Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,121 members, 7,842,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative (25409 Views)

NCDC Activates Anambra COVID-19 Testing Centre / Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets / Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by CanadaOrBust: 11:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
BlackBuhari:

Bro the man is never Positive ..... Am in Awka Anambra State .... the man is from Adazi enu .... His name is Okw........kwu Odu......u .....

Don't worry after his release , you will hear scores !!!

I heard the same from an eye witness. Because the poor guy went home b4 testing, they said he ran away and declared him positive
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by HARYOMIDE1994: 11:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
chrisifeanyi:
Pls when is Abakaliki street re-opening again? I miss Nwoke Udi joint

Chaiii, Abakaliki street na for shakushaku babes ooo. Na for there i deh drink palmie con knack am with suya weh deh under high tension wire. Walahi, Awka sweet ooo
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by Originalsly: 11:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Was there any positive case before?

Hmmm......I'm reading but not finding same. It never said the person was positive.....first index case... what the hell does that mean?... a suspected case?... suspected him and rounded up all who were around him?... tested negative... will be held for a second test? Makes no sense to me..... but people are applauding.
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by CBTrample: 12:07am On Apr 19, 2020
CBTrample:
[s]Finally south east is free. Umu chineke will not experience the diseases of the Egyptians.
Our God will be fighting for us, no matter how pharoah(buhari) plans to intimidate us.. One day we will be free. And chorus our anthem with pride.[/s]
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by Boschh(m): 12:45am On Apr 19, 2020
chrisifeanyi:
Pls when is Abakaliki street re-opening again? I miss Nwoke Udi joint

I swear bro.. Walked past there this evening and I just cursed this Covid shit..

Joint that brings joy to people every evening...
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by Boschh(m): 12:46am On Apr 19, 2020
BlackBuhari:

Bro the man is never Positive ..... Am in Awka Anambra State .... the man is from Adazi enu .... His name is Okw........kwu Odu......u .....

Seconded bro..

I'm in Awka as well... It was just a false alarm raised for Obiano to collect his slice of bread from the bakery...
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by uchrikk(m): 12:57am On Apr 19, 2020
Ok, it's time to build iron gates at Head bridge, Onitsha. Governor, you should hold the keys to the first, second and third gates by yourself. Nobody is allowed to come in or go out.
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by emekatimsu(m): 12:59am On Apr 19, 2020
heskeyw:

Never thought I would meet my brother here. Am from adazi enu too. Umuabu village. My uncle Sabi the man die. Obiano will answer for this

Did your uncle test the man?
You people should stop misleading people with information that you aren't too sure of.

Testing positive to covid 19 isn't a death sentence. The man who you claim your uncle knows may not feel anything wrong been wrong with him as at the time he was evacuated from his home to the protective care center , only a test will determine if one is a carrier and not denial.

1 Like

Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by emekatimsu(m): 1:01am On Apr 19, 2020
Boschh:

Seconded bro..

I'm in Awka as well... It was just a false alarm raised for Obiano to collect his slice of bread from the bakery...

So being resident in Awka gives you 1st class information about who a carrier is or not?

I shake my head.
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by Area4Area: 1:54am On Apr 19, 2020
BlackBuhari:

Did you perform any test on the man initially to be sure that he was never positive?
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by Nobody: 2:00am On Apr 19, 2020
BlackBuhari:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2020/04/18/breaking-anambra-covid-19-index-case-tests-negative/
Is it SARS-cov 2 they are supposed to be testing or Covid-19. I need some clarifications.
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by Area4Area: 2:02am On Apr 19, 2020
Shugargal:
My dear the guy man was never positive oo.. Info from a reliable source.
Have you visited general hospital Onitsha where the isolation centre is located?
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by Area4Area: 2:15am On Apr 19, 2020
emekatimsu:

So being resident in Awka gives you 1st class information about who a carrier is or not?

I shake my head.
Don't mind him, I stay in Onitsha but I can't say because of that that I have first hand info
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by Area4Area: 2:17am On Apr 19, 2020
Matrimonous:

Is it SARS-cov 2 they are supposed to be testing or Covid-19. I need some clarifications.
It's the same virus, don't be deceived by the SARS attached to it
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by Nobody: 2:20am On Apr 19, 2020
goodnews
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by kem2938: 2:35am On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by kem4294: 2:38am On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by demefaboy(m): 3:16am On Apr 19, 2020
Please support me by watching my video
and subscribing to my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuE2RhwSttg
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by Grateful007: 7:17am On Apr 19, 2020
Aah... Thank God o
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by wiseoneking: 7:35am On Apr 19, 2020
lasisi69:
otu nne i... mumu criminal
What a rude heartless remark from you. What exactly do you know about him and disclose it here. Moreover, I see a physically challenged young man and I can collaborate and empathize with his plight. Do you want to taste this kind of illness or what exactly do you want from this guy. Pls stop using such a gutter language in an open forum, it tells a lot about your poor upbringing and social status
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by Boschh(m): 7:54am On Apr 19, 2020
emekatimsu:

I shake my head.

You get the right information when you roll with the right people..

You dig!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For September 13 2020 In Nigeria - (1,827 Tested)) / Sanwo-Olu: Any Malaria-Like Symptoms Should Be Considered To Be COVID-19 / Please Recommend An After Shave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.