Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,420 members, 7,843,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Four Powerful Biblical Solutions To Coronavirus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Four Powerful Biblical Solutions To Coronavirus (159 Views)

� The Four Powerful Pros And Cons Of Feelings� / Four Powerful Biblical Solutions To Coronavirus / Four Powerful Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four Powerful Biblical Solutions To Coronavirus by TundeKorede: 8:50am On Apr 19, 2020
Coronavirus (COVID-19) is the current pandemic that is ravaging the world. It is imperative to know that it is not the first time a plague will hit the earth.

There have been biblical antecedents where such were experienced. We have already examined the reason behind the outbreak of COVID-19 HERE.

God’s Word is not silent about this pandemic as provisions for exemption have been made for His people. This article will enable you to prevail in this moment of pressure and fear.

I have compiled the biblical solutions to this invincible enemy of man called coronavirus.

(1) Fear Not

There is propensity for everyone to panic when anything that kills people is at work. It is natural for us to be fearful when we hear of a disease that kills human being. But ‘fear’ is not the fruit of the Spirit.

No believer is expected to panic or become fearful when negative events take place. We must realize the fact that fear cannot solve any problem. There were a total of 10 plagues God sent to Egypt before the Exodus. Whereas, God kept the Israelites safe in His Hand.

What The Bible Says About Coronavirus

The God who kept the Israelites safe is still alive today. He has not changed and He will never change (Mal 3:6).

Job 3:25 says;

”For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me.”

Irrespective of Job’s fear, it could not hinder trouble and misfortune. As a matter of fact, one could infer that trouble came upon him through the channel of fear.

The fearful you become, the more you become susceptible to satanic oppression. The first solution to coronavirus is that you should increase your faith and avoid being fearful.

Seven Reasons Why You Should Not Take Revenge

(2) Feed On God’s Word
My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings

For they are life unto those that find them, and HEALTH TO ALL THEIR FLESH.

Proverbs 4:20, 22

The Word of God imparts healing and energizes the body, no matter who you are. The more you study His Word, the healthier you become.

Apart from the natural immune system that your body has. God’s Word increases your immunity and fight against every disease. We should cease this opportunity to study God’s Word. It is not enough to read about preventive measures.

However, the most important thing is to get the Word in you. Because all things were created. So, everything is subject to the dominion of the world, even coronavirus.

Specifically, if you want the Word to work for you. Read, study, meditate on the Word and confess it.

Instead of sitting down before the TV set all day watching every latest news about COVID-19. Take time to develop your Spirit man. Study the Word and increase your immunity against every form of disease.

More so, the only thing that set the Israelites free from their sicknesses and diseases is the Word they received (Psalm 107:20).

(3) Obey Natural Laws
Many of the safety measures health practitioners asked us to take are biblical. Some of these measures are practised in the Old Testament.

For instance, seven days of isolation is recommended for those who have infectious disease (Lev 13:4). If there is no recovery from that disease, the person should continue to live in isolation (Lev 13:5). This is done in order to prevent the disease from spreading.

In other words, if you are showing symptoms of coronavirus. Do not keep on spreading it. Make this known to health care givers and through this the disease will be prevented from spreading.

Wash your hands regularly with sanitizers or soaps and water. Aaron and his sons were asked to wash their hands before entering the Tent of Meeting (Exo 30:17-21).

Stop being unreasonably religious. Stop tempting God. Take preventive measures as recommended by World Health Organization (WHO).Maintain social distancing as well.

Reasons Why You Should Celebrate Your Birthday

(4) Pray
2 Chronicles 7:13-14
[13]If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or IF I SEND PESTILENCE AMONG MY PEOPLE;

[14]If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, AND PRAY, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Prayed stops evil. When believers pray, miracles happen. We can change times and seasons through prayer. This time of plague can be changed if we can pray.

Let’s keep praying. Humble yourself and stand in the gap for others.

May the Lord heal our land in the name of Jesus.

God bless you all!

Source: http://www.tundekorede.com/four-biblical-solutions-to-coronavirus-must-read/
Re: Four Powerful Biblical Solutions To Coronavirus by festwiz(m): 8:54am On Apr 19, 2020
If I'll say one prayer, it's that you would at least for one moment be smart and think rationally for the very first time in your life.

3 months into this pandemic and no religious leader has prayer away the virus. Heck, one died to it. I guess in the usual Christian 'guise "it was his time". Sad really.

Your prayers have proved completely abortive, your god has deserted you all in this time of need. He will be back to perform miracles after the pandemic is gone btw. Save your prayers till then.

COVID-19 > God

You can't dispute that.

Ciao.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Attend Your Current Church? / That Rejection Is Not Because You Are Inferior But Because You Are Superior. / For crowd prevention and other safety measures (To the governments)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.