Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

‘my New Boyfriend Has Couple Of Houses In Abuja’ – Tonto Dikeh Boasts | (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘my New Boyfriend Has Couple Of Houses In Abuja’ – Tonto Dikeh Boasts | (video) (1246 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) / Vandora: Before My Boyfriend Has Sex With Me, He Must Get My Permission / Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘my New Boyfriend Has Couple Of Houses In Abuja’ – Tonto Dikeh Boasts | (video) by JoshuaOmoruyi(m): 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has disclosed during a live video session on Instagram that her new boyfriend has couple of houses in Abuja.

According to the mother of one, her ‘mystery’ boyfriend does not come or sleep in his house because she respects her son so much and she would not do anything with her boyfriend in his presence.

The 34 year old further revealed that she met her new boyfriend 4 years ago after he lost his wife and she left her marriage.

WATCH VIDEO

Re: ‘my New Boyfriend Has Couple Of Houses In Abuja’ – Tonto Dikeh Boasts | (video) by irunoko(m): 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
You mean aunty bobrisky cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘my New Boyfriend Has Couple Of Houses In Abuja’ – Tonto Dikeh Boasts | (video) by MightySparrow: 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
Is he a 3 - hour man?

1 Like

Re: ‘my New Boyfriend Has Couple Of Houses In Abuja’ – Tonto Dikeh Boasts | (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
if there was such a man in your life, then he would be proudly standing next to you, sista!

[img]https://media./images/8a31b0d8cbc1dec04d7a62c9be922577/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: ‘my New Boyfriend Has Couple Of Houses In Abuja’ – Tonto Dikeh Boasts | (video) by StyleAfos(m): 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
Re: ‘my New Boyfriend Has Couple Of Houses In Abuja’ – Tonto Dikeh Boasts | (video) by ajebuter(f): 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
She will grow up one day...

2 Likes

Re: ‘my New Boyfriend Has Couple Of Houses In Abuja’ – Tonto Dikeh Boasts | (video) by kolafolabi(m): 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
irunoko:
You mean aunty bobrisky cheesy

Bobrisky no get any house for Abuja
Re: ‘my New Boyfriend Has Couple Of Houses In Abuja’ – Tonto Dikeh Boasts | (video) by GOFRONT(m): 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
When you paid the House of Rep members a visit some months ago, I knew you are upto something........
Re: ‘my New Boyfriend Has Couple Of Houses In Abuja’ – Tonto Dikeh Boasts | (video) by Xionez(m): 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ha! Season 3 loading... grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘my New Boyfriend Has Couple Of Houses In Abuja’ – Tonto Dikeh Boasts | (video) by CandidSeeker(m): 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
Here she goes again!

(1) (Reply)

FUOYE Student Found Dead After Eating Rice In Boyfriend’s House In Osun (photos) / Nigerian Cross Dresser “bobrisky”condemns Bbnaija Reality Show – And Say This / Husband Tries To Use His Wife For Money Ritual - You Won't Believe What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.