23am On Apr 16, 2020
police officers are the worst problem we have in this country

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by DonMustafa: 9:58am On Apr 16, 2020
Based on how they have been busy killing people during this lockdown, I do not pity this policeman

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by sirblend: 9:58am On Apr 16, 2020
On one thread I was insulted because I posted about the lockdown leading to anarchy, I was insulted by the so called patriotic Nigerians.

MELINDA GATES raised her concern about Africa, she was also insulted by a lot of Nigerians.
The event are playing out gradually:
Everyone crying of hunger.
Armed security men shooting and killing innocent people.
Hoodlums robbing and threatening peoples life.(ONE MILLION BOYS)
Hoodlums stealing palliative meant for the community.
Government officials using this opportunity as an advantage to loot the nation....
People attacking security operatives

I SMELL ANARCHY.

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Punchline33: 9:58am On Apr 16, 2020
Na wa. The policeman who fired the shot should be brought to face justice. The youths who attacked the innocent policemen elsewhere should be arrested too. When people justify lawlessness it brings anarchy. Young people should learn to obey constituted authority. That is how to have a sane society.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:58am On Apr 16, 2020
Very good.

If Nigerians start responding to all these useless SARS and policemen, they will stop their excesses.

39 Likes

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Cosmatikka: 9:58am On Apr 16, 2020
Chai, the acid is too weak. I would have loved to see his jaw gummed to his chest and his eye sockets hollow. Useless Nigerian police officer.

Meanwhile the use CP Haruna Muhammed only confirmed attack on the police but is still investigating if his men killed an unarmed youth.
The Nigerian police shud just be scrapped, den d money for security shared to every citizen, let all man protect themselves

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by ForeThinker: 9:59am On Apr 16, 2020
Cheiii....

Sh*t got real

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:59am On Apr 16, 2020
Oh my Nkpor why na

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 16, 2020
grin

I don't support violence but if this was to protect themselves, no problem.. Igbo kwenu

9 Likes

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Ogochimerekanu(m): 9:59am On Apr 16, 2020
Hmmm!
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by crafteeworld: 9:59am On Apr 16, 2020
Lucky guy... Try am 4 waffi first

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Bighead9: 9:59am On Apr 16, 2020
İgbos again, why! Why!! Why!!!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by ignis: 9:59am On Apr 16, 2020
He was not properly attacked. Blood thirsty men on uniform.

12 Likes

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Emmacula8(m): 9:59am On Apr 16, 2020
cry
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Bevista: 9:59am On Apr 16, 2020
The whole lockdown crap defies every logic.

They have locked everyone down because they claim they want to save our lives from whatever phony virus, yet the lives lost directly from the lockdown is way higher than the lives lost from the nonsense virus. And btw, there's no medical evidence that those claimed to have died from the virus did actually die because of the virus. These could've been folks with other underlying medical conditions that led to their death.

Imagine someone who is a heavy smoker and then test positive for malaria parasite. Should that person die, can you tell me exactly what killed him?

Do we have the data for excess mortality rate? No, we don't. For the data that I've seen for a number of European countries, the overall number of deaths during these so called pandemic is not more than their statiscal monthly average.

The governments implementing lockdown don't do so because they care about you. Some have simply had a carte blanche subhead to loot funds. Some are simply playing to the gallery while others are simply following their western masters.

The lockdown is a fvckin farce. The mor*ns need to allow folks go back to their private hustle. I won't even bother anyone in here with my opinion about the conspiracies flying around. Just lift the fvckin lockdown else a much bigger social crisis is coming.

What the fvck you shut down the entire economic system because of 10 deaths...just because of the fear mongering from mainstream media. You know how many people die from malaria each year in this country? More than 50,000 ( according to WHO) yet we still get on with our lives.
---
We’ve limited your movements.
We’ve limited you ability to engage in commerce.
We’ve made you dependant on government for food.
Time to limit your speech

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 9:59am On Apr 16, 2020
Stop shooting anyhow they’ll not hear sad

1 Like

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Catchfirez: 9:59am On Apr 16, 2020
Only God can save Us.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by bestman6516: 9:59am On Apr 16, 2020
H[center][/center]
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Melison(m): 10:00am On Apr 16, 2020
Someone yesterday asked if this was a country or corntree honestly I no sabi the answer

5 Likes

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by kendrick93(m): 10:00am On Apr 16, 2020
When the police brings fire and brimstone, they would be the ones complaining most....
Why can't y'all obey the rules of the land?

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Tominix(m): 10:00am On Apr 16, 2020
Hahahah see as them pick race mumu ode
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 16, 2020
Lol

Yet to record covid-19 death in the state but policemen are already killing the masses...

Useless country

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Perform Rituals On Oyibo Man's Picture In Sagamu / My Apartment Was Robbed In A Very Mysterious Way! / Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.