Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Davido, Wizkid Step Aside Its My Time To Shine - Nairalander Speaks To Sun News - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido, Wizkid Step Aside Its My Time To Shine - Nairalander Speaks To Sun News (177 Views)

2018 Soundcity Awards: Davido, Wizkid, Burna Boy, Nasty C, Mr Eazi, Nominated (S / 2018 Soundcity Awards: Davido, Wizkid, Burna Boy, Nasty C, Nominated (FULL List) / Davido, Wizkid, Simi Bag AFRIMA Awards 2018 Nominations (see Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido, Wizkid Step Aside Its My Time To Shine - Nairalander Speaks To Sun News by jamikaforce: 3:02am On Apr 16, 2020
Jamika Entertainment's fast rising musician, Sultan Ayo Tijani aka Sultan Afroboy, has vowed to dethrone the likes of Wizkid, Davido and Burna Boy as the kings of Afropop with his new EP, Afroboy.

According to the 15 year old artiste, Wizkid, Davido and Burna Boy have had their time and so should step aside. “Yes, they should step aside because it is my time to shine. I want to show what Afrobeats should be for this generation, which is my generation,” he bragged confidently.

Speaking further, Sultan said: “I am known as a hip-hop artiste but lately I have been adapting my style to sing more and mix my rap with more Afrobeats tune, which made my fans to start calling me Afroboy.”

Read more at: https://www.sunnewsonline.com/wizkid-davido-step-aside-its-my-time-to-shine-afroboy/

Re: Davido, Wizkid Step Aside Its My Time To Shine - Nairalander Speaks To Sun News by michlins(m): 3:56am On Apr 16, 2020
You don't tell a King to step down for you even if he's your father. You dethrone him and grab the throne

(1) (Reply)

Sean Tizzle – Oreke / Shane Eagle – Mary Mary / Sadde Val Mukhda Mood - Kanth Kaler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.