Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,061 members, 7,849,289 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

Please I Want Your Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Want Your Advice (584 Views)

If You Want Your Dreams To Come True You Must First Wake Up / Do u Want Your Business To Reach Out to 5million Active Nigerians?(come IN) / Want Your Website To Be Safe As That Of Bank? Get Best Hand Maintenance Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Want Your Advice by Onyeochabright: 9:56am On Apr 17, 2020
I have #50000 ( five hundred thousand Naira)

What types of business can I invest the money into , or what type of business can I do ?
Re: Please I Want Your Advice by ekwuemendinso(m): 10:21am On Apr 17, 2020
50k grin grin grin
Re: Please I Want Your Advice by ekwuemendinso(m): 10:22am On Apr 17, 2020
Onyeochabright:

What types of business can I invest the money into , or what type of business can I do ?

First, u don't know how to write five hundred thousand naira in figures. Neverthless, for strong and genuine business, go into Agriculture; precisely groundnut and or Rice productions. If u invest that money in groundnut now(I highly recommend this as am into it also), by August/sept, u ll have at least 800k in ur account guarranteed

Best of luck
Re: Please I Want Your Advice by Onyeochabright: 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
How can I go about it?
Re: Please I Want Your Advice by GRACEGLORY: 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
Onyeochabright:

I hate to seek advise; “People will mislead you, because, they’re misled already, and in the end, they’d say it was you that made the decision.“

Best business to invest in isn’t the most lucrative of all, but the one you’re most passionate about, you may lose your investment, but passion will recover it. But most importantly, invest in financial education first, then, invest in your passion, and go blow the world away.

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Up A Free Lifetime Autoresponder For Email Marketing In 30 Minutes / How To Become A Copywriter / Costly Mistakes Most Businesses Make On Their Social Media Handles:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.