Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,114 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) (36931 Views)

Ukrainian Crisis: 13 Out Of 19 Nigerians Detained In Poland Released / FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Six Months / Man Volunteers His Car to Rescue Accident Victims in Abuja, as Others Refuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by GentlyLoud: 11:50am On Apr 17, 2020
I believe this is Not the time to start migrating from country to country. They should stay put till this COVID drama is Over.

Meanwhile... For High QUALITY FACE MASK....... Call

090 2551 6310
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by Gyong(m): 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
zedman1:
Thank you sis, the Internet has really exposed how many people reason. I'm a Nigerian and it really baffles me when I see comments and posts of some Nigerians, particularly during this corona period. We cry so much about our government but the truth is most of us are equally if not worse off than the people in power. We complain about everything, whether good or bad and feel entitled to everything like little babies. We cry at home, run out, cry outside. We cry too much but are unwilling to right our wrongs.

Shut up, Ghanian disguised as a Nigerian. Every nation with their shit, nairaland is our national platform created to air our views and its normal to say our mind here. What da Bleep is the stupid mumu poster called mumu country doing on our platform? Glorifying baby Gana? Quoting this shitty epistle is wack.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by Gosanzy: 12:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
Olarewaju89:
I gave one Kid ₦500 to Buy Me MTN ₦400 & Take the Change..He Came Back Drinking Plastic Coke & Returned ₦400 to Me Saying MTN is ₦410 grin grin

This is serious, where are we heading to?
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by hahn(m): 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
post=88535119:
North East West or South..... No place like home.

Why don't you say yours if you have anything reasonable to say or simply keep shut?

You call Nigeria a zoo on a daily basis and we won't be suprise to know that for all of you that refer to Nigeria as a zoo,
your uncles , aunties and relatives are among these innocent people that want to return to the same zoo!
Only animals live in zoo we presume!
Orisirisi something cheesy
tongue tongue tongue

I dare you to post a screenshot of where I called Nigeria a zoo on nairaland
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by Gyong(m): 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
seunmsg:

They should please stay back in Ghana and enjoy all the good things that you’ve highlighted above. We’ve enough issues on our hands to deal with in Nigeria right now. We don’t want additional wahala.

Pls what is this stupid mumu country person doing on a Naija platform? Pls make wuna help me tell am to Bleep off our platform.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by Ayoefa: 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
MumuCountry:
Na wao. I don’t understand these nigerians.

This coronavirus thing is a global health crisis. Every country is in lockdown. So why are these Nigerians living in Ghana sounding like they are hungry in Ghana because nobody is taking care of them? I am a Ghanaian. I live in Accra with my family. I have not received a dime or any help from the Ghanaian government because I don’t need it.

As they say, all fingers are not the same. So I understand that some people will feel the heat, but I find it embarrassing that a group of Nigerians living in Ghana are crying that they are hungry. Were they not working before? Didn’t they save money for emergencies like this? Why is it that Ghanaians are not crying about hunger in Ghana like Nigerians living in Ghana?

There is food, plenty food, in Ghana today. Those crying hunger are those who don’t have money. It is as simple as that. The Ghanaian Government is trying to help people in need, but I didn’t expect this group of Nigerians in Ghana to come out they way they have come out. It is not good for the image of Nigeria in Ghana. The government of Ghana is trying in this coronavirus era.

The best answer to your question is that so many Nigerians have an entitlement mentality. It's even worse among the youths. I experience this all the time. A family member or just people you know in the community will be asking for favors in a manner as if you actually owe them. And they don't appreciate nothing, no matter how much you give, it's never enough. It's as if they expect you to just give them all that you have.
Nigeria is doomed for many years to come with this kind of lazy, self entitled me me mentality. It's sad and pathetic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by zedman1(m): 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
Gyong:

Shut up, Ghanian disguised as a Nigerian. Every nation with their shit, nairaland is our national platform created to air our views and its normal to say our mind here. What da Bleep is the stupid mumu poster called mumu country doing on our platform? Glorifying baby Gana? Quoting this shitty epistle is wack.
Hehe, I'm a Nigerian bro, and you're a typical Nigerian, it's confirmed.
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by CAUSTIC002: 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
Notatribalist:
I don't get it when you said the Government of Ghana is trying, trying in what sense?as for the Nigerians they are calling for their government to come and rescue them,how is that your problem?
I saw his comments and just decided to ignore him. He is an idiot!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by CAUSTIC002: 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
I am not in Ghana, but a lot of Nigerians here where I reside have shown interest in returning just to be with their loved ones in this time of crisis

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by maasoap(m): 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
MumuCountry:
Yes, Ghana's 100 times better than naija. grin there is plenty food in Ghana. There is 24 -hour electricity. People can sleep with their two eyes closed at night. Inflation is at 7% in Ghana today, even with coronavirus cool if they want to go back to Nigeria they should say so and stop sounding as if people are suffering in Ghana, more than naija. Ghanaians are enjoying free water and half the cost of electricity. The Ghana Govt no try?

See how this useless being is ridiculing my country on a forum founded by a Nigerian! I'm not saying that you shouldn't hype your Ghana but saying that Ghana is better than Nigeria 100 times! Haba! With that your shiity economy? Have you forgotten what you did with your currency some years back? Should I remind you? Today, how many cedis are needed to get one dollar?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by Notatribalist(m): 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
CAUSTIC002:
I saw his comments and just decided to ignore him. He is an idiot!
I am waiting for him to reply me self.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by maasoap(m): 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ayoefa:

The best answer to your question is that so many Nigerians have an entitlement mentality. It's even worse among the youths. I experience this all the time. A family member or just people you know in the community will be asking for favors in a manner as if you actually owe them. And they don't appreciate nothing, no matter how much you give, it's never enough. It's as if they expect you to just give them all that you have.
Nigeria is doomed for many years to come with this kind of lazy, self entitled me me mentality. It's sad and pathetic.

You're wrong and equally misinformed! Those who have entitlement mentality are the ones currently applying for unemployment benefits in USA during this corona problem. Those who are receiving credit alerts in Ireland, Canada, UK just to stay at home.
In Nigeria, a developing country, more than 70% live from hand to mouth. Likewise, you will see some of them in Ghana too, be it Nigerians or Ghanaians. If they ask for help (mainly food) during this period of no work, I don't think it is too much. No need to qualify them as people with entitlement mentality.
Nigerians provide their own electricity, water, security, health insurance or lack of it.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by stagger: 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
MumuCountry:
Yes, Ghana's 100 times better than naija. grin there is plenty food in Ghana. There is 24 -hour electricity. People can sleep with their two eyes closed at night. Inflation is at 7% in Ghana today, even with coronavirus cool if they want to go back to Nigeria they should say so and stop sounding as if people are suffering in Ghana, more than naija. Ghanaians are enjoying free water and half the cost of electricity. The Ghana Govt no try?

I can confirm these to be true. Many Nigerians who are there should not even be there. I see many of them and I have had to give a few of them money for survival. When you decide to relocate to another man's land, you must prepare for it. Electricity is available in Ghana: you can go up to 3 months without it blinking once. But it is very expensive and you may spend up to N40,000 equivalent a month to power a 2-bed room house with AC. If you are not making money or you are struggling, how will you cope?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by Dollabiz: 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
when the one at home hasnt been rescued yet, you will wait forever in ghana

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by spiralwedge(m): 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
MumuCountry:

This coronavirus thing is a global health crisis. Every country is in lockdown. So why are these Nigerians living in Ghana sounding like they are hungry in Ghana because nobody is taking care of them? I am a Ghanaian. I live in Accra with my family. I have not received a dime or any help from the Ghanaian government because I don’t need it.

As they say, all fingers are not the same. So I understand that some people will feel the heat, but I find it embarrassing that a group of Nigerians living in Ghana are crying that they are hungry. Were they not working before? Didn’t they save money for emergencies like this? Why is it that Ghanaians are not crying about hunger in Ghana like Nigerians living in Ghana?

There is food, plenty food, in Ghana today. Those crying hunger are those who don’t have money. It is as simple as that. The Ghanaian Government is trying to help people in need, but I didn’t expect this group of Nigerians in Ghana to come out they way they have come out. It is not good for the image of Nigeria in Ghana. The government of Ghana is trying in this coronavirus era.

Those are not Nigerians, but Biafrans. They refer to Nigeria as a Zoo and are usually the one causing tribal fights online, because they are outside Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by SexytorresE(f): 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
Pls y’all should remain there in peace.
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by ajl: 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
MumuCountry:

Easy for you to say because you are in your country with your families and members of your extended family. There will be a shoulder to cry and lay on in times of need and an entire community to help. But in a foreign land you are on your own. So, see the difference.
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by Endybest5050: 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
Really?? So Nigeria would enjoy what it feels like to airlift their citizens..can't be too certain though,maybe na Bus we go take being them back.
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by Finest641(f): 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
Government wey never help Nigerians wey dey Nigeria na Nigerians wey dey outside Nigeria dey wan help. Yeye dey smell
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by ajl: 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ayoefa:

Your response is not relevant to this post. We are in a time of crises and these people are caught up in a foreign land with no support structure. What does that have to do with entitlement. Entitlement doesn't hold water when hunger hit you due to no fault of yours.
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by Mozegee: 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
Make una stay there.we way Dee here hunger son finish and govt have never done anything about it. Oga manage with your children
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by Arcbox(m): 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
shut up and stop talking nonsense. Nigerians are more one million ways living large than you Ghanaians. In every society you will see poor, average and rich people. Are you telling me you people in Ghana will ever have what some Nigerians have? Till the end of time Ghana can never be upto Nigeria.
MumuCountry:

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by musicwriter(m): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
MumuCountry:

But you said earlier that ''I am a Ghanaian. I live in Accra with my family. I have not received a dime or any help from the Ghanaian government''

Are you excluded from the ''free water'' and electricity at ''half the cost?''

Over here, the Nigerian government aren't doing anything of such, so an average Ghanaian is better of in terms of palliatives from government.
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by rampantlover: 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
I am in Ghana at the moment and food is not a problem for us. The less fortunate ones are been fed by the government, we have free 3 months of electricity and water. The problem with these Nigerians is that most of their shops have been closed in retaliation to what the government of Nigeria did to Ghanaian traders at the border. grin cheesy

Nigerians are starving, no better electricity, generator sound everywhere, boko haram are killing and fulanis are also killing. What a useless country. Thank I am a Ghanaian grin
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
MumuCountry:

mind you Nigeria is doing way better than them base on recovery and spread!
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by Beautyaddy: 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
ofemigeorge:
I am yet to see people from other african countries begging to be air lifted off Nigeria cheesy

South Africans air-lifted their Citizens from Nigeria recently.
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by 7lives: 5:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
Patrioticman007:

It seems, they have accepted their faiths as piglets in the ZOO. What a time .

Covid 19 resetting brains like no other.
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by Gyong(m): 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
[quote author=rampantlover post=88546900]I am in Ghana at the moment and food is not a problem for us. The less fortunate ones are been fed by the government, we have free 3 months of electricity and water. The problem with these Nigerians is that most of their shops have been closed in retaliation to what the government of Nigeria did to Ghanaian traders at the border. grin cheesy

Nigerians are starving, no better electricity, generator sound everywhere, boko haram are killing and fulanis are also killing. What a useless country. Thank I am a Ghanaian grin[/quotey

Yes bro, you are useless. We may have our problems, the average ones and the poor are trying hard to survive, hoping for a better tomorrow. The storm will be over someday. Picture if your shitty country is in a mess like ours, how ll y'all chicken liver peeps survive it? Stop calling our nation a useless country.
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by Gyong(m): 6:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
zedman1:
Hehe, I'm a Nigerian bro, and you're a typical Nigerian, it's confirmed.

Yes I am. A great believer with a strong belief that if we set aside our differences irrespective of tribes and religions, we ll create a new Nigeria where no derailed fellas from inferior nations will have the guts to come and desecrate our shrine as the are doing here. Peace.
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by ll24: 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
USELESS IGBO PPL DISGRACING NIGERIA EVERY WHERE. U SAID GHANA IS BETTER THAN NIGERIA, THEN STAY THERE FOR LIFE , IDIOTS.

POPULATION OF GHANA CAN ONLY BE COMPARE TO LAGOS STATE ALONE. WE ARE NOT MATE WITH GHANA.

THEY WILL NEVER SAVE, GREEDY PPL, FRAUDULENT, LAW BREAKER, DRUG PUSHERS, ASHAWO, UNCIVILIZED TRIBE THAT ALWAYS RUNS OUT OF THEIR CURSED REGION.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by alizma: 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
They should stay there and enjoy their Ghana. Majority of those people are people who claimed that Nigeria is nothing to write about. You guys should stay and enjoy Ghana. after all, "Ghana is better than Nigeria" is your popular song before now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover / 5 Killed, Others Injured In Bayelsa Airport Road Accident (Graphic Photos) / Awkward-Looking Keke NAPEP Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.