Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,986 members, 7,852,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:11 PM

Best Agricultural Universities In Nigeria | Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best Agricultural Universities In Nigeria | Admission (752 Views)

All school of nursing in Nigeria Admission process / Advice On Best Agricultural Courses / Best Agricultural Economics Project Topics 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Agricultural Universities In Nigeria | Admission by 007update: 7:44am On Apr 19, 2020
Most undergraduates and those looking for admission always go with the notion that agricultural courses are the worst course.

In our world today, the easy way to start up and build your income is either you go into agriculture or you are into information technology.

Choosing a career path in an agriculture-related course happens to be a product of the university you attend. There are so many agricultural universities in Nigeria where you can actually get the basics of what is all about.

Today, we will be listing some of the best agricultural universities in Nigeria you can attend in 2020.

List of Agricultural Universities in Nigeria

Audu Bako School of Agriculture, Dambatta, Kano State
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Kaduna State
Landmark University, Omu, Kwara state
Federal College of Agricultural Produce Technology, Kano
The federal university of Technology, Owerri (FUTO)
Federal University of Technology, Akure.
Federal University of Technology, Minna
Federal College of Agriculture, Ibadan
Federal College of Agriculture, Ishiagu
Federal College of Animal Health and Production Technology, Vom
Federal College Of Animal Health And Production Technology Ibadan
Kwara State University, Ilorin
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomosho
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike
Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife
The Polytechnic, Ibadan
University of Agriculture, Abeokuta
University of Agriculture, Makurdi
University of Ibadan, Ibadan
University of Nigeria, Nsukka
University of Ilorin, Kwara State.
Source: https://scholarshipfarm.com/best-agricultural-universities-in-nigeria/
In conclusion
Before applying for any of these schools we advise you to your findings first. I graduated from the Federal University of Technology Owerri in 2016, before then I never liked anything course relating to Agriculture but currently, if I am given an option to go back to school again I will pick agriculture as my choice of course.

Re: Best Agricultural Universities In Nigeria | Admission by 007update: 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
007update:
Most undergraduates and those looking for admission always go with the notion that agricultural courses are the worst course.

In our world today, the easy way to start up and build your income is either you go into agriculture or you are into information technology.

Choosing a career path in an agriculture-related course happens to be a product of the university you attend. There are so many agricultural universities in Nigeria where you can actually get the basics of what is all about.

Today, we will be listing some of the best agricultural universities in Nigeria you can attend in 2020.

The Polytechnic, Ibadan
In conclusion
Before applying for any of these schools we advise you to your findings first. I graduated from the Federal University of Technology Owerri in 2016, before then I never liked anything course relating to Agriculture but currently, if I am given an option to go back to school again I will pick agriculture as my choice of course.
Re: Best Agricultural Universities In Nigeria | Admission by 007update: 10:44am On May 01, 2020
z
Re: Best Agricultural Universities In Nigeria | Admission by 007update: 7:00am On May 08, 2020
[quote author=007update post=88765146][/quote]
Re: Best Agricultural Universities In Nigeria | Admission by 007update: 6:12pm On May 18, 2020
007update:

The Polytechnic, Ibadan
In conclusion
Re: Best Agricultural Universities In Nigeria | Admission by 007update: 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
[quote author=007update post=89692618][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

A New Cryptocurrency With Over 10 Million Miner In Just A Year / Neco English Answer 2021 / Don Jazzy Donates N1.5million For 100 Youth To Learn Tech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.