Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. (3148 Views)

10 Countries Where Your Pet Is Just Livestock / PARVO THREAD : Sharing Your STORIES / Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
Someone put up a post about being betrayed by humans. But no betrayal I've had was as painful as the ones I got from animals I loved.

FIRST STORY

There was this goat (don't laugh) I got attached to when I was about 8 or 9 years.

Our neighbor living on the first floor had bought it. What attracted me to this she-goat was its dark shiny hairs. It was so shiny!

I got close to the goat and would always stroke her hair while sitting on our backyard step (we were living on the middle floor).

Prior to this time, I had heard how goats were stubborn. So, the first time I tried it, I thought she will exhibit some resistance when stroking her hair. But she just stood there silently, enjoying every stroke.

From that day, I took it upon myself to be the goat's provider. I'll bring it grass, fed it coaster biscuits, etc.

The goat became attached to me. Every time I came down the stairs she would meet me halfway.

Sometimes, she will climb up the stairs to our backyard corner and sleep there. But she will poo. My mum will get angry wondering why the neighbors will leave their goat to come to our doorstep and stay.

THE BETRAYAL

This goat gave birth to her first children- triplets. I was so happy for her. I could remember the night she was screaming in agony while birthing the kids, I couldn't sleep.

One of the triplets later died leaving her with two kids, a male and a female.

Do you know that when the hegoat grew up, I saw it jumping its mother?

I was so disappointed! After all the home training I gave her she was practicing incest! I was so disgusted! That was the last I cared about her.

SECOND STORY

Back then when I was still in university. My friend told me he wanted to get a dog. As a lover of animals, I was happy. Was more happy it was a puppy, at least we get to bond.

When this rotweiler first came, I wasn't that close to it. Was busy with school stuff and the rest. But then, this my friend wanted to travel and asked me to take care of the dog. I agreed.

He told me everything to do including feeding and cleaning the kernel.

In the morning, I went out to check the puppy and I discovered it had messed up the kernel. I set it loose so I could clean the kernel.

Then I wanted to take the dog to the balcony of the house to feed it while the kernel dries.

The dog wasn't following my lead. It was playing with me. Jumping up and down, enjoying its freedom.

I had to place my hands in between it's teeth and dragged it to the balcony. That's where our beautiful friendship started.

Yeah, I enjoyed that early morning wake up licks you must have seen in movies. We also ate together (not from the same plate tho). It wanted to follow me everywhere I go.

BETRAYAL

My friend and I had series of misunderstanding and I didn't visit him for a month or so.

Then one day, I decided to go for a surprise visit in the evening. Could you believe this dog was barking when I knocked the door?

I mean I've heard dogs could remember scents and all. Why will this dog forget me so soon. Although it stopped barking when it saw me. But I was disappointed!!!

I've heard of dogs attacking their owners or eating the children of their owners. So mine may not be that bad.

Over to you guys. What animal betraying stories do you have to share?

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by Aladdin1(m): 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
lol.I love animals but i dont fancy dogs so much.my late elder brother told me of a local female dog named maryland that betrayed the family of their neighbour.there was a night that armed robbers came to d compound and d man that owned d dog went & hid his wife and children under the bed and then himself went to hide inside d roofing to wait out d robbery operation.d man heard d dog barking seriously outside.& he was quite happy that at least d dog maryland would attack d armed robbers or at least chase them away.from where he was hiding he heard d robbers breaking d kitchen door.but d dog was no longer barking.d robbers came into d house & from where he was hiding he saw they were been led into his flat by the dog maryland.the dog started barking again looking up to the ceiling where he was hiding.the robbers got a table and climb up and said ehn! ehn! oga so na here you hide? oya come out.the dog led them to the room & went under d bed dragging the clothes of the wife & kids for them to come out.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
Aladdin1:
lol.I love animals but i dont fancy dogs so much.my late elder brother told me of a local female dog named maryland that betrayed the family of their neighbour.there was a night that armed robbers came to d compound and d man that owned d dog went & hid his wife and children under the bed and then himself went to hide inside d roofing to wait out d robbery operation.d man heard d dog barking seriously outside.& he was quite happy that at least d dog maryland would attack d armed robbers or at least chase them away.from where he was hiding he heard d robbers breaking d kitchen door.but d dog was no longer barking.d robbers came into d house & from where he was hiding he saw they were been led into his flat by the dog maryland.the dog started barking again looking up to the ceiling where he was hiding.the robbers got a table and climb up and said ehn! ehn! oga so na here you hide? oya come out.the dog led them to the room & went under d bed dragging the clothes of the wife & kids for them to come out.

Are you kidding me? Funny enough, the dog I wrote about was female too.
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by Aladdin1(m): 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nooil:

Are you kidding me? Funny enough, the dog I wrote about was female too.
Am not kidding at all.After the family have been robbed of their money and valuables.The man took a Cutlass to kill the dog.the dog saw the Cutlass and ran for its dear life and never returned to the Compound again.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
I had this neighbor that bought a male puppy, when he initially got the dog he took care of it well but about a month later, he just left the dog without bathing it as he used to or feeding it. They only fed it the worst of their leftovers. The only good thing they did as to let the puppy into their house every night.
So, I began to secretly take care of the puppy, always making sure I feed it with our nice leftovers grin and even some good food too( the day my mum caught me ehn... cry). The dog became mine because the man that hadit would go out in the morning and come back late at night.
It was all good until one week when the owner of the dog was on leave , I don't know sha if he was on leave though but he was at home throughout that week.
You would not believe that this dog did not even come near my side for one. It was just famzing it's owner that dumped it . I felt betrayed grin

After the end of that week and the neighbor man went back to his routine, this dog came back to famz me.
I didn't even accept it cool

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
Aladdin1:
Am not kidding at all.after the family has been robbed of the money and valuables.the man too a cutlass to kill the dog. the dog ran for its dear life and never returned to the compound again.

Terrible

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
Unelephantable:
I had this neighbor that bought a male puppy, when he initially got the dog he took care of it well but about a month later, he just left the dog without bathing it as he used to or feeding it. They only fed it the worst of their leftovers. The only good thing they did as to let the puppy into their house every night.
So, I began to secretly take care of the puppy, always making sure I feed it with our nice leftovers grin and even some good food too( the day my mum caught me ehn... cry). The dog became mine because the man that hadit would go out in the morning and come back late at night.
It was all good until one week when the owner of the dog was on leave , I don't know sha if he was on leave though but he was at home throughout that week.
You would not believe that this dog did not even come near my side for one. It was just famzing it's owner that dumped it . I felt betrayed grin

After the end of that week and the neighbor man went back to his routine, this dog came back to famz me.
I didn't even accept it cool

Chai! Talk about ungratefulness!

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by aigmax(m): 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
Aladdin1:
This is funny

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
I don't think I've been betrayed by any animal.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by vincentjk(m): 9:32am On Apr 18, 2020
Aladdin1:

When you tell people to remove money and get a good guard dog they'd tell you that the dog is too expensive jawe and they'll also tell you of how you waste your money on them now see am

Even to carry 50k buy gsd Caucasian mix na war for them

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by Aladdin1(m): 10:40am On Apr 18, 2020
vincentjk:

When you tell people to remove money and get a good guard dog they'd tell you that the dog is too expensive jawe and they'll also tell you of how you waste your money on them now see am

Even to carry 50k buy gsd Caucasian mix na war for them
No mind dem jare.na ekuke most families dey wan keep.dem go say e dey cheaper to buy and maintain. And if u train am well. e go still do wetin foreign breeds fit do.Lol.
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by KenechukwuEdu: 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
Aladdin1:
Tales by moonlight!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by KenechukwuEdu: 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
Aladdin1:
Am not kidding at all.After the family have been robbed of their money and valuables.The man took a Cutlass to kill the dog.the dog saw the Cutlass and ran for its dear life and never returned to the Compound again.
Just kee me... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by vincentjk(m): 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Aladdin1:
No mind dem jare.na ekuke most families dey wan keep.dem go say e dey cheaper to buy and maintain. And if u train am well. e go still do wetin foreign breeds fit do.Lol.

Lols experience is a best teacher
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by xana101: 9:56am On Apr 19, 2020
My first dog was a Caucasian. I told the vet I needed a very good 100% Caucasian. Two days later he brought one very fine male Caucasian puppy. My daughter even fell in love with d dog. He sold it at 100k to me. The Caucasian grew very well and became very aggressive. But the issue is the dog was not 100% pure. He had this long mouth. When I discovered the vet betrayed me, we had quarrel and all that. I started having hatred for d dog so I sold it to a friend. Few months later I decided to pay d dog visit, as I enter the compound the dog almost killed me. If not for d quick intervention of the new owner. Just few months like 8 to 10 months this dog didn’t recognize me anymore. Dog that I use to flog and it won’t attack me those days. Last week I visited again and the dog did d same. The dog is over aggressive to every body and to other dogs too except the new owner and it’s a challenge to the owner. I use to think dogs a very intelligent to recognize someone even after so many years.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by Abcruz(m): 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
xana101:
My first dog was a Caucasian. I told the vet I needed a very good 100% Caucasian. Two days later he brought one very fine male Caucasian puppy. My daughter even fell in love with d dog. He sold it at 100k to me. The Caucasian grew very well and became very aggressive. But the issue is the dog was not 100% pure. He had this long mouth. When I discovered the vet betrayed me, we had quarrel and all that. I started having hatred for d dog so I sold it to a friend. Few months later I decided to pay d dog visit, as I enter the compound the dog almost killed me. If not for d quick intervention of the new owner. Just few months like 8 to 10 months this dog didn’t recognize me anymore. Dog that I use to flog and it won’t attack me those days. Last week I visited again and the dog did d same. The dog is over aggressive to every body and to other dogs too except the new owner and it’s a challenge to the owner. I use to think dogs a very intelligent to recognize someone even after so many years.

Dogs are very emotional. It is aggressive towards you probably because it sensed that you initially disliked it.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by warripikin17(m): 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
xana101:

Dog that you used to flog,how won't he attack you bros??

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
My own story no go far ... My dog was getting ill treated at home so i came home and took him back with me to school , i even kept him in my room cause he is medium size...i spent most of my cash on his feeding and all .. In a matter of weeks i was broke and he was shining . i was cool with that though.. .

Then after a week of hunger i got a call from one of my bro's paddy that he was in my school so i went to meet him just for at all at all ... The egbon didn't have cash so could only afford 1k .. I was fucking happy i bought a take away package and went home to eat my first good meal in days ... Reaching home i met my dog at his usual spot in my room .. I sat down took good 4 or 5 spoons and decided I'll need a cold drink so i just dropped the food in my trolley and went across the street to get one better biggie apple ... When i entered my room i noticed my dog was not in his spot anymore , he came out looked at me , licked his lips .. I followed and the dog done already manya my food ... I mean he ate the whole thing i couldn't believe it .. I was so angry and hungry i beat the stupidity out of his sense ... I felt so betrayed after everything i did for the werey ..

14 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by xana101: 9:35am On Apr 20, 2020
warripikin17:

Dog that you used to flog,how won't he attack you bros??
flogging is part of training.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 01, 2020
xana101:

The dog has anger issues... Lol. The new owner should be careful too
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 01, 2020
mayorkun101:
My own story no go far ... My dog was getting ill treated at home so i came home and took him back with me to school , i even kept him in my room cause he is medium size...i spent most of my cash on his feeding and all .. In a matter of weeks i was broke and he was shining . i was cool with that though.. .

Then after a week of hunger i got a call from one of my bro's paddy that he was in my school so i went to meet him just for at all at all ... The egbon didn't have cash so could only afford 1k .. I was fucking happy i bought a take away package and went home to eat my first good meal in days ... Reaching home i met my dog at his usual spot in my room .. I sat down took good 4 or 5 spoons and decided I'll need a cold drink so i just dropped the food in my trolley and went across the street to get one better biggie apple ... When i entered my room i noticed my dog was not in his spot anymore , he came out looked at me , licked his lips .. I followed and the dog done already manya my food ... I mean he ate the whole thing i couldn't believe it .. I was so angry and hungry i beat the stupidity out of his sense ... I felt so betrayed after everything i did for the werey ..

LMAO... You want the dog to die of hunger abi?
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by Nicklaus619(m): 10:31am On May 02, 2020
My first dog was a golden retriever

When I bought him as a pup, he was so lovely and playful, I noticed that he is always famzing with all my neighbors, so I decided to keep him in my veranda with a protector to get him to act more aggressive cos I wanted him to be a fearless guard dog.

I noticed that each time I bring him out in the money for his daily routine exercise, there is this particular guy in my compound who will always come and be flogging him, with cain, he will flog him so hard. And run away the little pup will be crying in pains, I will come outside to find out why he is shouting and I will not see him, not until one day I caught him red handed flogging my pup, my neighbors we're all against him, I confronted him and he told me he hate dogs and I cant do sh!t, I decided not to have issues with him and let it slide, the dud was transferred to Port Harcourt where he was for 8 months.

Fast forward to 8 months later, my pup had grown to become a monster, hug and aggressive, so this particular guy that use to torment my pup was transferred back to Abuja.

I was exercising my dog inside the compound when my dog saw the dude coming inside the compound with his girl friend, my dog looked at me, and I nodded, that's his cue, grin, he rushed the guy and bite him like 10 times, it became intense, the rest of my neighbors where exited because the guy always terrorising everyone with his army brother grin

The betrayal

It became obvious that my dog wants to exert revenge on him, and he wanted to kill him, , the guy had already passed out and my dog was still biting him, i screemed his name and my dog turned back at me hauling and barking at me to back off. I had to dive on him and held his neck.

Dude was in the hospital for about 3 weeks I paid his hospital bill but I was happy cheesy , since then, my rep increase for him side grin

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by Hathor5(f): 10:06pm On May 02, 2020
Aladdin1:

Poor dog. cry
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by Nobody: 9:58am On May 03, 2020
Nicklaus619:
My first dog was a golden retriever

When I bought him as a pup, he was so lovely and playful, I noticed that he is always famzing with all my neighbors, so I decided to keep him in my veranda with a protector to get him to act more aggressive cos I wanted him to be a fearless guard dog.

I noticed that each time I bring him out in the money for his daily routine exercise, there is this particular guy in my compound who will always come and be flogging him, with cain, he will flog him so hard. And run away the little pup will be crying in pains, I will come outside to find out why he is shouting and I will not see him, not until one day I caught him red handed flogging my pup, my neighbors we're all against him, I confronted him and he told me he hate dogs and I cant do sh!t, I decided not to have issues with him and let it slide, the dud was transferred to Port Harcourt where he was for 8 months.

Fast forward to 8 months later, my pup had grown to become a monster, hug and aggressive, so this particular guy that use to torment my pup was transferred back to Abuja.

I was exercising my dog inside the compound when my dog saw the dude coming inside the compound with his girl friend, my dog looked at me, and I nodded, that's his cue, grin, he rushed the guy and bite him like 10 times, it became intense, the rest of my neighbors where exited because the guy always terrorising everyone with his army brother grin

The betrayal

It became obvious that my dog wants to exert revenge on him, and he wanted to kill him, , the guy had already passed out and my dog was still biting him, i screemed his name and my dog turned back at me hauling and barking at me to back off. I had to dive on him and held his neck.

Dude was in the hospital for about 3 weeks I paid his hospital bill but I was happy cheesy , since then, my rep increase for him side grin

Hmmm... His army brother didn't shoot your dog?
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by Nicklaus619(m): 10:10am On May 03, 2020
Nooil:

Hmmm... His army brother didn't shoot your dog?

I have got plenty witness, he dares not
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by Nobody: 10:14am On May 03, 2020
Nicklaus619:

I have got plenty witness, he dares not

But your dog attacked him. People kill dogs that attack and injure/kill humans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by Nobody: 10:18am On May 03, 2020
xana101:
Why will u flog your pet?
U are not qualified to own any.
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by Nicklaus619(m): 10:19am On May 03, 2020
Nooil:

But your dog attacked him. People kill dogs that attack and injure/kill humans.

Did you not read my write up,?? He has tormented this dog when he was a pup, people have severally begged him to stop hitting an innocent pup but he wouldn't quit, he was a loving dog, luved by all my neighbors , he doesn't attack familiar faces, but dogs don't forget face, they exert revenges like human being,

I took care of his medicals bills, the dude is stupid ass, I felt zero pity for him
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by Nobody: 10:25am On May 03, 2020
Nicklaus619:

Did you not read my write up,?? He has tormented this dog when he was a pup, people have severally begged him to stop hitting an innocent pup but he wouldn't quit, he was a loving dog, luved by all my neighbors , he doesn't attack familiar faces, but dogs don't forget face, they exert revenges like human being,

I took care of his medicals bills, the dude is stupid ass, I felt zero pity for him

Lol... I read your writeup and I get how you feel. But I'm just expressing my surprise that a guy who treated your dog badly allowed it go free when it attacked him. Just expressing my surprise, nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by Nicklaus619(m): 10:30am On May 03, 2020
Nooil:

Lol... I read your writeup and I get how you feel. But I'm just expressing my surprise that a guy who treated your dog badly allowed it go free when it attacked him. Just expressing my surprise, nothing else.

See at that time, I was ready to unleash hell if need be there's so much I can take, I could kill someone if need be when you threaten my dog, that's because one of my dogs ones sacrificed his life to save mine, back in my University days, story for another day

Ones dog love you, it's to death, they are the most loyal creature ever.
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by Nobody: 10:32am On May 03, 2020
Aladdin1:
so funny.. I forgot to laugh..

PURE LIEZZZ!!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by Nobody: 10:40am On May 03, 2020
Nicklaus619:

See at that time, I was ready to unleash hell if need be there's so much I can take, I could kill someone if need be when you threaten my dog, that's because one of my dogs ones sacrificed his life to save mine, back in my University days, story for another day

Ones dog love you, it's to death, they are the most loyal creature ever.
bro!

Pls share the experience of dog saving your life.. Am still contemplating, getting a dog..

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Story Behind The Mysterious Giant Snake That Turned To Rock / How Do Baby Owl Sleep? / Adorable Boerboel Puppies For Sale (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.