Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,544 members, 7,861,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside (4897 Views)

Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki / Hawker Gives Birth To Baby Boy By The Roadside In Imo (Photos) / Lady Washes Plates With Gutter Water By The Roadside (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by Bruno3000(m): 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yenefer:
Kaci kutumar ubanka
grin haba kye kuma. Ba kyar wasa ne?
Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by Somzee(f): 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
Who did this to us in this country.
Truly, common sense is not common.

1 Like

Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hotspotbro:
Aboki today haboki 4ever! See the grave like as if they are doing plumbing work?

grin Be like say na sideways them bury d man.

This thing is so shallow that a dog can dig out d remains or serious flood wash it away
Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by Ojiofor: 7:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
Kai aböki!

1 Like

Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by zankutv: 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by ItooWorWor(m): 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
imhotep:
He is a staunch member of APC grin
Cc lzaa itooworwor johnmartus metaphysical bambambiglo
He is an APC cow grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by Lipscomb(m): 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
You need to work on your English before hating people.
OkpaAkuEriEri:
I no him,Him name is oluwatobiloba.
Dnt ask mi HW I node him.
His a yolobamooslim DAT do boyboy 4 Abuja mallam.
He sell his sole 4 PPE clothe.

Aboki is d only plobrem of did country
Frm tafa balenwa 2 amadu bello
2 abacha 2 aba kyari

But god get power pass dem.
Mumu banza
Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by Yenefer(f): 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
Bruno3000:
grin haba kye kuma. Ba kyar wasa ne?
Sun ban haushi yau.. akoi lokacin Wasa da dariya Amma Ace wani atajiri ya rasu Sai sudunga zagi all over social media ba kunya ba tarbiya
Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by Bruno3000(m): 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yenefer:
Sun ban haushi yau.. akoi lokacin Wasa da dariya Amma Ace wani atajiri ya rasu Sai sudunga zagi all over social media ba kunya ba tarbiya
Kivrabu da su. Sai hankuri wink. Nice pix btw
Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by Malawian(m): 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
Amajirinchi ka ana aya. Yoowa. cheesy cheesy
Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by DabuIIIT: 9:04am On Apr 19, 2020
Yenefer:
grin Peace

What a shame!!!!!!!
Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by DabuIIIT: 9:05am On Apr 19, 2020
Millenniumlady:
So you thought i don't understand hausa you just meet your match

Mmmmmwaaahhhh
cheesy
Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by Millenniumlady(f): 9:12am On Apr 19, 2020
Yenefer:
Shiegiya sakarka kina da tarbiya sohuwa karuwa
Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by Bambambiglo: 10:14am On Apr 19, 2020
imhotep:

He is a staunch member of APC grin

Cc lzaa itooworwor johnmartus metaphysical bambambiglo

Stop spamming my mentions you this dullard. I open my mentions to see reasonable comments only to see your stupid names every where angry
Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by LZAA: 10:18am On Apr 19, 2020
Bambambiglo:

Stop spamming my mentions you this dullard. I open my mentions to see reasonable comments only to see your stupid names every where angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
Bambambiglo:

How Tinubu ?

Cc lzaa itooworwor

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by Bambambiglo: 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
imhotep:

How Tinubu ?

Cc lzaa itooworwor

Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lipscomb:
You need to work on your English before hating people.
worked on ur bank account.
Am.richer Dan u
Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
MYHUBBY:

Alhaji Chinedu, so that bolded name na Muslims name?

I should have know how dumb you're when imbeciles are now envying you
yoluba Muslim don't HV different
Afonjjkja can b pastor 2day n mallam 2moro
Dats y dem r kamilion
Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by ItooWorWor(m): 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
imhotep:
How Tinubu ?
Cc lzaa itooworwor
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=Bambambiglo post=88616634][/quote]
Preach love not hate
Re: One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside by Bruno3000(m): 8:34am On Apr 20, 2020
Yenefer:
Hi, Ina kwana

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Stethoscope ? Best Stethoscope For Medical Students. / The Magical Healing Effect Of ONIONS!!!..... A Must Read!! / Why You Should Use RAW HONEY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.