Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,130 members, 7,852,846 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

Make #200k+ Every Month Working From The Comfort Of Your Home - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make #200k+ Every Month Working From The Comfort Of Your Home (493 Views)

How To Make 200k-500k Weekly On Whatsapp Legitimately / Making Money From The Comfort Of Your Home / Step By Step Guide On How To Make Passive Income From The Comfort Of Your Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make #200k+ Every Month Working From The Comfort Of Your Home by NobleProfD(m): 8:45am On Apr 16, 2020
Do You Know That You Can Make #200k+ Every Month Working From The Comfort Of Your Home By Learning This Skill?

Yes you heard me right - you can make over 200k+ if only you will read this post to the end and allow me to teach you the skill.

....before I proceed I want you to answer this question honestly.

Why do people start up businesses?

To make profit? Yeah you guessed right but then...
How do you make profit? Simply by making more sales.

..and you can only make more sales when your IDEAL CUSTOMERS are aware of your products/services (without having to visit your physical office even).

In summary, this is what I mean;

Once your prospective customers are not aware of your products/services, NO SALES.

...and no sales means no profit. If you don't make profit, you are not in business. This have a way of affecting every other aspect of your life because you don't get to live the kind of life you intend to and be in full control of your time.

Why? Because you don't have money.

You become broke because you MISSED out one thing that is very important in business. And that is what I will teach you.

ADVERTISING USING FACEBOOK ADS CAMPAIGN

With this skill you will be able to rub your products/services on the faces of your prospective customers even while they sit in their houses (especially in this lock down period)

Isn't that amazing?

I will teach you THE MOST EFFECTIVE & EFFICIENT STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO CREATE FACEBOOK ADS THAT TARGET YOUR IDEAL CUSTOMERS AND DOUBLE YOUR LEADS & SALES.

Who need this training?

~ Business owners that want to double their sales.

AND

~ Those who want to equip themselves with this skill in other to start up their own business by helping business owners reach their ideal customers and growing sales FOR A FEE.

IMAGINE you get 5 clients that pays you #50k each to run ads for them in a month. You will be making #250k in one month.

Because you are determined to increase your profit and you get 10 clients every month paying you #50k each, you will be making #500k monthly. That's half a million. In one month? Wow!

Is that all? Not really, You will also learn

• The Foundation of Facebook Ads

• How to access the Facebook Ads Manager and how to create an advert

• How to target and reach your ideal customers where they are

• The key differences between Facebook Ads and boosted posts and when to use each.

• How to optimize your Facebook Ads design.

When is the training?

The training will begin on Friday 24th to Sunday 26th April, 2020.

Where is the training taking place?

In an enclosed WhatsApp group chat with lot of screen shots, voice notes, videos and text.

Is the training free?

Almost. The value of all you will learn is priced at #100k. However, I have slashed it to #10k.

But because of the Easter offer, the first 50 persons to make payment will have to pay only #1,499. the 51st person will pay #10k.

The first 50 persons to make payment will also get the following E-BOOKS as BONUS (valued for #50k) for FREE.

~ Complete guide on how to target your prospective clients

~ Guide on creating a business page

~ Step-by-step guide on creating advert on Facebook

~ Social media calendar

~ Social media weekly report template.

The E-Books contain all the tools you need to start earning immediately. But you have to first learn the skill.

How do I make payment?
Pay #1,499 into the bank detail captured below.

Ani Daniel Sunday
Guarantee Trust Bank

After payment, send a WhatsApp message with proof of payment to 08033352126 or 07032705819 and you will be added to the enclosed whatsapp group chat.

PS - Take advantage of this offer to LEARN a HIGH INCOME SKILL that will continue to pay you during this lock down and beyond. You can be in LOCKED DOWN, but you are not KNOCKED DOWN.

PSS - If you need further clarification, kindly join the orientation group chat using this link

https:///2VaTTfX

See you in Class.

(1) (Reply)

Earning Online With Just Your Free Email / Learn How To Generate Ur Own Forex Signal For Life / Intersted In Art Works?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.