Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

6 Nigerian Celebrities Best Friends You Probably Didn’t Know About - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 6 Nigerian Celebrities Best Friends You Probably Didn’t Know About (2125 Views)

6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became More Popular After Their Death / Ray Hushpuppi: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Flamboyant ‘Big-Boy’ / Obi Madubogwu: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Late Nollywood Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Nigerian Celebrities Best Friends You Probably Didn’t Know About by tobivibes: 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2020

Source: https://www.tobivibes.ng/6-nigerian-celebrities-best-friends-you-probably-didnt-know-about/

1. Tonto Dikeh and Bobrisky:

Tonto and Bobrisky are now best of friends since Tonto quit her friendship with Toyin Lawani after washing their dirty linen in the public. Bobrisky has claimed her as his new best friend with immediate effect. This friendship looks so genuine on social media with loads of love. Bobrisky is always flying to Abuja to celebrate parties with Tonto. They always travel together to other countries and all.The most adorable love was how Bobrisky flew to Abuja for King Andre’s 4th birthday and presented him with a car. Celebrities Best Friends
Bobrisky and Tonto’s love for each other seems too much, even in scandals. But their relationship is questionable as Bobrisky is naturally created as a man. Some allege their relationship to be sexual and possibly the reason for Tonto’s break up with Churchill.
Whatever their true relationship may be, many things are bound to be exposed the day they will break up. As a matter of fact, the internet will scatter. That will be the day we will hear the true reason behind Tonto’s break up with her ex- husband and we will also confirm Bobrisky’s sexuality. If she is truly a woman as she claims to be.

2. Linda Ejiofor and Adesua Wellington:

I personally adore this friendship because of the extreme beauty of the two ladies. They are always together laughing and having fun. Their friendship is awesome as they are always there for each other. Linda was maid of honour for Adesua during her wedding and Adesua in turn was also maid of honour for Linda as they married closely the same time. They are both married to Nigerian Celebrities, Banks W and Suleiman.Their friendship looks like one that will last forever.

3. Blossom Chukwujekwu and Daniel K Daniel:

These two have an enviable friendship. They are so close and United that their wives followed suit. It has now become a family affair. Wow! What a lovely family relationship.

4. Alex Ekubo and IK Ogbonna:

Alex broke up with UTI Nwachukwu and is currently with I K Ogbonna. These cute, handsome guys are many girls’ desires. Their friendship is awesome as they look so cute together. They are always seen together virtually in all photos. They usually criticize each other about their cuteness, colour or baldness. But still they are cool, handsome and very successful. They have featured together in many movies. I love their swag and vibes.

5. Chioma Chukwuka, Uche Jumbo, Omoni Oboli and Ufuoma Mc- Dermott:

This particular friendship has stood the test of time and emerged victorious. They have known each other for ages and have been together through thick and thin. The four form a gang of beautiful and successful mothers in Nollywood as they are giving it to us ” hot”. They featured in Omoni’s ” Wives on Strike” together. Their bond looks so inseparable. Now a days, it is very difficult to see any female friendship that lasts long possibly because of ” women wahala”. But this on the contrary is worthy of emulation. Women always tend to part ways if one out of a group becomes more successful as women are constantly in competition despite their friendship but these four are still very close irrespective of their different levels of success in the career.

6. Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme (Aki and Pawpaw):

The combination of these two is already a handful. Just like their nick names, they both constitute a whole. They are just like twins from the same mother. When they act like kids, the both are always involved and as adults, they are like- minded and simple. They have the same height and stature which makes many to think they are truly siblings. They both have great sense of humour and barely act movies separately. Any movie featuring both of them must be filled with lots of drama and entertainment. They are inseparable, Osita was best man for Chinedu during his wedding. My love for them is most in their recent movie, ” The Billionaires”. I pray for their friendship to continue being great just like this. Celebrities Best Friends
If we can all be more tolerant and respectful to the goals of friendship, we will be amazed at how long our friendship with others will last.

If you know more celebrity best friends, drop their names in the comments section.

Credit: Agbaka Gift
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Best Friends You Probably Didn’t Know About by ghostwriter0147: 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
What do you know about friendship?
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Best Friends You Probably Didn’t Know About by xreal: 4:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
I thought I would see the likes of TuFace and Sound Sultan.

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Best Friends You Probably Didn’t Know About by botrix(m): 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
7.Me and my wifey

2 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Best Friends You Probably Didn’t Know About by lilmeek(m): 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
@OP Where is PHYNO & OLAMIDE?

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Best Friends You Probably Didn’t Know About by NobleAngell(f): 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
Where is Waje & Omawunmi? Sorry, but this list is incomplete.

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Best Friends You Probably Didn’t Know About by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
These ones are common knowledge now. I was expecting to see Bimbo Ademoye and Beverly Osu.
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Best Friends You Probably Didn’t Know About by sagtav(f): 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
I knew Aki and pawpaw will surely make the list. Birds of the same feather...

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: Fg Reportedly Orders Nbc To Shut Down Bbnaija Reality Show / Singer One Corner Picks Money Sprayed On Him At His Wedding / Sammie Okposo Arrested In Scotland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.