Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Help My Vision Is Blurry - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help My Vision Is Blurry (712 Views)

Losing My Vision To Glaucoma. / Losing My Vision To Glaucoma / My Vision Is Blurry And I Am Due For Resumption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Vision Is Blurry by Yemialade(f): 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hallo doctors nurses in the house, please help me ,my vision of my eye is blur and I just started using chloramphemicol eye drop. what else should I use.
Re: Help My Vision Is Blurry by ikh777: 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
EAT MORE OF CARROTS but every day put your face in a BOWL of water.

1 Like

Re: Help My Vision Is Blurry by Yemialade(f): 10:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
Thanks
Re: Help My Vision Is Blurry by uboma(m): 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yemialade:
Hallo doctors nurses in the house, please help me ,my vision of my eye is blur and I just started using chloramphemicol eye drop. what else should I use.

Visit the hospital to see a doctor.

1 Like

Re: Help My Vision Is Blurry by optm(m): 12:28am On Apr 19, 2020
Yemialade:
how old are you ? Is the blurrines on one or both eyes ? Was it sudden and how long has it been ? Do you experience any other symptom aside d blurriness ?

1 Like

Re: Help My Vision Is Blurry by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:14am On Apr 19, 2020
optm:
how old are you ? Is the blurrines on one or both eyes ? Was it sudden and how long has it been ? Do you experience any other symptom aside d blurriness ?

Good. This is the right approach towards making a diagnosis.
Diagnosis must always come before treatment.

1 Like

Re: Help My Vision Is Blurry by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:19am On Apr 19, 2020
ikh777:
EAT MORE OF CARROTS but every day put your face in a BOWL of water.

Wouldn't you want to know what the problem is before coming up with your "foodstuffs" recommendations??
You mean, if she has something as grave as Glaucoma, carrots would just set her free?
You would just end up delaying her from getting the right help early.
Medical issues are meant to be addressed by professionals, and not by charlatans.

1 Like

Re: Help My Vision Is Blurry by optm(m): 8:46am On Apr 19, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Good. This is the right approach towards making a diagnosis.
Diagnosis must always come before treatment.
seems the 'DD' in ur monicker stands for diffrential diagnosis. just kidding tho grin. You are an eye doc ?
Re: Help My Vision Is Blurry by Yemialade(f): 9:20am On Apr 19, 2020
Am 23 years old, it affected only one eye, it almost one week since the incident happened and it's only blur of vision I had no other symptoms.
Re: Help My Vision Is Blurry by optm(m): 10:24am On Apr 19, 2020
Yemialade:
Am 23 years old, it affected only one eye, it almost one week since the incident happened and it's only blur of vision I had no other symptoms.
did anything happen to that eye prior onset of blurryness ? Any one in the family having bad eye sight ?
Re: Help My Vision Is Blurry by pk2me: 10:42am On Apr 19, 2020
Yemialade:
You need to visit an opthalmologist for examination and prescription,. Don't use any drug without prescription from the doctor or else you damage your sight.
I had the same issue though am much older than you and after seeing the opthalmologist, I was given some drugs for oral use and eye drop. My own case is that I may develop glaucoma if care is not taken, since then I have been doing my best in taking my medication and regular check-up for my eye pressure.

(1) (Reply)

"We can reduce the world population if we do these things" - Bill Gate / I Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste. What Is Happening? / This Python/Viper Was Killed In My Compound This Evening(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.