Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Sonam Kapoor Style Diva - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sonam Kapoor Style Diva (150347 Views)

Sonam Kapoor Turns ‘punk’ Bride For ‘dolly Ki Doli’ / Miss Diva Priyaka Chopra/ Styles/ Hot / Great Poser / stylish kareena kapoor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sonam Kapoor Style Diva by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 10, 2011
I wish I could laugh as much as she does grin grin grin

She is always happy.

Re: Sonam Kapoor Style Diva by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 10, 2011
cool

Re: Sonam Kapoor Style Diva by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 10, 2011
cool

Re: Sonam Kapoor Style Diva by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 10, 2011
cool

Re: Sonam Kapoor Style Diva by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 10, 2011
cool

Re: Sonam Kapoor Style Diva by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 10, 2011
Absolutely glam wink

Re: Sonam Kapoor Style Diva by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 10, 2011
cool

Re: Sonam Kapoor Style Diva by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 10, 2011
cool

Re: Sonam Kapoor Style Diva by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 10, 2011
cool

Re: Sonam Kapoor Style Diva by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 10, 2011
Her body is bagging.

Re: Sonam Kapoor Style Diva by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 10, 2011
cool

Re: Sonam Kapoor Style Diva by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 10, 2011
cool

Re: Sonam Kapoor Style Diva by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 10, 2011
This has got to be her best picture ever.

Re: Sonam Kapoor Style Diva by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 10, 2011
Sonam is the one in white.

Re: Sonam Kapoor Style Diva by Nobody: 3:23am On May 13, 2011
Waiting for Sonam Kapoor Cannes photos.
Re: Sonam Kapoor Style Diva by Nobody: 6:17am On May 14, 2011
Super chic wink

1 Like

Re: Sonam Kapoor Style Diva by Nobody: 2:49am On May 16, 2011
Ok I don't know about ya all, but I've been waiting to see Sonam Kapoor at Cannes. I never look forward to seeing Aishwarya Ria at Cannes cuz she has nothing to offer apart from her beautiful face, flabby skin and bad sense of fashion. Don't get me wrong, I am a huge fan of Aish, but she need to seriously get into shape. She has a beautiful face, the world knows. But her body shape is just getting uglier by the day. If only she could work on keeping her body tone guess you can't have it all. Ok enough abt Aish.

We all know Sonam is a fashionista. So when I heard that she was attending this year Cannes, I was excited beyond words. Sonam being a risk taker and style diva that she is, I knew she wouldn't disappoint. I mean someone who look great and super stylish even after boarding a plane should not disappoint at Cannes right?

WRONG!!!! SHE DISAPPOINT BIG TIME. cry cry cry cry cry I know being a fashionista come with a lot of expectations but she shouldn't wear anthing awkward and well atrocious.

Ok maybe I am exaggerating here but this is SONAM KAPOOR WE ARE TALKING ABOUT.

The style diva. My style icon cry cry Anyway I forgive her. This was her first appearance at Cannes. We all know how Aish's begining years were like. grin

She look super beautiful though kiss kiss kiss lovely make up cool

Re: Sonam Kapoor Style Diva by Nobody: 2:54am On May 16, 2011
cool

Re: Sonam Kapoor Style Diva by Nobody: 2:57am On May 16, 2011
Lady Gaga is the only one who can roch such look undecided

Re: Sonam Kapoor Style Diva by Nobody: 2:58am On May 16, 2011
cool

Re: Sonam Kapoor Style Diva by Nobody: 3:07am On May 16, 2011
Fan BingBing looks amazing. (A fashionista in her own right also. Very famous in her country) Sonam look good too.

Re: Sonam Kapoor Style Diva by Nobody: 3:22am On May 16, 2011
Sonam Kapoor on the sets of a Loreal Photoshoot at Cannes

Love her look here kiss kiss

Re: Sonam Kapoor Style Diva by Nobody: 3:23am On May 16, 2011
cool

Re: Sonam Kapoor Style Diva by Jiah011(f): 12:29am On May 17, 2011
rokiatu:

Ok I don't know about ya all, but I've been waiting to see Sonam Kapoor at Cannes. I never look forward to seeing Aishwarya Ria at Cannes cuz she has nothing to offer apart from her beautiful face, flabby skin and bad sense of fashion. Don't get me wrong, I am a huge fan of Aish, but she need to seriously get into shape. She has a beautiful face, the world knows. But her body shape is just getting uglier by the day. If only she could work on keeping her body tone guess you can't have it all. Ok enough abt Aish.

We all know Sonam is a fashionista. So when I heard that she was attending this year Cannes, I was excited beyond words. Sonam being a risk taker and style diva that she is, I knew she wouldn't disappoint. I mean someone who look great and super stylish even after boarding a plane should not disappoint at Cannes right?

WRONG!!!! SHE DISAPPOINT BIG TIME. cry cry cry cry cry I know being a fashionista come with a lot of expectations but she shouldn't wear anthing awkward and well atrocious.

Ok maybe I am exaggerating here but this is SONAM KAPOOR WE ARE TALKING ABOUT.

The style diva. My style icon cry cry Anyway I forgive her. This was her first appearance at Cannes. We all know how Aish's begining years were like. grin

She look super beautiful though kiss kiss kiss lovely make up cool

Rokiatu, I was waiting to see your opinion of Sonam at Cannes! I actually liked what she wore. It's reflective of her age. Very young, fresh, and contemporary. It is her first time at Cannes, so I didn't have any expectations. I think she pulled off what she wore quite well, or at least no one could wear it like her. The hair and make-up was fabulous. I agree with what you said about Aish! She has a beautiful face, but she could have hit the gym a little before the event. Not to loose loads of weight, but at least to tone up a bit. She looked tired and over-posed in all her pics. Neck lines, arms, back flab, just looked terrible. Her casual pics were much better, but she should have been in better shape tongue. It's just a once a year event.
Re: Sonam Kapoor Style Diva by Nobody: 5:31am On May 17, 2011
Jiah011:

Rokiatu, I was waiting to see your opinion of Sonam at Cannes! I actually liked what she wore. It's reflective of her age. Very young, fresh, and contemporary. It is her first time at Cannes, so I didn't have any expectations. I think she pulled off what she wore quite well, or at least no one could wear it like her. The hair and make-up was fabulous. I agree with what you said about Aish! She has a beautiful face, but she could have hit the gym a little before the event. Not to loose loads of weight, but at least to tone up a bit. She looked tired and over-posed in all her pics. Neck lines, arms, back flab, just looked terrible. Her casual pics were much better, but she should have been in better shape tongue. It's just a once a year event.
I guess my expectation was too high.

AB seriously need to direct Aish to a gym. undecided
Re: Sonam Kapoor Style Diva by Nobody: 3:06am On May 18, 2011
Sonam Kapoor at the Photocall of the Chopard's Party at Cannes. I luv the whole look. I want the jewellery. So divine. I am not feeling the make up thought

Re: Sonam Kapoor Style Diva by Nobody: 3:08am On May 18, 2011
She seem tired undecided

Re: Sonam Kapoor Style Diva by Nobody: 3:08am On May 18, 2011
cool

Re: Sonam Kapoor Style Diva by Nobody: 3:09am On May 18, 2011
cool

Re: Sonam Kapoor Style Diva by Nobody: 3:11am On May 18, 2011
Luv it. I really want this kiss kiss

Re: Sonam Kapoor Style Diva by Nobody: 3:12am On May 18, 2011
cool

Re: Sonam Kapoor Style Diva by Nobody: 3:12am On May 18, 2011
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair / My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry / Hack - Game Of War Fire Age - GOW Hack MOD Apk Android Tested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.