Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Crack Ya Rib - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Crack Ya Rib (2080 Views)

Funny: Dont Crack Ya Rib, See How People Are Buried In Ghana / Crack Ya Rib / Crack Ya Ribs With This Funny Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crack Ya Rib by pwiz(m): 8:58am On Jan 06, 2011
A man went as far as buying a robot that can slap anyone who lies in his house.So one day,he was expecting his son to come back frm skul wit his report sheet.Just immediately,the boy arrived and his father askd him wat waz his postition in class? The boy lied dat he took 1st out of 22 student.Just then the robot gave the boy a hot slap,d boy screamd on top of his voice that he tuk 22 out of 22.The father waz angry and told d boy dat during his dayz in the 70,he always tuk da 1st position out of 42,d machine immediately detectd dis and gave d man a thunderous slap 4 lying and d boy startd laffing, more 2 come.
Re: Crack Ya Rib by pwiz(m): 9:18am On Jan 06, 2011
A little girl was in her room waiting for her grandma and pa that are comin to visit dem earlier in the day.She waz in her room wen she heard two couples who are havin intercourse shouting "FUC.K ME BITCH" "FUC.K ME ARSE HOLE".She waz confuse and went to ask her elder sister wat it means.The sister was surprise bt quickly lied to her that BITCH means MAN,ARSE HOLE means WOMAN.She went away,just den she heard her father who waz shaving mentioning SHIT.She went to her dad to ask the meaning and he told her it means SHAVE.She waz happy to learn new words and went to her sister to tel her wat she learnt again and once again she heard her sister who was havin a conversation with her boyfriend calling him "YOU C.U.N.T".She went to ask the meaning and she waz told it means boy.She went away to meet her mum who was busy cutting turkey and mistakenly hurt herself saying FUC.K. She heard this statement and went to meet her to knw the meaning.She also lied to the lil'girl that it means cut, She decided to use dis new words to welcome her grandparent, When dey arrive,she started:- "YOU BITCH AND ARSE HOLE,MY FATHER IS BUSY SHITTING HIS FACE OFF,MY SISTER IS BUSY TALKING TO HER CUNT AND MY MOTHER IS BUSY FUCKING THE TURKEY,
Re: Crack Ya Rib by pwiz(m): 9:19am On Jan 06, 2011
A little girl was in her room waiting for her grandma and pa that are comin to visit dem earlier in the day.She waz in her room wen she heard two couples who are havin intercourse shouting "FUC.K ME BITCH" "FUC.K ME ARSE HOLE".She waz confuse and went to ask her elder sister wat it means.The sister was surprise bt quickly lied to her that BITCH means MAN,ARSE HOLE means WOMAN.She went away,just den she heard her father who waz shaving mentioning SHIT.She went to her dad to ask the meaning and he told her it means SHAVE.She waz happy to learn new words and went to her sister to tel her wat she learnt again and once again she heard her sister who was havin a conversation with her boyfriend calling him "YOU C.U.N.T".She went to ask the meaning and she waz told it means boy.She went away to meet her mum who was busy cutting turkey and mistakenly hurt herself saying FUC.K. She heard this statement and went to meet her to knw the meaning.She also lied to the lil'girl that it means cut, She decided to use dis new words to welcome her grandparent, When dey arrive,she started:- "YOU BITCH AND ARSE HOLE,MY FATHER IS BUSY SHITTING HIS FACE OFF,MY SISTER IS BUSY TALKING TO HER CUNT AND MY MOTHER IS BUSY FUCKING THE TURKEY,
Re: Crack Ya Rib by pwiz(m): 9:26am On Jan 06, 2011
Little johnny went to meet his father that he want to get married.The conversation ensued btw them, LITTLEJOHNNY:=Dad! FATHER:=Yes Johnny! LITTLEJOHNNY:=I want to get married! FATHER:=(joking)Wow,that's nice.Do u have some one special in mind? LITTLEJOHNNY:=Yes,my grandma FATHER:=What? Their is a problem now,u want to marry my mother? LITTLEJOHNNY:=Why not? U also married my mother!, lol

1 Like

Re: Crack Ya Rib by pwiz(m): 9:32am On Jan 06, 2011
A man waz travellin in a bus wen armed robberz attack them and started searching each passenger.When it waz the man turn,he struggle with them for few minutes before they finally over-powered him and only found #20 on him.The robberz were angry and asked him "Is this bcoz of this u were fighting with us? The man replied that "I thought u wanted to take the #20,000 in hid under my shoes.
Re: Crack Ya Rib by pwiz(m): 9:33am On Jan 06, 2011
A man waz travellin in a bus wen armed robberz attack them and started searching each passenger.When it waz the man turn,he struggle with them for few minutes before they finally over-powered him and only found #20 on him.The robberz were angry and asked him "Is this bcoz of this u were fighting with us? The man replied that "I thought u wanted to take the #20,000 in hid under my shoes.
Re: Crack Ya Rib by pwiz(m): 9:39am On Jan 06, 2011
Tayo and Tunde were caught fighting in skul by a prefect and they were taken to the principal office.The principal waz angry at them and ask each of them to bring along 10 fruits along with them tomorrow.They were happy that the principal only requestd for fruit without flogging them.The next day,Tayo brought along 10 limes to the principal office and he started shoving them into tayo backside.He almost fainted wen it got to the 9th one just then he started laughing when he saw Tunde bringing 10 pineapple.
Re: Crack Ya Rib by pwiz(m): 9:39am On Jan 06, 2011
Tayo and Tunde were caught fighting in skul by a prefect and they were taken to the principal office.The principal waz angry at them and ask each of them to bring along 10 fruits along with them tomorrow.They were happy that the principal only requestd for fruit without flogging them.The next day,Tayo brought along 10 limes to the principal office and he started shoving them into tayo backside.He almost fainted wen it got to the 9th one just then he started laughing when he saw Tunde bringing 10 pineapple.
Re: Crack Ya Rib by pwiz(m): 9:48am On Jan 06, 2011
A Nursery skul student waz in a Danfo bus reciting the day's lesson.He started,IF MY FATHER IS A KING AND MY MOTHER IS A QUEEN I WIL BE A PRINCE, IF MY FATHER IS A COCK AND MY MOTHER IS A HEN I WIL BE A CHICK,bla bla bla.The boy continue reciting different poems until it started to irritate the Danfo driver bt he kept mute.The boy didnt stop jst then he shouted at the boy that IF YOUR FATHER IS AN ARMED ROBBER AND YOUR MOTHER IS AN ASHEWO WHAT WIL U BE? The boy replied that I WIL BE A DANFO DRIVER, More to come your way stay tuned.
Re: Crack Ya Rib by pwiz(m): 9:48am On Jan 06, 2011
A Nursery skul student waz in a Danfo bus reciting the day's lesson.He started,IF MY FATHER IS A KING AND MY MOTHER IS A QUEEN I WIL BE A PRINCE, IF MY FATHER IS A COCK AND MY MOTHER IS A HEN I WIL BE A CHICK,bla bla bla.The boy continue reciting different poems until it started to irritate the Danfo driver bt he kept mute.The boy didnt stop jst then he shouted at the boy that IF YOUR FATHER IS AN ARMED ROBBER AND YOUR MOTHER IS AN ASHEWO WHAT WIL U BE? The boy replied that I WIL BE A DANFO DRIVER, More to come your way stay tuned.
Re: Crack Ya Rib by shakara4u(m): 10:03am On Jan 06, 2011
habbba, too many jokes,

nys one sha grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Crack Ya Rib by Pharoh: 10:38am On Jan 06, 2011
Nice jokes and i will be staying tuned but reduce the number of jokes to like three per day. grin grin

That tunde own one make LPDMB - Laugh Pull Down My Boxers. grin cheesy
Re: Crack Ya Rib by lysaa(f): 10:54am On Jan 06, 2011
^^ really? that laugh must be a girl.
Re: Crack Ya Rib by Pharoh: 11:37am On Jan 06, 2011
^^

I resemble woman wrapper for ya eyes?

What is that site in your signature? cool
Re: Crack Ya Rib by shakara4u(m): 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2011
u too d ask questions?

y u wan know
Re: Crack Ya Rib by Pharoh: 1:10pm On Jan 06, 2011
shakara4u:

u too d ask questions?

Na question you dey ask abi na statement you one make . . abeg no make me laugh ooo. grin grin grin

shakara4u:

y u wan know

Because i need to know wetin my sister dey up to nah . . cool
Re: Crack Ya Rib by md4real(m): 1:36pm On Jan 06, 2011
;d
Re: Crack Ya Rib by elvyz: 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2011
DRY man , d.r.y.
Re: Crack Ya Rib by eldav(m): 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2011
lol
Re: Crack Ya Rib by Dabss(m): 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2011
danfo driver!! Lol wise boy
Re: Crack Ya Rib by pwiz(m): 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2011
Elvyz u knw wat? I wunt blame u coz u're new here bt i beta talk some sense in u, Post ur own make we c i even doubt if u sabi all alphabet wey dey ur keyboard(datz if u have 1), Foolish idiot beta jump enter canal or get a lyf.WELCOME TO nairaland
Re: Crack Ya Rib by toygod2: 5:50am On Jul 05, 2012
GREAT JOB, WELLDONE

(1) (Reply)

These Sign Posts Will Marvel You / Biafrans Leave Our Goal For Us!!! / Abeg Make Una Come Claim Una Property!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.