Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,013 members, 7,859,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

What Is Your Goal And Purpose In Forex? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is Your Goal And Purpose In Forex? (545 Views)

MUST WATCH: Why You Shouldn't Miss Buying A Land For Investment Purpose In 2021 / Make Money In Forex Account Management / Make Money In FOREX TRADING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Goal And Purpose In Forex? by Incips: 1:55am On Apr 16, 2020
The goal setting is the important term for every trader. To get success in any work every people must need to goal set. Dear, I join in the Forex business only for 3 month. That means I have totally improper about business knowledge. So my first goal in the Forex business is learning more about Forex business within one year and also develop my trading strategy.
Re: What Is Your Goal And Purpose In Forex? by obilokechukwu(m): 6:09am On Apr 16, 2020
let me introduce you the guy that put me through in the forex world is name rayner teo. this guy is good in forex, when you talk about trend follow, his good on that. beware of forex scammers that ask you for money without put you through, forex is base on good education. for new comers ask your mentors to shown you his monthly earning like this one below

(1) (Reply)

Earn Extra Income From Home – NO INVESTMENT / Make Money At Home- Free Seminar / Try This If You Want More Source Of Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.