Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

Nigerian Police Tormenting SE - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Police Tormenting SE (1150 Views)

Video: What Nigerian Police Are Good At, Tormenting Citizens / The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds / Unilag Students Seen Killing Bedbugs Tormenting Them In Their Hall. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Police Tormenting SE by Deepfeel(m): 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ever since the lockdown, south east people have followed all instruction given to them by thier respective governors, there is no arm robbery in south east cause of hunger, no suicide attempts, no protest of any kind cause of the lockdown , we have everything we need to obey the lockdown rules for 6 months or even a year , drivers carrying food from one area to another are allowed , doctors , nurses , all medical personnels etc are given free movement .

But somehow for some reasons of extortion , police men especially those that are not from south east, are harassing, brutalising , and killing Igbo's frequently , there is a saying that even a goat bites if you harass it constantly Nigerian police should be careful

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Tormenting SE by Deepfeel(m): 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
It happens on a daily basis

Re: Nigerian Police Tormenting SE by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Really bad, rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Tormenting SE by Deepfeel(m): 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
What have we done to them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Tormenting SE by Deepfeel(m): 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
Sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Tormenting SE by 35824L: 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
Region of rebels tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Tormenting SE by Redcrafton: 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
35824L:
Region of rebels tongue

...and north east region where the Chadians are helping you is what again?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Tormenting SE by Redcrafton: 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
Civil society groups are dead in Nigeria.

These should be uploaded on UN, EU, USA websites.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Tormenting SE by Deepfeel(m): 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
All this are happening but one almejiri bigot , Igbo hater DanArrewa will create a misleading thread to portray we Igbo's bad , but his own almejiri brothers in uniform are the ones doing this barbaric acts in south east

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Tormenting SE by PicLtd: 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
35824L:
Region of rebels tongue

Hopeless abooki muslim wey him people dey die like flies everyday. grin

About 10 useless abokkis died today in an IDP camp because of 1 cup of garri, more will still die tommorow. Cursed region of hunger and poverty. Scums of the earth. grin

Dem go soon tie you like bail of okirika, throw you inside unmarked grave like dog wey you be. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Tormenting SE by Deepfeel(m): 10:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
35824L:
Region of rebels tongue

There are a group of one million boys gang criminals in south west tormenting thier neighborhoods every night, why are police not killing them?

In the north almejiris are burning police station cause they told them not to go to mosque on Fridays , it even happened yesterday why are police not killing them?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Tormenting SE by tatatar: 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
It is very hard to feel any form of pity for Igbos
Re: Nigerian Police Tormenting SE by Fulmigati: 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
Start killing them. cool
Re: Nigerian Police Tormenting SE by Deepfeel(m): 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
tatatar:

But you expect ipob to feel pity for your people committing suicide cause of hunger? Don't worry lockdown will continue for a yr ,you might turn to internet beggar soon

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Tormenting SE by Mysticwebb: 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
tatatar:
Soon the evil you support will land in your house and take everybody that means anything to you. What a man sow he must surely reap.
Re: Nigerian Police Tormenting SE by tatatar: 10:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
Deepfeel:

[s]
But you expect ipob to feel pity for your people committing suicide cause of hunger? Don't worry lockdown will continue for a yr ,you might turn to internet beggar soon[/s]
The only suicide news coz of lockdown I've seen so far are the ones that happened in the SE.
Talking of pity as if you deranged,hateful lots ever feel pity before
Re: Nigerian Police Tormenting SE by Deepfeel(m): 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
tatatar:

The only suicide news coz of lockdown I've seen so far are the ones that happened in the SE.

So these happened in the south east?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Tormenting SE by tatatar: 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mysticwebb:
[s]
Soon the evil you support will land in your house and take everybody that means anything to you. What a man sow he must surely reap.[/s]
I can bet you've been gloating about kyari's death,only to come type this.
I see no evil,I say no evil.You guys are merely reaping what you sow.
Re: Nigerian Police Tormenting SE by Deepfeel(m): 10:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
tatatar:

Onyema an Igbo man just donated food worth millions or even billions to poor Yoruba's in ajegule , is that not pity from an Igbo man? Did any tribe donate anything to south east apart from our own sons?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Tormenting SE by tatatar: 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
Deepfeel:

So these happened in the south east?
Hunger or no hunger,are your women not the main prostitutes in Nigeria
You talked about suicide news,where is it?
Anyways:

Re: Nigerian Police Tormenting SE by Deepfeel(m): 10:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
tatatar:

Anyways:

You mean your second class afonja sisters from Bini known all over the world for proustition?

A man missed his step and accidentally fell from a bridge you are your fake bloggers call it suicide?

There is no hunger in south east my friend

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Tormenting SE by Aladdin1(m): 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
National human right commision!! said this before. I blame the governments in that region.what have their governors and leaders done to stop this or get justice?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Tormenting SE by tatatar: 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
Deepfeel:

Onyema an Igbo man just donated food worth millions or even billions to poor Yoruba's in ajegule , is that not pity from an Igbo man? Did any tribe donate anything to south east apart from our own sons?
Everyone knows it's igbo people that full ajegunle.Onyeama is not the typical igbo man by the way.He proudly identifies as a Nigerian,gives no bleeps about Biafra or Igbos and respects all tribes and religions.
Talk about donations, have you checked the list of the biggest donors to covid-19 relief? How many igbo men can you count? You should tell us how much your tribe has helped compared to others.
Re: Nigerian Police Tormenting SE by DanHaske: 10:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
My problem with this op is that he is not informed,
90% of the rank and file of policemen in any state are indigenous to the state. It is the policemen from south east that are killing their people because of 50 naira
Re: Nigerian Police Tormenting SE by Deepfeel(m): 10:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
tatatar:

Anyways:

Don't tell me you don't recongnized this ladies who jumped into a river to kill herself cause of hunger?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Tormenting SE by Deepfeel(m): 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
DanHaske:
My problem with this op is that he is not informed,
90% of the rank and file of policemen in any state are indigenous to the state. It is the policemen from south east that are killing their people because of 50 naira

Why won't you defend your almejiri brothers in uniform, 90% of the rank policemen and dpo in SE are from the north other regions, it won't be the same in other regions but it is in south east

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Tormenting SE by Deepfeel(m): 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
tatatar:

Everyone knows it's igbo people that full ajegunle.Onyeama is not the typical igbo man by the way.He proudly identifies as a Nigerian,gives no bleeps about Biafra or Igbos and respects all tribes and religions.
Talk about donations, have you checked the list of the biggest donors to covid-19 relief? How many igbo men can you count? You should tell us how much your tribe has helped compared to others.

Why not go ahead and tell me onyema is not an Igbo man? I didn't call him an ipob did I?

Ajegule is full of afonja agberos

The Igbo's that donated to federal government shouldn't have donated in the first place, our region is always cut off from any benefit

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Tormenting SE by DanHaske: 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
Deepfeel:

Why won't you defend your almejiri brothers in uniform, 90% of the rank policemen and dpo in SE are from the north other regions, [s]it won't be the same in other regions but it is in south east[/s]
DPOs don't go out to stand on the road. Learn so you can be a better wailer.
Re: Nigerian Police Tormenting SE by Deepfeel(m): 11:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
DanHaske:

DPOs don't go out to stand on the road. Learn so you can be a better wailer.

Did I say Dpos stand on rounds ? Read to understand you almejiri

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Tormenting SE by Mysticwebb: 11:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
tatatar:

I can bet you've been gloating about kyari's death,only to come type this.
I see no evil,I say no evil.You guys are merely reaping what you sow.
What concerns me with Abba Kyari death or life? Your hate will be your doom, go and mark this somewhere. You won't put your hands in fire because someone did do. You will surely get burnt, that is how natural law operate. It doesn't take excuses. Stop why there is still time or continue and soon reap what you are sowing.
Criticise people, call them names if you like but don't wish them death because it is in like measure that you will get your reward.
Re: Nigerian Police Tormenting SE by Taba21: 12:08am On Apr 19, 2020
Deepfeel:
Ever since the lockdown, south east people have followed all instruction given to them by thier respective governors, there is no arm robbery in south east cause of hunger, no suicide attempts, no protest of any kind cause of the lockdown , we have everything we need to obey the lockdown rules for 6 months or even a year , drivers carrying food from one area to another are allowed , doctors , nurses , all medical personnels etc are given free movement .

But somehow for some reasons of extortion , police men especially those that are not from south east, are harassing, brutalising , and killing Igbo's frequently , there is a saying that even a goat bites if you harass it constantly Nigerian police should be careful

When Fulanis herdsmen attacked urhobo community in Delta state, Igbos ipob were happy and were using the opportunity to called them difference names because they re refused to be called Biafran.
Those who sow wind be prepared to reap whirlwinds.
Re: Nigerian Police Tormenting SE by Deepfeel(m): 8:16am On Apr 19, 2020
Taba21:

When Fulanis herdsmen attacked urhobo community in Delta state, Igbos ipob were happy and were using the opportunity to called them difference names because they re refused to be called Biafran.
Those who sow wind be prepared to reap whirlwinds.

What is this afonja talking about, police are killing people and you are talking about Fulani herdsmen ?

We don't rejoice over herdsmen killings in plateau , Benue, why will be happy over our closest neighbors? Just shut up afonja

(1) (2) (Reply)

Notorious Gang Confesses How The Kidnapped, K!lled And Buried Uniport Students / I Sleep With My Daughter Anytime I Get The Urge / Lady Calls Out Ceo Mide Secret Palace (sex And Skin Care) For Sleeping With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.