Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

The Church Have Been Corrupted!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Church Have Been Corrupted!! (292 Views)

Does The Roman Catholic Church Have The Authority Of Christ? / Do Celestial Church Have The Most Children With Dreadlocks? (DADA) / Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Church Have Been Corrupted!! by Busayo58(m): 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
Something is wrong with the church nowadays.
This is why:

People who are not really Christians are flooding the church regularly, they might appear as Christians but they're not!

They have also successfully gotten to the top of the church adminstration, influencing the way the church is managed with their ideology which is not of Christ.

The way they do things from afar seems nice but when you come closer, it's a misery and thus confusing people who really want to worship God, the church is no longer healthy for anybody earnestly seeking God!

That is why when there's a church scandal, you always see the church being attacked, but it's not necessarily the church that should be put to blame, but the corrupt ones, it's really funny but i tell you that those attacking the church are still of the same group corrupt, but the difference is that they are outside the church.

Even Religious forums online have been flooded too, each time you visit any Christian post or thread, they are there arguing and opposing the o.p, again bringing confusion to whoever that is earnestly seeking God!

What is the way forward, my recommendation is try to find and partner who is a serious Christian, (very hard to find), download sermons online if you have to, Don't read religious post or thread but rather read a Christian post, avoid the comments, yes! It's very important to avoid having double mind about believing in God.

Lastly watch this video, just know that you are not alone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wv7R0zwi9I
Re: The Church Have Been Corrupted!! by ikh777: 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
pls KEEP your mouth shut and go and pray.

IN THE BOOK OF ACTS, IT HAPPENED, in HEBREWS it happened... even the church in Corinth were told about it.... IT HAS BEEN THE WAY IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN...... MIXED MULTITUDE STARTED SINCE THE DAYS OF MOSES..... so Oga, why da heck are you here making a big deal of it.... WORK ON YOUR OWN SALVATION AND MAKE HEAVEN....

You are not the first but your method is not going to solve it because you really just want to VOICE your anger and frustration because you think everyone should be perfect, but its not so.... GO AND INTERCEDE, that is the only place we are permitted to make issues and reveal what is wrong in the church, this PUBLIC place is not the place for solving SPIRITUAL MATTERS, pls have small sense and go and pray abeg.... else you too are a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: The Church Have Been Corrupted!! by Busayo58(m): 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
ikh777:
pls KEEP your mouth shut and go and pray.

IN THE BOOK OF ACTS, IT HAPPENED, in HEBREWS it happened... even the church in Corinth were told about it.... IT HAS BEEN THE WAY IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN...... MIXED MULTITUDE STARTED SINCE THE DAYS OF MOSES..... so Oga, why da heck are you here making a big deal of it.... WORK ON YOUR OWN SALVATION AND MAKE HEAVEN....

You are not the first but your method is not going to solve it because you really just want to VOICE your anger and frustration because you think everyone should be perfect, but its not so.... GO AND INTERCEDE, that is the only place we are permitted to make issues and reveal what is wrong in the church, this PUBLIC place is not the place for solving SPIRITUAL MATTERS, pls have small sense and go and pray abeg.... else you too are a hypocrite
You don't believe in God, do you?
Re: The Church Have Been Corrupted!! by ikh777: 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
Busayo58:

You don't believe in God, do you?

The GOD of the BIBLE is my GOD and even his son made sure he walked with people who had STREET SENSE as his disciples... am not the fanatic christian who does not understand the bible.... I understand it and I can not allow people come here to air their ignorance.

From your video, the guy is OBVIOUSLY not saying the FULL TRUTH..... HE COULD NEVER HAVE BEEN A PASTOR IN A BAPTIST CHURCH without knowing about HELL and living a good life....

See, stop swallowing things cos it sound RELIGIOUSLY DISCIPLINED.... The gospel is very very WIDE and NO ONE PERSON CAN PREACH IT FINISH.

JESUS IS ETERNAL, PEOPLE ARE MORTAL, there is only so little they can do about LOVE cos we are all still learning it. When you watch such videos it is to lead you to pray not to POST. Jesus wouldn't do that.

The GOSPEL MEANS GOOD NEWS, what is GOOD about telling the person they are sinners.... JESUS DIDNT, read your bible. IT IS THE GOODNESS OF GOD THAT SAVES AND NOT THE FEAR OF HELL.

1 Like

Re: The Church Have Been Corrupted!! by OtemAtum: 11:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
Two Christians fighting each other. The camp of Jehovah is set in confusion. The Holy Spirit is working in a confusing way cheesy
Re: The Church Have Been Corrupted!! by Busayo58(m): 8:43am On Apr 16, 2020
ikh777:

The GOD of the BIBLE is my GOD and even his son made sure he walked with people who had STREET SENSE as his disciples... am not the fanatic christian who does not understand the bible.... I understand it and I can not allow people come here to air their ignorance.

From your video, the guy is OBVIOUSLY not saying the FULL TRUTH..... HE COULD NEVER HAVE BEEN A PASTOR IN A BAPTIST CHURCH without knowing about HELL and living a good life....

See, stop swallowing things cos it sound RELIGIOUSLY DISCIPLINED.... The gospel is very very WIDE and NO ONE PERSON CAN PREACH IT FINISH.

JESUS IS ETERNAL, PEOPLE ARE MORTAL, there is only so little they can do about LOVE cos we are all still learning it. When you watch such videos it is to lead you to pray not to POST. Jesus wouldn't do that.

The GOSPEL MEANS GOOD NEWS, what is GOOD about telling the person they are sinners.... JESUS DIDNT, read your bible. IT IS THE GOODNESS OF GOD THAT SAVES AND NOT THE FEAR OF HELL.

What are you even saying, you are just bluffing, the lesson in the video is that not all the people who call themselves Christians, are truly christian, Even though they are serious with church activities, and they are the majority, making it difficult for new converts to follow God!

I won't reply to your mentions again, like i said in the Op, when a Christian post is dropped, you see people causing confusing by arguing and combating the Op you are one of them.... Weldon do have a nice day!!

(1) (Reply)

Christian Facts In These Last Days / COVID-19: How TB Joshua Predicted Present Economic Crisis Since 2008 (VIDEO) / Opening Markets, Closing Churches For COVID-19 Wrong –oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.