Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,311 members, 7,853,446 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

# 200 Suya - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / # 200 Suya (523 Views)

Joke On A Guy That Went To Buy Suya With A Newspaper That Carried Tinubu / What Hapened To Sokoto Suya?...watchout / Suya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

# 200 Suya by Ademola9940: 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ordinary #200 suya and #50 7up you are shouting, olami you made my day,
(Alatenujje)...........
Re: # 200 Suya by Omoluabi16(m): 8:41pm On May 14, 2020
Hellow primadonnaO
God created Eve so Adam may not be alone.
Apostle Paul said something about getting married to avoid loneliness/sex outside marriage. We can then infer that;
It is not good to be alone
It is not easy being alone
Amongst others thing, marriage helps with our sex urges.
I can divorce and remarry if Mrs omo commits adultery, or if she abandons me permanently. What if ones spouse goes missing for 5, 10 years with no trace? One can not remain single indefinitely in these cases.Having flings here and there for konji sake won't please God. I don't want to add or subtract from our Holy Bible. But you and a whole lot of people misinterprete Matthew 5.31.
Re: # 200 Suya by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:44pm On May 14, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Hellow primadonnaO
God created Eve so Adam may not be alone.
Apostle Paul said something about getting married to avoid loneliness/sex outside marriage. We can then infer that;
It is not good to be alone
It is not easy being alone
Amongst others thing, marriage helps with our sex urges.
I can divorce and remarry if Mrs omo commits adultery, or if she abandons me permanently. What if ones spouse goes missing for 5, 10 years with no trace? One can not remain single indefinitely in these cases.Having flings here and there for konji sake won't please God. I don't want to add or subtract from our Holy Bible. But you and a whole lot of people misinterprete Matthew 5.31.

My dear, you are still explaining this from your own human logic. Of course, most people like the freedom to divorce and remarry as they please... same way we wish we could continue in fornication, and concoct justifications for our actions.

What does the Bible say? That’s what I care about.

2 Likes

Re: # 200 Suya by Omoluabi16(m): 8:55pm On May 14, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

My dear, you are still explaining this from your own human logic. Of course, most people like the freedom to divorce and remarry as they please... same way we wish we could continue in fornication, and concoct justifications for our actions.

What does the Bible say? That’s what I care about.
ohh! those 3 things I carefully highlighted.There lies your answer. God doesn't want us to live in misery.I'm a Careful Christian myself, not of those hearing only what they want to hear. There are a million and one things God expects from us not explicitly stated there but embedded in parables. We need God's wisdom to guide us.

(1) (Reply)

Short Funny Animation Comedy Skit: Word Problem / Funniest Story Ever / How I Reacted To Bleep Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.