Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) (54065 Views)

Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom / Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) / Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
Kemimarch16:
A responsible man will never do that to woman,am sure this how this man will be beating his wife at home
Those ones are eediots and not men

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Openbusiness: 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
Amanda4life:

I prefer military.

At least they have conscience more that these ruling politicians.

Millitary , I know will make sure there's food for the Masses

Democracy in Nigeria is a scam. Military is 1000 times better than these thieves
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Surulereman(m): 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
PHAYOL81:
Even though I don't support the treatment meted to her by the police, yet the clip seems not to buy with the sentiment that she was right in front of their house. By the look of things, she was headed somewhere before she was questioned.
At this time of lockdown, movement is prohibited except you render essential services; and even so, the law indicates that you must go out with your I.D Card in case the authourity gets to question you. In this country we play the victim card too much.
And if she's found to be breaking the regulation, what is the penalty for her offence? Arrest or BRUTAL WHIPPING? The law enforcement agents need more serious training on their job.

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by wasi9ice: 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
PHAYOL81:
Even though I don't support the treatment meted to her by the police, yet the clip seems not to buy with the sentiment that she was right in front of their house. By the look of things, she was headed somewhere before she was questioned.
At this time of lockdown, movement is prohibited except you render essential services; and even so, the law indicates that you must go out with your I.D Card in case the authourity gets to question you. In this country we play the victim card too much.
Why not get her arrested and prosecuted
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Coronavirus84: 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ohaofia people of Abia state, I dey hail una. Una do well
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
Flogging parade
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by OpinionCounts(m): 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
PHAYOL81:

There is absolutely, I mean absolutely no reason for she to be treated that way....except you can tell me she pulled out a gun. Even if she broke the lockdown directive, simply arrest her and charge her to court let she face the legal penalties...An unarmed civilian? A woman for that matter? was there any danger posed by the woman to the police people? was she running away?....my friend, there is what they call disproportionate force/reaction in the armed forces and in the law. This is a typical example of it....those guys acted like untammed animals, very embarrassing and unprofessional....no argument about that.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 9:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
Bambi0000:
Even if she did something wrong why flog her sad
natural beauty kiss
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by AfroBeatDiary: 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by joepepsy(m): 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nigerians are too stubborn.
Made4naijalove:
The Woman sat in front of her house with some older women and a Police officer (Sergent Iku Esan), asked what she was doing in front of the house and the woman replied "is there anything bad in staying in front of my house"

Suddenly He started flogging her and the woman kept saying don’t flog me within 3mins the rest of the Police officers came and joined hands and kept flogging her

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTZtEuiCKdg

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nigeria. What a country.
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Officialfarex: 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
They sabi flogg but to catch ordinary village thief dey no sabi.useless police
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
angry cheesy grin grin

The rate of stupidity in this country is alarming..
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by kem9455: 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by toprealman: 9:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
Uniform men in Nigeria lack decent training.They all behave like animals.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by paul100(m): 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
To sit on front of your house na crime,why are Nigeria soldiers like this.Stupid set of Bastards
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Bambi0000(f): 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
Goalnaldo:
natural beauty kiss
Gracias
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by chrizzyace: 9:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
Sometimes I wonder what is always eating the head of some of these men of the police force. Cause if they are not in their uniforms and they are around you. You’ll feel like being around normal human beings but immediately they put on their uniforms you’ll feel like you’re sitting close to a monster!
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Maski87: 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
As punishment these police men should be sent straight to go confront boko haram in borno ,because to beat woman with stick is not police work
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by maasoap(m): 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
aimmoney9:
POLICE REALLY NEEDS TO GO AND LEARN FROM RRS HOW TO BE PROFESSIONAL IN THEIR CONDUCT

Those RRS are special breed
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Maximar: 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
The Police is really a cursed job for cursed people.
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Layksaide(m): 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
Made4naijalove:
The Woman sat in front of her house with some older women and a Police officer (Sergent Iku Esan), asked what she was doing in front of the house and the woman replied "is there anything bad in staying in front of my house"

Suddenly He started flogging her and the woman kept saying don’t flog me within 3mins the rest of the Police officers came and joined hands and kept flogging her

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTZtEuiCKdg

Garba Shehu said "Should we flog those that came to pay last respect to Abba Kyari"
Garba Shehu & Co, I put it to you Should Nigerians be flogged for sitting in front of his/Her House cos they are not 'Connected'?
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Denko2721987(m): 10:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
When i say this country is one of the most ridiculous nations on the planet, people feel i am just overreacting.. How can the same issues of security brutality of the masses constantly be repeating itself day after day without any single change? Sh!thole indeed

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by aimmoney9: 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
YOU ALREADY SAID THAT THEIR DEPARTMENT DIFFERS....YOU PLAYED YOURSELF
stevmatt15:

Is RRS soldier?
My brother RRS na police ooo
SARS, MOBILE POLICE, RRS, etc, all na police force, the same training ground, the same recruitment.
Just the department differs oooooo
If you no no, better no Now
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Peters1212(m): 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
Just listen to what their Commissioner of Police will say 2maro...that they were attacked by the woman so had to retaliate..
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Originalsly: 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
I don't blame the Police... it is we the people that give them the ok to brutalize us. Regardless of what she did.... was on the street instead of in her house... cursed the Police... spat on them...it is illegal for Police to whip/assault a citizen. Too many of us are here trying to justify the whipping. Now that it is ok to whip citizens.... after this COVID 19 has passed..... whipping would be the norm. Would we then complain COVID is over and so should the beatings? The woman should go after the Police in court.
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by SalomonKane: 10:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
That's not the front of her house. She stood by the side of the police Hilux.
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Gwazah(m): 10:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
aimmoney9:
POLICE REALLY NEEDS TO GO AND LEARN FROM RRS HOW TO BE PROFESSIONAL IN THEIR CONDUCT

Who is police and who is RRS?
Shall, their behavior was totally bad.
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by GreatCIS(m): 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
Gross inhumanity!
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
Oh Chi m......e don red for this country
Shey una say make we no come out for our house again??

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Investmentfreak: 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Why are Nigerians police even carrying whips around in the 21st century. Do they see the average Nigerian as an animal that needs to be beaten to submission?
A very good question, flogging a woman makes it worse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover / Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) / Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.