Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) - Food (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) (97259 Views)

Man Dies After Drinking Competition In Kaduna / The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. / Lockdown: US Destroys Tons Of Food As Farmer Can’t Get Buyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 17, 2020
Ayoefa:
Naija and fake news.

So who conducted an autopsy to determine that he died of hunger?

Do you people know that someone can go for 40 days without food? As long as you stay hydrated, you can survive for 40 days without food.

All these fake news is just pathetic and sad. There are people who needs help and even I have been giving family and friends helping hand to buy food and stuffs.
He could have died due to many other reasons. In fact he will be almost skeletal before he can die of hunger.

FAKE NEWS

The person that will stay 40 days without food, was he mixing cement ?
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Slimsly100(f): 12:32am On Apr 17, 2020
tolexy007:

yes ooo, akure and u

I thought as much cos na una dey use that parlance "kokobe"
I'm from Imo state.
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by MakyavelitheDon(m): 1:23am On Apr 17, 2020
Fixednaijablog:
According to PinnaDesk:

https://m.facebook.com/pinnadesk/posts/241893407189418

No be hunger kill this guy.
He was probably on a cocktail of tramadol, rohypnol and some other substances and it simply shut him down.
If na for better place now someone might have saved him by administering CPR.
In any case poor chappy.
May his soul find peace��
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by darediamond(m): 2:08am On Apr 17, 2020
SarkinYarki:
This is what Melinda gates meant when she said she sees bodies littering the floor in Africa soon
You heard here too!

Hmm, God will judge her and others who are after One World Give globally.
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by henryadex(m): 4:47am On Apr 17, 2020
The possibility of an epilepsy may not be ruled out
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by ajl: 7:21am On Apr 17, 2020
SarkinYarki:
This is what Melinda gates meant when she said she sees bodies littering the floor in Africa soon

Really? That's far from it.She meant dead people from Convid-19 infection as in Ecuador, not those that'll die from hunger.
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:38am On Apr 17, 2020
God help us
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by asanwafo: 7:56am On Apr 17, 2020
tramadol at work
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by mikemodel24: 8:53am On Apr 17, 2020
SarkinYarki:
I know she might be right about that. But did you Know there real intension is to create an Africa that can be account for. End time is here and anti- Christ can not rule Africa with the current state. The real reason some are against 5g is not about cancer but the intension of making the world become 1
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by asamaigho(m): 9:13am On Apr 17, 2020
CrudeSon:
This is serious!!!!It is only a week left!!just hang in peeps

very insensitive!
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Chimasoka: 9:47am On Apr 17, 2020
I just finished preparing this delicious and yummy Ofe Nsala AKA White Soup.

How to Prepare Native Ofe Nsala | White Soup the Native Way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9gDltc1bZU
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Rthirteen13(m): 10:26am On Apr 17, 2020
RIP

Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Dare14: 11:44am On Apr 17, 2020
Anyone fit help me with 500naira make I take cook chop this morning.
Access bank.

God bless we go survive
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by FINESHIRT(m): 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
oakin:

Why are you so devilish, you Photoshop a picture and instigated people to your country, your generation will surely enjoy from your work.

I asked you a question regarding this allegation since yesterday and I haven't gotten any response from you. Can you please tell me how I did the above? Or all because I sought online assistance?
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
quadfire:

Done
God bless you sir
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by nnekabrown(m): 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
It really Sad.. But I blame the Youths this is d time to demand good governance from our leaders
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by bestabigaelever(f): 8:15am On Apr 18, 2020
1TRUEEGOD:

[/b]IN A REVOLUTION, DEATH IS INEVITABLE,
BUT IT'S FOR THE GREATER GOOD. [

AND HOW'S THIS WRETCHED WAY OF LIVING BETTER THAN BEING DEAD?

NOTHING GOOD COMES EASY.

DEVELOPED COUNTRIES ALL HAD A REVOLUTION PHASES, PEOPLE SACRIFICED AND FOUGHT FOR BETTER SECURING THEIR FUTURE AND THAT OF THEIR GENERATION NO MATTER WHAT.

NOBODY IS GON DO IT FOR US. WHEN WE'RE READY, WE'LL GET ON THE STREETS.

THE EARLIER WE REALIZE THERE'S NO OTHER OPTION THAN TO STAND AND FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS, THE BETTER FOR ALL OF US

THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD FEAR THE PEOPLE NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND[b]
For this Nigeria o nobody wan die, everyone is scared of death
And another thing is there's no unity even on nairaland
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Slimsly100(f): 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
tolexy007:

yes ooo, akure and u
Imo state but was born in Ondo state

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See The Perfect Alternative To Fresh Tomatoes. (pictures) / How To Prepare Tom Brown From Scratch / Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.