Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Calculate Your Future Wealth With Python - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Calculate Your Future Wealth With Python (1476 Views)

Learn How To Create Websites With Python(Django Web Framework) / Data Science With Python Tutorial / MY JOURNEY WITH PYTHON!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calculate Your Future Wealth With Python by codeigniter(m): 4:24am On Apr 19, 2020
hello guys, watch me write a python application that helps you to calculate your future wealth and lets you know what to do to stay wealthy.

If you like the video please subscribe and like, and if you don't, you can always dislike and tell me how to improve myself in the comment section.

Thanks for watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88IMcQWdOIc
Re: Calculate Your Future Wealth With Python by codeigniter(m): 1:12am On Apr 20, 2020
pleae guys nah, no feed back, no comment i don't want to assume i suck that much embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Calculate Your Future Wealth With Python by scarplanet(m): 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
codeigniter:
pleae guys nah, no feed back, no comment i don't want to assume i suck that much embarassed embarassed embarassed
Lol... You dont suck at all.
You actually made a good effort writing the code, not many persons can do same. Well done.
Re: Calculate Your Future Wealth With Python by Empawa: 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
If you want to learn programming with certificate, see my signature below
Re: Calculate Your Future Wealth With Python by codeigniter(m): 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
scarplanet:

Lol... You dont suck at all.
You actually made a good effort writing the code, not many persons can do same. Well done.
Thanks I appreciate your feedback
Re: Calculate Your Future Wealth With Python by Sibrah: 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
So what's your future worth according to this prophetic algorithm?
Re: Calculate Your Future Wealth With Python by codeigniter(m): 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
Sibrah:
So what's your future worth according to this prophetic algorithm?
Did u watch to the place I tested d calc
Re: Calculate Your Future Wealth With Python by EvilSec: 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
codeigniter:
hello guys, watch me write a python application that helps you to calculate your future wealth and lets you know what to do to stay wealthy.

If you like the video please subscribe and like, and if you don't, you can always dislike and tell me how to improve myself in the comment section.

Thanks for watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88IMcQWdOIc
Awesome vid! Loved it.

1 Like

Re: Calculate Your Future Wealth With Python by codeigniter(m): 3:40am On Apr 26, 2020
EvilSec:

Awesome vid! Loved it.
Thanks for watching!

I have uploaded another video you might like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPAVfDrsgs0
Re: Calculate Your Future Wealth With Python by TechCapon(m): 11:05am On Apr 26, 2020
codeigniter:

Did u watch to the place I tested d calc
no need for the subtitles
Re: Calculate Your Future Wealth With Python by codeigniter(m): 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
TechCapon:
no need for the subtitles
I don't understand u
Re: Calculate Your Future Wealth With Python by greatreality: 12:12pm On May 11, 2020
codeigniter:

I don't understand u
It actually shows you have gone insane, but I can't brag with fool like you, all I want to tell you is to stop coming to spill trash on my post, if you have any business with the owner of epins please respect yourself and go and go and settle it with him, the owner of epins is the one who tutored me on programming, I don't even need to explain to you, but for your information stop coming to my thread. I didn't have any deal with you. I only help advertise his website.
Re: Calculate Your Future Wealth With Python by KhalidDJ: 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2020
I have tried to watch this video on youtube where I got best written tips for saving the money which can be used in future as well.There are also best writing service options are available with the https://edubirdie.org/edubirdie-review-the-most-honest-and-reliable/ site help and many students can get the edubirdie review option for completing any kind of assignment work with them.

(1) (Reply)

Please, Help This Phone Number Keeps Calling My Line / Nairaland Devs Is PHP Dead Among Nigerian Devs? / How To Detect A User Mobile Phone/device Using Php Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.