Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Registering A .edu Domain On Windows - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Registering A .edu Domain On Windows (1676 Views)

Use These Search Strings In G#oo*gle And Get Tons Of Edu And Gov Backlinks / How Do I Register A .edu Domain Name / Registering A Domain Name In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Registering A .edu Domain On Windows by NET1(m): 11:58am On Jan 05, 2011
I have been having this challenge for a while now:

I want to register a domain with the extension of .edu and it has to be on Windows platform. But it appears that the webhosts that I know do not register .edu domains, let alone on Windows.

Is there anyone here with better experience or advice?

.NET
Re: Registering A .edu Domain On Windows by rojad(m): 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2011
.edu tld is a very strict tld. They are not free for just anyone to register. it is indirectly managed my the US commerce department. I have applied in the past but received no reply. The only place you can register such domain is http://net.educause.edu/edudomain/.

please go through their requirement and policy. they are strict.

(1) (Reply)

How To Convert From . To A Custom Domain Name Using Godaddy / I Will Help You Integrate Bitcoin Payment System To Your Website / Yoast SEO Premium Plugin Version 5.1 For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.