Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Holy sprirt Misled me about prophecy of covid-19 - TB joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy sprirt Misled me about prophecy of covid-19 - TB joshua (720 Views)

The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua / Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague / The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Holy sprirt Misled me about prophecy of covid-19 - TB joshua by Oldwarriblog(m): 11:58am On Apr 17, 2020
Prophet TB Joshua of Synagogue Church of All Nations has said that the Holy Spirit Misled him when he gave a prophecy about the coronavirus pandemic.

It was reported that TB Joshua was dragged on social media after his prophecy failed to come to pass as perceived.

The clergyman had said that coronavirus will come to an end on March 27 after a seven days rain.

In an interview with his Emmanuel TV, TB Joshua responded to questions from around the world.

Answering one of the questions, he said what he delivered was what the Holy Spirit gave him and that he wasn’t talking about the virus ending worldwide but in Wuhan where it started.

“I am not a politician, I just have to give you the message as the Spirit gave it to me,” he said.

He went on to accuse wo click here to read all..
Re: Holy sprirt Misled me about prophecy of covid-19 - TB joshua by ifex370(m): 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
Misleading topic
Re: Holy sprirt Misled me about prophecy of covid-19 - TB joshua by yyba: 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
click here to read and see photos kee you their. angry
Re: Holy sprirt Misled me about prophecy of covid-19 - TB joshua by silifx: 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
please don't click on the link

(1) (Reply)

Now, Let The True Church Judge The Political Situation In Babylon / “we Shall Meet Again” – Pastor Adeboye Pens SCOAN, Says T.B Joshua Is With Jesus / God's Warning To Jehovah Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.