Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,371 members, 7,850,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:09 PM

Your Experience With Godaddy - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Your Experience With Godaddy (531 Views)

Pls Help With Godaddy Hosting Payment / How To Setup Custom Domain On Blogger With Godaddy / Advice On My Hosting Plan With Godaddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Experience With Godaddy by bignaija(m): 5:25am On Jan 06, 2011
i want to warn webmasters that if you need to buy any domain for your clients never use godaddy to search for the domain name cos they will register it and you will find out that it is unavailable ,i have loosed valuable domain names due to this their silly behaviour,they are trying to make money from domain flipping let me know your views

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Check Out These Affiliate $ Adsense-enabled Websites For Sale / Have You Ever Edited A Page On Wikipedia / Be Empowered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.