Stats: 3,152,608 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms (95764 Views)

Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains / Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun / Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth (2) (3) (4)

Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by Gramps: 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
'IT WAS TERRIFYING' Coronavirus mom unknowingly infects SEVENTEEN of her 18 children with disease as she did not show any symptoms

When Jencik became seriously ill, her kids - some of whom are adopted - started to show symptoms.

She said the deadly virus was "like a freight train" hitting her family.

"It was terrifying," Jencik told WHAM. "I was a little ahead of them in the timing of it all."

"I was as afraid of my life as I had ever been, and not much scares me."

The mom-of-eighteen doesn't know how she contracted coronavirus.

"I was extremely concerned that I was never going to be the same," Jencik said of her battle with the disease that has infected millions and killed over 30,000 Americans.

The Jenciks are finally on the road to recovery after weeks of isolation and the busy mom asked her friend, Matt Moreno, the CEO of Purify Global, to sanitize her home.

Moreno brought in a team of 12 to scrub down her upstate abode for two hours, wearing hazmat suits for protection while Jencik's family waited outside.

"We put on commercial grade gas masks with a cartridge that's meant to withstand a nuclear attack," he said.

Jencik said it was necessary because she "needed to know from my mama heart that I was protecting the people I love to the best extent I possibly could."

https://www.the-sun.com/news/699999/coronavirus-mom-infects-seventeen-children-no-symptoms/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
The Federal, State and Local governments need to channel all resources into fighting this virus. A big part of it is massive testing.

Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones.

French Professor Didier Raoult, who is one of the world’s top 5 scientists on communicable diseases, argued that the approach of mass quarantine (Lockdown) is both inefficient and outdated and that large-scale testing and treatment of suspected cases achieves far better results.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.globalresearch.ca/covid-19-fight-cure-western-pharma-rip-off/5707360/amp

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by dinomelaye04: 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
n6

Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by Mistaicey2288: 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
Dayuuummmnnn.. This thin is really crazy. Imagine one having the virus without knowing because he is luckily asymptomatic, until he gets everyone around him infected... Thank God for this family sha.. Thank God they're doing fine

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by Factfinder1(m): 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
17 children? How manage

Does she stay in north America

If you dont get the joke/sarcasm dont quote me like a goat

139 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by MissOsebe: 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
Any virus that's less deadly to human beings spreads faster, because the people live longer to and infect many more people.

Deadly viruses spead slower because the infected people fall sick quickly.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by Akube1z: 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
This coronavirus pass World War.
We were preparing for World War.. China come kuku vex release biochemical weapon to the world.
Na only God fit save man. And Nigeria minister of health was boasting that we can fight coronavirus. Our mumu President to no gree close border,.. The little money whey people donate to feed Nigerians. Minister of finance share everything in Abuja and in some northern state.
Minister of information keeps giving us false information to confuse us.
Chai.

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by motivate555: 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mhen
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by medTechworld(f): 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
This one serious oh!
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by Delson2020: 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
What!
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by Teebilion: 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
Seventeen Children ? I don’t understand , I wish them quick recovery

Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by orunmila144: 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by amalab30(m): 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
Oga o, a lot of us are ignorant of this. I saw a video on Twitter where one of the guys that laid Kyari's remains removed that white overall carelessly beside the fence of Gudu Cemetery. That in itself is a criminal act, but, no one knows what can be classified as criminal. I am stark sure some of the street urchins around Gudu or that hilltop would pick that up and start wearing it as raincoat.

People dont know how this thing can spread, i just pity us.

See video https://twitter.com/i/status/1251540022941057027

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by DriggityDre: 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
Holy macaroni shocked
17 kids?! Why do some people give birth like pigs? undecided

Modified: The post says she adopted some. Some could probably mean 6 or 7.
The remaining 10 kids are still much undecided

Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
From just one pussy grin

This woman is sure from the North

Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by Uyi168: 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
Factfinder1:
17 children? How manage
Most were adopted...
Read it up, it's in the op..

32 Likes

Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by Racoon(m): 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
shocked This will definitely add to the US burden of this disease.So sad!
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by YoungLionken(m): 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
Innocent children o cry...

GOOD NEWS
Abbad Kyaria is gone. Kudos corobaby, I trust PMB,Mammad Daura-cow is next on the list cool...

Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by Fash20: 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
Na wa oo
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
Guys I hope we we are not expecting this to happen next week sha angry grin

Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by Brunicekid(m): 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
Jesus... We calling you!!!

Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
Wonderful ! I have said over and over, Corona Virus is a Mystery!

It has Confused Doctors , Nurses
It has Confused Technology
It has Confused the Super Powers
It has Confused Scientists
It has Confused Government

People have isolated themselves and still got infected

Others wore Mask and still got infected...

Some have washed hands for 20 and 40 Seconds and still got infected!

Some who tested Tested Positive, taken into health care, Tested Negative and now testing positive now.,

This should tell us that the Perfect Solution to this Matter is in OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN, The ALMIGHTY GOD.

18 Likes

Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by dsoft321(m): 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
17 children ?
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by etrange: 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
Wow... hope they recover fast. But 17 children? She tried.

Btw, what's the logic behind showing one's picture and hiding their face?

Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by fk001(m): 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2020

Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by TheGiftedOne(m): 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
If na black man now.....
Oyibo born 17...

Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by diplomat058(m): 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
Wow! This is huge. These steps may be OK:
1. The non infected person should move out to avoid transmission.
2. The House should automatically turned to a private quarantine facility. The psychosocial effects of this family recovering together on their immunity can not be overemphasized. I believe happiness, reassurances and and bonding aides the body in a recuperative session.
3. Government should extend support, in terms of cash and kind, given the charitable works of this couple, adopting kids of diverse races and keeping together as an happy family, not orphanage.

Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by AnimationsVilla: 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
Best financial advice on coronavirus. A must watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBkowDsiga4

The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos / How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails / Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos)