Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

How To Become An Opera News Content Creator And Get Paid - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become An Opera News Content Creator And Get Paid (3228 Views)

How To Create An Opera News Hub Account And Make Money Writing For Opera / Opera News Hub Creators Get In Here, Share Your Experiences / Autopilot News Website With Automated News Content (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become An Opera News Content Creator And Get Paid by gigante: 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
OPERA NEWS HUB:
Has given us the opportunity to Make Money for publishing Original Articles
First of all create a Creator Account on Opera news hub by clicking on the link on my Signature.
Secondly after being approved or if you are a creator already try publishing an Article
Once your article gets published the process of making money now comes
Opera mini has only two ways you can Make Money as a creator
Which is
1: Clicks:
The number of clicks you get gives you money
100 clicks = 0.36 naira
1000 clicks= 36 naira
10000 clicks= 360 naira

Now to me this isn't enough.
I have opened a whatsapp group where I will gather all opera news hub creators
And we will all like, share and comment on each others article that has been published.
The group will be monitored by me all the time
And anyone who posts a link without the notice of the admin which is me will be removed from the group
The group will be in other
In a way once immediately your article is published just inbox me the link to your article and I'll post it on the group so that we will all click on your article and I'll make sure your article gets enough clicks and engagement before we move to the next person
It will be first come first serve.

We would also post our wemedia usernames so we can follow each other, and get more reaches and clicks

Join the group from this link
https:///KiZf2GufGNBH8wTOY362On

3 Likes

Re: How To Become An Opera News Content Creator And Get Paid by grandstar(m): 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
The money is just too small. That is daylight robbery
Re: How To Become An Opera News Content Creator And Get Paid by ojun50(m): 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
With hw much data.....dey should keep there change
Re: How To Become An Opera News Content Creator And Get Paid by meetme01: 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
The link is not working
Re: How To Become An Opera News Content Creator And Get Paid by gigante: 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
meetme01:
The link is not working

Send me your numbers i can add you to the group
Re: How To Become An Opera News Content Creator And Get Paid by oluwaVaz(m): 10:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
Add me ..08130087083
Re: How To Become An Opera News Content Creator And Get Paid by Goalnaldo(m): 10:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
It's too poor. So you have to get 100000 clicks to get 3600 undecided
Re: How To Become An Opera News Content Creator And Get Paid by infinitygod87: 4:16am On Apr 18, 2020
gigante:

add me 09064248505
Re: How To Become An Opera News Content Creator And Get Paid by Millennialaku(m): 7:56am On Apr 18, 2020
add me o8o.............2866.....................8945.............let this bot not ban me ooo
Re: How To Become An Opera News Content Creator And Get Paid by Hez143(m): 8:21am On Apr 18, 2020
pls add me 09017198468
Re: How To Become An Opera News Content Creator And Get Paid by Ofejiro20: 8:44am On Apr 18, 2020
Re: How To Become An Opera News Content Creator And Get Paid by Zealoy(m): 7:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: How To Become An Opera News Content Creator And Get Paid by optimistic1234: 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: How To Become An Opera News Content Creator And Get Paid by michaellovaldo(m): 5:29am On Apr 19, 2020
If we can gather all the opera hub news creators in Nairaland to a WhatsApp group and invite new people (110-150 serious members)
My own suggestions will be that: First we close the group, because too much crowd will surely cause disruption and some people will want to open multiple accounts
2 we make sure everyone is registered appropriately,so as to ensure everyone everyone smile at the same time (to avoid some people complaining of not getting paid as at when due)
3 we all choose a unique code for example:- 241
Which would be written in a note book by someone
4 we make arrangements, every day each member is to present two topics each,so we call out each person code,when called,you will provide link to your two topics which everyone will engage on,then we will move to the next person
If there is need to increase the number of topics to be submitted everyday,that will be addressed in the future
Atleast at the end of the month, everyone gets over 80k which I think is enough,abi?
These are my own humble suggestions o

2 Likes

Re: How To Become An Opera News Content Creator And Get Paid by gigante: 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
michaellovaldo:
If we can gather all the opera hub news creators in Nairaland to a WhatsApp group and invite new people (110-150 serious members)
My own suggestions will be that: First we close the group, because too much crowd will surely cause disruption and some people will want to open multiple accounts
2 we make sure everyone is registered appropriately,so as to ensure everyone everyone smile at the same time (to avoid some people complaining of not getting paid as at when due)
4 we make arrangements, every day each member is to present two topics each,so we call out each person code,when called,you will provide link to your two topics which everyone will engage on,then we will move to the next person
If there is need to increase the number of topics to be submitted everyday,that will be addressed in the future
Atleast at the end of the month, everyone gets over 80k which I think is enough,abi?

Thats a nice idea, the problem is, opera news no longer use engagements to pay, just clicks
Re: How To Become An Opera News Content Creator And Get Paid by michaellovaldo(m): 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
gigante:

Thats a nice idea, the problem is, opera news no longer use engagements to pay, just clicks
Hehehehehe
I dey laff and cry..lol
No need for opening a WhatsApp group
It's down to each person's creativity then
Re: How To Become An Opera News Content Creator And Get Paid by Hisincrease: 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
Its a waste of time finally since they pay per click.
The pay is too small jare...
They give you like 5% of what they earn from your creativity.

Mbanu.... This is 2020
Monkey no go work for Baboon to chop.

1 Like

Re: How To Become An Opera News Content Creator And Get Paid by Samyfemi(m): 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
michaellovaldo:

Add me pls 09021425089
Re: How To Become An Opera News Content Creator And Get Paid by Dohyn3(f): 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
michaellovaldo:

Nice idea.
Re: How To Become An Opera News Content Creator And Get Paid by Dohyn3(f): 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
gigante:
OPERA NEWS HUB:
First of all create a Creator Account on Opera news hub by clicking on the link on my Signature.
Secondly after being approved or if you are a creator already try publishing an Article
Which is
100 clicks = 0.36 naira
1000 clicks= 36 naira
10000 clicks= 360 naira

And we will all like, share and comment on each others article that has been published.
And anyone who posts a link without the notice of the admin which is me will be removed from the group
In a way once immediately your article is published just inbox me the link to your article and I'll post it on the group so that we will all click on your article and I'll make sure your article gets enough clicks and engagement before we move to the next person

We would also post our wemedia usernames so we can follow each other, and get more reaches and clicks

Re: How To Become An Opera News Content Creator And Get Paid by Jayoficial(m): 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: How To Become An Opera News Content Creator And Get Paid by michaellovaldo(m): 1:46am On Apr 21, 2020
gigante:

Bro are u sure about this because I was told that they still pay for engagements
Please can u screenshot? (if you saw it on the internet)
Re: How To Become An Opera News Content Creator And Get Paid by Dohyn3(f): 12:40am On Apr 22, 2020
Hi,
Add me to the group now
Re: How To Become An Opera News Content Creator And Get Paid by davbamxodun: 1:17am On Apr 22, 2020
[b][/b]07030859213
gigante:
OPERA NEWS HUB:
Which is
100 clicks = 0.36 naira
1000 clicks= 36 naira
10000 clicks= 360 naira

Re: How To Become An Opera News Content Creator And Get Paid by Mirriamvic(f): 2:03am On Apr 22, 2020
add me please 08032474464

1 Like

Re: How To Become An Opera News Content Creator And Get Paid by Francoline(m): 2:28am On Apr 22, 2020
michaellovaldo:
Re: How To Become An Opera News Content Creator And Get Paid by charlly2016(m): 3:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
Re: How To Become An Opera News Content Creator And Get Paid by Emekaossai(m): 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
Re: How To Become An Opera News Content Creator And Get Paid by VictorOpurum32(m): 12:27am On Jul 13, 2020
Re: How To Become An Opera News Content Creator And Get Paid by Uzi11enzo: 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
gigante:
OPERA NEWS HUB:
Which is
100 clicks = 0.36 naira
1000 clicks= 36 naira
10000 clicks= 360 naira

Bros thank you very much. pls add me to the WhatsApp group 08067369301. thanks and God bless �
Re: How To Become An Opera News Content Creator And Get Paid by Uzi11enzo: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
gigante:

08067369301. thank you
Re: How To Become An Opera News Content Creator And Get Paid by ibgeorge(m): 11:54am On Sep 06, 2020
Kindly add me with 08179447695

gigante:
OPERA NEWS HUB:
Which is
100 clicks = 0.36 naira
1000 clicks= 36 naira
10000 clicks= 360 naira

(1) (2) (Reply)

»»» 2 Units Of 1000HP Tug Boat For Sale ««« / EIU Report: FG To Raise VAT To 15% By 2027 To Fund Fiscal Deficit / Urgent Please, How Can I Sell My Ebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.