Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,181 members, 7,829,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

How To Win Over Addictions This Lockdown - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Win Over Addictions This Lockdown (270 Views)

Getting Over Addictions.. / Masturbate During Coronavirus Lockdown To Boost Your Immune System - Doctor / My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Win Over Addictions This Lockdown by joessi(m): 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
No matter how busy we try to be, we all now have more free time than we ever had; Thanks to the lockdown.

At this time, buried addictions Resurrect and weak addictions gain strength.

Join the online chat to get the knowledge you need to stay aloft addictions in this lockdown period.

Follow this link to join transformend
mindset 1.0:

https:///LipMTiwyWig0fCjjP4zsXI

(1) (Reply)

How To Recognize And Treat Tramadol Addiction / Covid19: President Donald Trump Warns China / Sokoto Records First Index Case Of COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.