Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,516 members, 7,861,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

Anyone Knows How To Include Affiliate Program On My Wordpress Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Anyone Knows How To Include Affiliate Program On My Wordpress Website (574 Views)

Easy Way Make Money Online 2019 ( Best Paying Affiliate Program) / Entireweb Affiliate Review And Payment Proofs (ppc Affiliate Program) / Pls Who Knows How To Add Share Buttons To Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Knows How To Include Affiliate Program On My Wordpress Website by kindnesssoft(m): 11:18am On Apr 16, 2020
i need to include affiliate program on my wordpress website and pay off 35% in profit to my affiliate partners, thanks
Re: Anyone Knows How To Include Affiliate Program On My Wordpress Website by GuestLog: 11:26am On Apr 16, 2020
There's a script for it, search the net.
Re: Anyone Knows How To Include Affiliate Program On My Wordpress Website by bedfordng(m): 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
there are lots of premium plugins for that on WordPress. wp affiliate is one of them
Re: Anyone Knows How To Include Affiliate Program On My Wordpress Website by Adebowalepro(m): 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
You have to consider a lot of factors. Such as:
- what is the purpose of the affiliate?
- type of affiliates you want to have and bonus type?
- what type of product or services your website is selling?

Very important you should also have at the back of your mind that you will need to build a membership module for the affiliate system to rest on. If you need further help you can follow my blog www.adebowalepro.com
Re: Anyone Knows How To Include Affiliate Program On My Wordpress Website by FatTechGuy: 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
Thirsty affiliates to manage all your links

(1) (Reply)

Any Link For Earning Money Online Please Like "Reading News" / What Is The Best Free Wordpress Theme For Ecommerce / How To Create An Android App Using Appcreator24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.