Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,356 members, 7,957,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

Jos Bomb Explosions + Pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jos Bomb Explosions + Pics (1596 Views)

Petroleum Black Marketers In Jos Dealt With By Plateau STF (photos) / 'One Chance' Robbers Apprehended In Jos (Photos) / Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jos Bomb Explosions + Pics by francisola(m): 8:10am On Jan 06, 2011
Jama’atu ahlus Claims Responsibility For Jos Bomb Blasts That Killed 80 People On Xmas Eve
Jos bomb explosions + pics

Re: Jos Bomb Explosions + Pics by seyibrown(f): 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2011
Terrible!
Re: Jos Bomb Explosions + Pics by muhsin(m): 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2011
@Poster,

I suppose you are a Christian, huh? Don't you know that God, the Almighty, sees you everywhere and observes everything you do? If you truly believe so why did you bring this shocking picture and claim it's Jos bomb picture? I very well know this picture, I swear with the Lord whom my soul is with, for over 6 months. The incident didn't even happen in Nigeria, but why. . . Fear God in whatever you do. What do you want to achieve? Ignite anger in the minds' of Christian fellows to nurture guts for reprisals. . . what then do you benefit from?
Re: Jos Bomb Explosions + Pics by tpia1: 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2011
^^the poster might be a bit unstable. He's spamming the forum with the pictures.

@ poster

those photos are from a petrol explosion in the congo.

pull yourself together and stop this ugly behaviour.

may God forgive all this wickedness that dwells in the hearts of men.

maybe that's what you're wishing for people.

(1) (Reply)

Robbers Return Stolen Computers With Apology Letter (PHOTO) / See The Much Talked About Lady That's Going Around Dashing People HIV / Former President's Daughter Shot Dead By Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.