Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,557 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Please Help Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me (243 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me by wakililipupuru: 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
Please advise me ooo
Am living with my wife and 2 daughter in a face me I face you but my problem is that my co tenants are just going on with their business for example an Okada rider even my landlady still sell food in our compound and people always come to eat from different places.
Corro no dey show face oo
Please what can I do
Re: Please Help Me by wakililipupuru: 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
angry
Re: Please Help Me by OndoRaph(m): 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
Talk to the person selling food. If she doesn't succumb to you, just stay indoor and be protected,
Re: Please Help Me by Mightyhaiz: 11:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
Make hot herbal teas for your family to drink daily.. Let them eat healthy and sleep well too. Them go walk thru valley of shadow of death,but no levo
Re: Please Help Me by wakililipupuru: 5:23am On Apr 18, 2020
OndoRaph:
Talk to the person selling food. If she doesn't succumb to you, just stay indoor and be protected,
Thank you my brother
Egin
Re: Please Help Me by wakililipupuru: 5:27am On Apr 18, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
Make hot herbal teas for your family to drink daily.. Let them eat healthy and sleep well too. Them go walk thru valley of shadow of death,but no levo
I appreciate your fine advice thanks

(1) (Reply)

Now The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost / NCDC Official Seen Removing His Personal Protective Equipment With Bare Hands Af / NCDC Says The New Case In Ekiti State Was An Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.