Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Mothers love - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mothers love (426 Views)

Fathers Should Also Be Appreciated Like Mothers / The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make By Ayeni Faith Damilola / The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mothers love by HazardMan(m): 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
I found out the hard way that mothers (is yours exceptional?) are the best.
I didn't grow old with mom so couldn't realize this on time. Would have loved to share my experience but scared of the bashing i would get from here. Share yours if you want to.
All in all just know that mothers LOVE is the best you can ever get in the world. No doubts.
Make a lovely sentence to our MUMMY'S biko.

MUMMY i LOVE youuuu!
Re: Mothers love by HazardMan(m): 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hmmm! This one i'm not seeing any comment, you guys are missing a lot sha.
Re: Mothers love by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
NEWSFLASH
- NOT all mother love their children
- who are these women who throw their newborn babies into dustbin?

1 Like

Re: Mothers love by CAPSLOCKED: 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
THERE'S NOTHING LIKE MOTHER LOVE.
SHE'LL JUST LOVE YOU THE WAY A DOG LOVES HER PUPPIES, OR THE WAY A BLIND MAN LOVES HIS GUIDE DOG.

3 Likes

Re: Mothers love by HazardMan(m): 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Mothers love by Ed12(m): 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
Mummy! If i tell you say i love, just know that i really do..

Your principles are what makes me a better man, and am surely passing them to my generations. Your teachings are as fresh in my mind...

Your unconditional love is overwhelming. You stand by me, you stand for me and you stand with me through all situations of my life.. You can neither read, nor write but you raised me with high intellect. I was one hell of a brilliant kid all thanks to your cordial guardianship... You played your part so well in my life and i will forever be grateful.

2 Likes

Re: Mothers love by Austine567(m): 11:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
my brother i will just say you ended up confusing me and every other person that read this your thread. piss out.
Re: Mothers love by Ishilove: 5:47am On Apr 17, 2020
HazardMan:
I found out the hard way that mothers (is yours exceptional?) are the best.
I didn't grow old with mom so couldn't realize this on time. Would have loved to share my experience but scared of the bashing i would get from here. Share yours if you want to.
All in all just know that mothers LOVE is the best you can ever get in the world. No doubts.
Make a lovely sentence to our MUMMY'S biko.

MUMMY i LOVE youuuu!
Don't let Redpillers see your post. Their Lord and master on Nairaland, ubuja calls our mothers 'pussy cartel'.
Re: Mothers love by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 17, 2020
I see mothers everyday... I wonder what it would feel like having mine too.

Never got to know her
She died when I was two or so.

1 Like

Re: Mothers love by HazardMan(m): 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ed12:
Mummy! If i tell you say i love, just know that i really do..

Your principles are what makes me a better man, and am surely passing them to my generations. Your teachings are as fresh in my mind...

Your unconditional love is overwhelming. You stand by me, you stand for me and you stand with me through all situations of my life.. You can neither read, nor write but you raised me with high intellect. I was one hell of a brilliant kid all thanks to your cordial guardianship... You played your part so well in my life and i will forever be grateful.
I was beginning to wonder if no single person had mum in this forum. Nice one bro
Re: Mothers love by Arsenate(m): 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
When are you dumbos going to stop all this mother worship? Time and time again I've seen that mothers don't love their children like they pretend to. I mean they are always quick to turn their children against their fathers. They basically see their children as tools; retirement plans when they are old or an avenue to hurt their men.

1 Like

Re: Mothers love by HazardMan(m): 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
Arsenate:
When are you dumbos going to stop all this mother worship? Time and time again I've seen that mothers don't love their children like they pretend to. I mean they are always quick to turn their children against their fathers. They basically see their children as tools; retirement plans when they are old or an avenue to hurt their men.
Believe me, my mum is the opposite of that. Even, She encourages me to always stick with my dad even though they ain't together..

(1) (Reply)

Jollof Beans Porridge And Dodo / Why Are Some Barbers So Careless Even In This Corona Period. / How To Legally Change Your Name In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.