Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Having Boldness At Jesus' Return - Milton Goh - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Having Boldness At Jesus' Return - Milton Goh (3662 Views)

Are We Ready For Jesus Return Even Now / The Right Way To Preach About Hell - Milton Goh / When Will The Hunger For Jesus Return To Nigerian Youth Like Brazil!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Boldness At Jesus' Return - Milton Goh by jiggaz(m): 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
“Now, little children, remain in him, that when he appears, we may have boldness, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.” (1 John‬ ‭2:28‬ ‭WEB‬‬)

Whether you’re a Christian who has a close daily walk with Jesus or a Christian who neglects Jesus and runs after the ways of the world, you’re still going up when the Rapture happens.

Everyone who has placed their faith in Jesus as Lord before will be caught up to meet Him in the air.

However, some will be ashamed when they see Him.

They will say things like, “I’m sorry Lord, I haven’t been speaking to you for years. I can’t believe I’m still saved.”

They will hang their heads in shame and be astounded at His glorious grace and mercy in their lives.

However, those who pray every day and rely on their relationship with Jesus to live day by day will have boldness when they finally meet Him.

It’s like finally meeting a long-time friend who you’ve never met in person yet, but you have been communicating through text and phone calls.

Such Christians will have that closeness of relationship to be bold in Jesus’ presence.

They will want to run to Him and give Him a big hug, crying tears of joy.

Dear reader, you are forever saved—nothing can cause you to lose your salvation.

But actively remain in Jesus by relying on Him every day.

Pray unceasingly in words and in supernatural tongues.

Read and hear about Jesus in God’s word.

Remember Him through the Lord’s Supper.

Tithe to acknowledge that He lives and that He’s your Provider.

Be a generous giver to be His hands on earth—a channel of love.

Sense His presence in the stillness and be overwhelmed by His love for you.

These are practical ways to actively remain in Jesus.

I pray that you will have boldness at His coming!

https://ko-fi.com/post/Having-Boldness-at-Jesus-Return-X8X51MDNW

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Having Boldness At Jesus' Return - Milton Goh by jiggaz(m): 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lord Jesus Christ...
Re: Having Boldness At Jesus' Return - Milton Goh by jiggaz(m): 8:55am On Apr 18, 2020
Thank you Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Having Boldness At Jesus' Return - Milton Goh by Tetrahedron: 8:57am On Apr 18, 2020
What do you mean by forever saved?

Can you explain?
Re: Having Boldness At Jesus' Return - Milton Goh by jiggaz(m): 10:55am On Apr 18, 2020
Lord Jesus Christ.....
Re: Having Boldness At Jesus' Return - Milton Goh by jiggaz(m): 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
Thank you Lord Jesus.......
Re: Having Boldness At Jesus' Return - Milton Goh by jiggaz(m): 11:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
Great
Re: Having Boldness At Jesus' Return - Milton Goh by jiggaz(m): 8:37am On Apr 19, 2020
Thank you Lord Jesus...
Re: Having Boldness At Jesus' Return - Milton Goh by jiggaz(m): 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
Yes Lord Jesus
Re: Having Boldness At Jesus' Return - Milton Goh by jiggaz(m): 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
Yes
Re: Having Boldness At Jesus' Return - Milton Goh by jiggaz(m): 7:47am On Apr 26, 2020
Great
Re: Having Boldness At Jesus' Return - Milton Goh by jiggaz(m): 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
Great...
Re: Having Boldness At Jesus' Return - Milton Goh by jiggaz(m): 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lord Jesus
Re: Having Boldness At Jesus' Return - Milton Goh by jiggaz(m): 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
Thank you Lord Jesus
Re: Having Boldness At Jesus' Return - Milton Goh by etinanguy(m): 11:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
jiggaz:
“Now, little children, remain in him, that when he appears, we may have boldness, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.” (1 John‬ ‭2:28‬ ‭WEB‬‬)

Whether you’re a Christian who has a close daily walk with Jesus or a Christian who neglects Jesus and runs after the ways of the world, you’re still going up when the Rapture happens.

Everyone who has placed their faith in Jesus as Lord before will be caught up to meet Him in the air.

They will say things like, “I’m sorry Lord, I haven’t been speaking to you for years. I can’t believe I’m still saved.”

They will hang their heads in shame and be astounded at His glorious grace and mercy in their lives.

However, those who pray every day and rely on their relationship with Jesus to live day by day will have boldness when they finally meet Him.

It’s like finally meeting a long-time friend who you’ve never met in person yet, but you have been communicating through text and phone calls.

Such Christians will have that closeness of relationship to be bold in Jesus’ presence.

Dear reader, you are forever saved—nothing can cause you to lose your salvation.

Op...u can't say that, if someone once gave his life to Christ and went back into the world and live a sinful lifestyle will still make rapture, because Christ have warned us, love not the world, neither the things that are in the World, because whosoever love the world, the love of the father is not in him.

There's nothing like, once save. Always save.
Re: Having Boldness At Jesus' Return - Milton Goh by jiggaz(m): 6:08am On Apr 29, 2020
Thank you Lord Jesus...
Re: Having Boldness At Jesus' Return - Milton Goh by jiggaz(m): 7:22am On Apr 30, 2020
Thank you Lord Jesus
Re: Having Boldness At Jesus' Return - Milton Goh by jiggaz(m): 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
Great
Re: Having Boldness At Jesus' Return - Milton Goh by jiggaz(m): 9:55pm On May 01, 2020
Yessss
Re: Having Boldness At Jesus' Return - Milton Goh by jiggaz(m): 8:37am On May 03, 2020
Morning
Re: Having Boldness At Jesus' Return - Milton Goh by jiggaz(m): 10:03am On May 03, 2020
Good morning...
Re: Having Boldness At Jesus' Return - Milton Goh by Nobody: 10:11am On May 03, 2020
jiggaz:
Good morning...

Good morning. I just mentioned you in a post. Hope you've seen it.
Re: Having Boldness At Jesus' Return - Milton Goh by Nobody: 10:24am On May 03, 2020
jiggaz:

Hmm.. This is exactly what I wanted you to help me clarify in my post where i mentioned you. Don't you think this is a very sensitive topic to treat where you have do many people still struggling with the sin. Won't they go on a sinning spree? I think that was why Paul said, " what shall we say then, shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? God forbid! " so in my opinion, I think this should be discussed where mature Christians who understands and know better to identify with the one whom they profess are gathered and not those still undergoing the early stages of sanctification process.

Also, what will now say about Blasphemy? If you say they go back to the world it doesn't matter, is that not backsliding? And those things they are going to be doing in the world, is that not blasphemy?
You have to be more clear here.

I know a Christian can fall once in a while but going back totally is like renouncing the faith and saying Jesus' works is null and void?
Re: Having Boldness At Jesus' Return - Milton Goh by jiggaz(m): 3:53pm On May 03, 2020
Eulalia:

Hmm.. This is exactly what I wanted you to help me clarify in my post where i mentioned you. Don't you think this is a very sensitive topic to treat where you have do many people still struggling with the sin. Won't they go on a sinning spree? I think that was why Paul said, " what shall we say then, shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? God forbid! " so in my opinion, I think this should be discussed where mature Christians who understands and know better to identify with the one whom they profess are gathered and not those still undergoing the early stages of sanctification process.

Also, what will now say about Blasphemy? If you say they go back to the world it doesn't matter, is that not backsliding? And those things they are going to be doing in the world, is that not blasphemy?
You have to be more clear here.

I know a Christian can fall once in a while but going back totally is like renouncing the faith and saying Jesus' works is null and void?

cheesy My dear there is nothing like a believer going on a sinning spree if they are told of the grace of God. And there's nothing like backsliding for a Christian. They might miss their way but they always come back. Once you're saved,you're always saved and its not a license to sin. Go through all my topics,you will understand grace of God better....
Re: Having Boldness At Jesus' Return - Milton Goh by jiggaz(m): 3:59pm On May 03, 2020
Eulalia:

Good morning. I just mentioned you in a post. Hope you've seen it.
Yes I have replied you.

1 Like

Re: Having Boldness At Jesus' Return - Milton Goh by jiggaz(m): 10:44am On May 04, 2020
Great
Re: Having Boldness At Jesus' Return - Milton Goh by Nobody: 11:37am On May 04, 2020
pls help a brother in need who is dieing am seriously down and i don't have any hope of treatment. no amount is too little to give. as u help may God reward u abundantly 0820449984 accessbank
Re: Having Boldness At Jesus' Return - Milton Goh by jiggaz(m): 6:41pm On May 05, 2020
Lord Jesus
Re: Having Boldness At Jesus' Return - Milton Goh by jiggaz(m): 12:17am On May 07, 2020
Now
Re: Having Boldness At Jesus' Return - Milton Goh by jiggaz(m): 8:05am On May 07, 2020
Yessss
Re: Having Boldness At Jesus' Return - Milton Goh by jiggaz(m): 12:04am On May 08, 2020
Come Oh Lord Jesus...
Re: Having Boldness At Jesus' Return - Milton Goh by jiggaz(m): 7:54am On May 09, 2020
Yesss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Made A Jehovah Witness Sweat Till He Fled / Prayer line ( USA ) / RELIGIOUS HARDTALK (sheikh Faisal Vs PASTOR Joseph Ade Gold)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.