Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,726 members, 7,820,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Unlucky Young Man - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Unlucky Young Man (732 Views)

Pictures Of Unlucky People / Unlucky Next Generation Pics / Ten Moments When You Feel Like The Most Unlucky Person On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unlucky Young Man by shakara4u(m): 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2011
A young man goes into a drug store to buy condoms.

The pharmacist says the condoms come in packs of 3, 9 or 12 and asks which the young man wants.

"Well," he said, "I've been seeing this girl for a while and she's really hot. I want the condoms because I think tonight's "the" night. We're having dinner with her parents, and then we're going out. And I've got a feeling I'm gonna get lucky after that."

"Once she's had me, she'll want me all the time, so you'd better give me the 12 pack."

The young man makes his purchase and leaves.

Later that evening, he sits down to dinner with his girlfriend and her parents. He asks if he might give the blessing and they agree. He begins the prayer, but continues praying for several minutes.

The girl leans over to him and says, "You never told me that you were such a religious person."

The boy leans over to her and whispers, "You never told me that your father is a pharmacist."
Re: Unlucky Young Man by babyme1(f): 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2011
Stale tongue
Re: Unlucky Young Man by shakara4u(m): 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2011
thanx pweety grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unlucky Young Man by oderemo(m): 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2011
funny you r laUGHING@ YOR ON JOKE. waoooh
Re: Unlucky Young Man by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 05, 2011
Baba no mind them, d joke make sense. undecided
Re: Unlucky Young Man by AmAlone: 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2011
very nice, made my nyte!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unlucky Young Man by shakara4u(m): 10:05am On Jan 06, 2011
tank ya all
Re: Unlucky Young Man by babarazy: 7:54am On Jan 09, 2011
This is fucking hilarious.
Re: Unlucky Young Man by yinkalink(f): 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2011
funny, but seen it b4. lol
Re: Unlucky Young Man by StudioCFR(m): 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2011
Where is the joke?

Mtchew

(1) (Reply)

Playground Equipment Fail / Church Service! / Dear Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.