Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,257 members, 7,849,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

“how To Protect Yourself And Loved Ones From Losing Your Money As The Death Of N - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / “how To Protect Yourself And Loved Ones From Losing Your Money As The Death Of N (2355 Views)

Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son / Get Your 6weeks Old Healthy Ones From Me..07033974311 / How To Recover Funds From Accounts Of Deceased Loved Ones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“how To Protect Yourself And Loved Ones From Losing Your Money As The Death Of N by hazzanzico(m): 3:49am On Apr 19, 2020
“How To Protect Yourself And Loved Ones From Losing Your Money As The Death Of Naira Draws Closer”

You Will Lose All Your Money In 2020 If You Rely On The Naira

Hi fellow Nairalander, My name is Hazzan , I have great interest in finance and that is why I have come up with a risk-free solution to protect yourself and loved ones from the devaluation of the Naira

Did you know that in the last 14 years, Naira has seen two massive losses of value, enough to make you totally broke even without spending a dime. I will tell you something you probably do not know:

“Naira Has Lost 13% Of It's Value Every Year Since 1971”

Don’t worry, let me explain better. The Dollar is and has always been the standard world currency for some time now and every currency is in a way a subject to the dollar in the global market. So, the fact that 13% is lost every year on the Naira since 1972 is a bad thing which anyone who is wants to keep their money safe and not lose money should take note of.

Let me explain in simpler terms; If you save N100,000 Naira at the beginning of the year, the money would only be worth N87,000 at the end of the year even without you spending a Naira from it.

You Can See The Naira Is Not Making Sense Too Right?

These strategies I am about to tell you will help you stop losing your money;

Early 2014, my brother was doing a menial Job and he was literally living from hand to mouth, at this point I was still in SSS3 but I had great love for finance (as per I wanted to be rich). So, I told my brother to stop keeping his savings in Naira because I already foresaw the recession that came later on. He didn’t know how to go about it and I explained to him. I am still going there BUT WAIT!

He saved up $1,000 dollars that year(2014) and invested it in dollar and at the end of 2017, his $1,000 Dollars was already worth over double of his investment.

A dollar at the time he saved was #180 Naira to one Dollar and it rose to about #360 Naira afterwards.

Let Me Explain Better

If he had kept that money in Naira (#180,000 naira). As at 2017, the money would only have a purchasing power equivalent to just #90,000 Naira, that’s literally losing half of the money he took his hardwork and sweat to save up.

My advice worked for him and it has been working for me and I decided to educate people around me this year by talking to some of my friends.

Earlier this year, I told some of my friends that there was going to be a recession and I told them about these same things I will be telling you to help them protect their money from devaluation, some listened and some did not.

I am so passionate about these knowledge I have and I know there is literally no better way to help people than to let them know about these things. I even had to pay with my own cash for the advert space that made you see this and I am excited you are still reading. You don’t even have to be rich to start using this strategies, I started implementing even as a student and I was saving $10(#3,600 Naira) every 2 months and today, a dollar is now #388 Naira.

What Are These Things?

The global market is experiencing a downturn and it won’t get better.

Stop having excess cash more than you need for survival.

Keep your money in Dollars.

Invest your money in Dollars!

Those exactly were the 4 basic things I told them and I am so passionate about these things because the poverty in Nigeria is so great and no one who earns a living here should even lose a dime extra; we already have a lot of worries and we can remove this from one of those worries.

RICHEST MAN IN AFRICA ALSO AGREES WITH MY OPINION!

Just a little diversion for you to know this is a serious issue; earlier this year, Dangote decided to create a family office in the UNITED STATES(U.S) to protect family wealth. See attached image;

YOU CAN SEE IT IS MORE SERIOUS THAN YOU THINK AND YOU SHOULD START PROTECTING YOURSELF AND LOVED ONES FROM THE DISASTERS OF THE NAIRA BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!

This platform was very important in helping me save and invest my money before I made my first million.
I will be sharing with you now, how to get started with keeping and Investing in Dollars, the exact same method myself and a lot of other people around me use and I will be gifting you FREE $5 for taking your finances serious and not wasting the time, efforts and resources I put together to make you see this.

So, sometimes ago as a person of great interest In finance, I had been researching through ways to save and invest in dollars for Nigerians and it drained a lot of my sweat before I eventually stumbled on one. I have been using the platform I discovered then for quite some time now, my friends and family as well as my Billionaire mentor makes use of this platform I discovered and shared with all of them.

The platform was honestly not easy to use till recently and now everyone who can use a phone can use the platform without any worries.

The name of the platform is RISE VEST, it is available on Play store and Apple store, BUT WAIT! Read till the end before you go on to open an account.

YOU CAN START WITH AS LITTLE AS $10(Less Than #4,000 Naira)

You download the app by clicking on this link: Oh sorry!
I don't want to be seemed like a spam!
Go to play store to download: Rise Vest

You sign up and fill in all necessary details and you will need a Valid ID to complete registration, they want to be sure you are who you have said you are. All your information is safe and secured, they are only asking for the sake of verification and CBN compliance because you are dealing with money and your money has to be safe and secure.

You won’t be able to continue if you don’t complete verification, it only takes a few minutes.

Insert this as REFERRAL CODE WHILE SIGNING UP – H1SENPCG ( Just copy and paste). This is what gives you the FREE $5.

Complete registration and Log in.

Create a plan, this is where you create the type of investment you want (usually between 15-20% per annum). I am a real estate investor, I advise you invest in Real estate or Eurobonds.

Fund your account with any amount not less than $10 ( That cash you really just want to protect and keep).

You can fund your account with your card or click on this link on how to fund using bank transfer “How To Add Money To Your Rise Wallet” by Rise Vest

Then fund your Investment. You immediately get the $5 I promised you and the good thing is that you can withdraw the $5 into your bank account immediately.

Don’t forget to keep adding extra cash as little drops of water makes a mighty ocean. You will be amazed at how much you would have kept, secured and grown over a short period of time.

You can still sign up now and fund your account later to claim your FREE $5 bonus.
Check the attached images.
#Shalom.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Aggregators For Free Business Name Registration / Top 20 Highest Currencies In Africa In 2021 / 5 Laws Of Money (free Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.