Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,389 members, 7,846,638 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Olamide Reveals What The Lockdown Made Him Discover About Himself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Reveals What The Lockdown Made Him Discover About Himself (1640 Views)

Olamide Reveals Why Lyta He Unfollowed Lyta And Sent Him Away / Olamide Reveals He Can’t Stop Smoking For This Reasons (READ) / Olamide’s Reveals What Else He Does Apart From Making Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Reveals What The Lockdown Made Him Discover About Himself by paddiboy: 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
Olamide Reveals What The Lockdown Made Him Discover About Himself.

The lockdown caused by the coronavirus pandemic has given people the time to reconnect with family, friends and loved ones while for some,

its a time to learn something new. Artistes on the other hand, have found solace in social media and have been seeing doing stuff they would normally not do.

Olamide Baddo as he is fondly called happens to be one of the millions of people that has learned one or two things during this period.

READ MORE: (Video): Married men's whom I sleep with for money don't take my calls because they stay with their wives.

The “Wonma” crooner took to his Instagram page to share a picture of himself in a very uncomfortable sleeping position. He wrote “This lockdown made me discover lotta sleep position. Motisuuuunpa !

SEE HIS QUOTE
Re: Olamide Reveals What The Lockdown Made Him Discover About Himself by Officialab(m): 10:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
Cool that's great for the rapper.
Just want to throw a light on something different here.
If you want to help others developed their talent online, I bet you should join Fortis society.
It is a free platform for all
Join here and register in form of a scholarship

https://schoolinginfo.com/fortis-society-fortis-scholarship/
Re: Olamide Reveals What The Lockdown Made Him Discover About Himself by scoundrel(f): 12:23am On Apr 18, 2020
This lockdown has made me watch more series than I consume on a normal day.
Re: Olamide Reveals What The Lockdown Made Him Discover About Himself by olamidedivotee: 8:24am On Apr 18, 2020
This lockdown had make me know different sex styles

(1) (Reply)

Davido Shares Photo Of His Mother Carrying Him As A Baby / I Have Made More Money Than Laycon – Erica Boasts / If You Want To Live Long, Don’t Marry A Woman That Is Heavy On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.