Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Checkout What Is Written On My Towel - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Checkout What Is Written On My Towel (538 Views)

Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. / Dinosaur Bones Found In Lagos, Warning Message Written On A Tablet (Photos) / Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout What Is Written On My Towel by ostechno(m): 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
I just noticed what is written on my towel
Corona secondary school
What a coincidence

The secondary school is actually located in Agbara Lagos

Re: Checkout What Is Written On My Towel by scoundrel(f): 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
So? The school was named since 2015 and earlier. There is no relation between it and the virus ravaging earth. This is another attention seeking thread.
Re: Checkout What Is Written On My Towel by ostechno(m): 2:32am On Apr 18, 2020
scoundrel:
So? The school was named since 2015 and earlier. There is no relation between it and the virus ravaging earth. This is another attention seeking thread.
you be mumu whose attenting am i seeking, just posted it in the name of posting and you started talking rubbish
Re: Checkout What Is Written On My Towel by scoundrel(f): 2:53am On Apr 18, 2020
ostechno:

you be mumu whose attenting am i seeking, just posted it in the name of posting and you started talking rubbish
Then you admit to seeking attention. I love it when people are honest about their intentions.
Re: Checkout What Is Written On My Towel by lifenajeje(m): 5:46am On Apr 18, 2020
I know about Corona school festac town since late eighties when we were invited for interhouse sport.

The later moved to agbara and other parts of Lagos
Re: Checkout What Is Written On My Towel by ostechno(m): 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
scoundrel:

Then you admit to seeking attention. I love it when people are honest about their intentions.
Attention that won't get me anything
While I'm thinking about how to make money amid this coronavirus, you're telling me I'm looking for attention or whatever, once again you be mumu
Re: Checkout What Is Written On My Towel by scoundrel(f): 11:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
ostechno:

Attention that won't get me anything
While I'm thinking about how to make money amid this coronavirus, you're telling me I'm looking for attention or whatever, once again you be mumu
You complain a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Ecobank Scammed Newly Promoted Staff / Is Moneytime.com Legit Or Scam.? / Some Nigerian Newspaper Headlines 25/01/2022.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.